Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25229 25230 25231 25232 25233 25234 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Did I mention I administrate a minecraft server?

I kinda hate it. For the past 3 days, this kid who can barely speak english has been trying to suck my d**k by building a statue of me, but he gets so combative when I tell him I don't plan to have a custom skin.

So he finally gets me to make one, and I made this nude version of me with a leaf covering the private parts, and he builds this hideous thing where he inverts the tones and screws up the eyes (amazing because it's a 1:1 pixel to block model) so it's hideous and scary looking, so I offer to help him fix it, and he tells me that now it doesn't look "Realistic" and he did it "better but whatever razz "

And I think... I'm just going to ban this guy and burn his statues to the ground.

He's been trying to get the admins to give him creative mode and he's just such a sycophant and cocksucker. All he blows is my mind with how annoying and oblivious he is.

HOPE I RAISE MY KIDS BETTER WHEN I NEVER HAVE THEM.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:45 pm

lol

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:57 pm

worshiping false idols is a SIN
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 pm

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

TWEWY reveal is kind of a bummer.

...but, the iPhone version does look kinda cool.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeah, but the iOS part is especially a bummer for me. Whichever way you fall on the Android/iOS debate, you have to admit one thing: open source is a pretty big deal. Android will always be free and will always be improved upon by the community, plus behind it right now is the awesome driving force that is Google. We're quickly approaching the day that mobile gaming will be done on your phone and I'm glad Android is where it seems to be headed.

ok soapbox over

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 pm

yaay I beat Jaquio without save states! It would have been easier if I'd realized before which part of him actually registered damage when hit. >_>
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Do we really have to do this again? I get it. You like Android. I'm sure it's a great platform. I'm still very happy with my iPhone and honestly the ability to steal games isn't a selling point to me because when people make games for me I like to give them money for their work.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:30 pm

http://www.livestream.com/8bitjazzy

WATCH MY REMATCH VIDEO AND BE PROUD
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 pm

I wasn't even saying Android was better. As I understand it, iOS is easier to develop for. I was advocating open source, yo. And when did I mention stealing games? sad

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 pm

You've talked about emulating games on your android phone a few times at least, if that is what we're talking about

Not that I really think emulating old, unsupported GBA games is really stealing. Software piracy, strictly speaking is very different from stealing in the traditional sense, anyway, but it isn't always moral. In fact, it is usually amoral.

Also, nice job, Jazzy. I R PROUD
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 pm

YAY

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:31 pm

This game is seriously 3 dollars. I happened to genuinely enjoy it.
http://www.gamestop.com/gc/games/mega-man-network-transmission/26794

I almost played through it in like 2003 or 2004, and my save went corrupt. I busted on through it a couple years later and it still felt right.

It's kinda like a metroid game sometimes, in that there are interconnected areas, but there are also places you only teleport into, and these feel a lot like old school megaman.

The music is really kinda catchy and great, and not just remixes, but there are definitely some homages.

Here's the first boss level's theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obo_eIxfr8s

If you can get over how absolutely stupid "mega man" looks(like his idle pose in the game is stupid, even), then the game is great.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Viewtiful joe for gamecube is also 3 dollars, hmmm.

I don't have any money to spend. I better not think about it.

Or odin sphere.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 pm

It is very likely that I enjoyed Network transmission more because of a** burgers and the fact that it is a mega man game where you can collect LOOOOADS of different powers and assemble a custom loadout from what basically amounts to your card collection.

Also it's a side-scroller, and the only battle network game I bothered with.

Why did they not make more megaman games like this?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25229 25230 25231 25232 25233 25234 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games