Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25243 25244 25245 25246 25247 25248 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Ohh. I get the "You can fight these cats til you get your fill" lyric now.
Yeah, it helps to have played these games.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 pm

[Kegan]
Here's my desktop.
http://pertheseus.deviantart.com/art/The-Windfish-210079771

Hot DAMN.
Your desktop is godly.
I didn't mean for that to be punny but it is.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:08 pm

It's because of the pain in the a** cat mini-bosses.

I always did Top-man first, or snake man.

And David, I totally get where you're coming from, with being anxious about alienating people.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:09 pm

[Kegan]
It's because of the pain in the a** cat mini-bosses.

I always did Top-man first, or snake man.

That's why I said I GET IT NOW, Keegz.
I tried to do everyone first... then settled on Spark Man. XD
I can't ******** beat those cats!

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:10 pm

[Kegan]

And David, I totally get where you're coming from, with being anxious about alienating people.

Will David and Kegan finally be friends and bond over their insecurities? TUNE IN WHEN DAVID READS THIS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm not big into multiplayer games I guess. I bought the orange box a million years ago and never got around to playing anything but Half-Life.

And yeah losing friends is probably one of my big fears too. Just graduated HS so my amount of friends is at a low point.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm

I just basically sit in my house all day when I'm not at class, which these days is just Ceramics 2 days a week.

I haven't really even been trying to get on with my life. I've been letting stuff distract me. How can I even maintain adult relationships without a car? They say that a phone is a 2 way street, but I'm terrible at calling people. Everything is so fake. I can never feel like I have very much in common with most people.

Plus I feel physically like crap in a lot of ways, which can be a great demotivator.

I've become disillusioned with finding a job, and at this point filling out applications feels degrading and demeaning. Not because I feel entitled to a job, but because I feel worthless when I eventually don't even get one. So now it's just becoming a struggle to find the patience to fill out these forms.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Why don't you have a car?
And texting is generally better than calling if you're not comfortable with socializing.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Nomega
I'm not big into multiplayer games I guess. I bought the orange box a million years ago and never got around to playing anything but Half-Life.

And yeah losing friends is probably one of my big fears too. Just graduated HS so my amount of friends is at a low point.

Opposite for me. XD I can't bring myself to play singleplayer games anymore really...

Hm... Maybe it's not one of mine because I've lost a few already!
Me too! ********' college.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Nomega
Why don't you have a car?
And texting is generally better than calling if you're not comfortable with socializing.
No job, no license. Getting my parents to take me out to learn is more of a chore than it probably ought to be. I pretty much have a month to forget everything between lessons.

I guess they're not really as enthusiastic as I am about me having an adult life.

Or I'm a terrible self-advocate. Take your pick.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Today, while I was photographin' some pottery, I found myself whistling The Ballad of the Wind Fish. After a day of postin' pottery, I realized that the next post would push off my last music related post.

http://beanman.tumblr.com/post/30972793605/windfish

AM I GOOD AT PANDERING, GUYS? I FOUND A NEAT IMAGE AND EVERYTHING!

I guess I at least credited all the real artists, so that's nice.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:57 pm

lemme tel yu about my blog gaiz

I saw the work of a fellow student on tumblr, and I started talking to her about it, so she knows it's me and she knows I'm following her, but now she's posting a lot of NSFW lesbian stuff that makes me kinda uncomfortable, and it's filling up my dashboard and WHAT DO I DO?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 pm

[Kegan]
lemme tel yu about my blog gaiz

I saw the work of a fellow student on tumblr, and I started talking to her about it, so she knows it's me and she knows I'm following her, but now she's posting a lot of NSFW lesbian stuff that makes me kinda uncomfortable, and it's filling up my dashboard and WHAT DO I DO?

stop being a HOMOPHOOOOBE
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Black Keys video on Nintendo ********' awesoooome

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:43 pm

My head huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25243 25244 25245 25246 25247 25248 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games