Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25246 25247 25248 25249 25250 25251 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:56 pm

People are reblogging my tumblr-ed pottery and liking and YAY.

I also entered some of my pieces into a glaze making company's annual contest. The prize isn't huge. Like 150 bucks for first place, but the big pay off is that your pieces could be professionally photographed and appear in ads in Ceramic Arts Monthly, along with your name.

My name would be enough to get people on my Etsy. smile You know, when I finally get that set up.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 pm

For the first time in my tumblr career, there are more blue notes on my dashboard than there is content! Just a little bit more, but YIPPEE.

What an ego rush.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Someone I talked about in an informal presentation for my glaze workshop is following my blog now!

*heel click*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm not even positive if I've ever been to a tumblr. So many popular services out there I've never seen or even heard of. I feel out of touch.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:16 pm

[Kegan]
People are reblogging my tumblr-ed pottery and liking and YAY.

I also entered some of my pieces into a glaze making company's annual contest. The prize isn't huge. Like 150 bucks for first place, but the big pay off is that your pieces could be professionally photographed and appear in ads in Ceramic Arts Monthly, along with your name.

My name would be enough to get people on my Etsy. smile You know, when I finally get that set up.

Woo hoo!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Trenn Flashkill
I'm not even positive if I've ever been to a tumblr. So many popular services out there I've never seen or even heard of. I feel out of touch.

Whoa, that's impressive.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:42 pm

I don't have a twitter account.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:55 pm

They(not the person who I was excited to have follow me) posted a picture of a labia with piercings.

I may vomit.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm

[Kegan]
They posted a picture of a labia with piercings.

I may vomit.

Just unfollow them, you weirdo!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Trenn Flashkill

It's basically just another Twitter. You're not missing a lot.

Waynebrizzle

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:36 pm

[Kegan]
They(not the person who I was excited to have follow me) posted a picture of a labia with piercings.

I may vomit.

That is interesting...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Sometimes if I'm gassy at work I get worried my farts are gonna be sharts and so I run to the bathroom a couple times in quick succession... they never are and I'm probably crazy, but I am looking forward to the day my boss thinks I'm doing it to text or whatever and confronts me and I get to say "I farted and I was worried poop came out"

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Ok then...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 am

Wtf tumblr is way better than twitter. There are pretty pictures and music and videos everywhere. Twitter is just like facebook except with only status updates and the occassional photo but nothing else.

On tumblr you can make a full blog post, like people used to do on their livejournals. You can basically post anything.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:12 am

Also anyone who hasn't played Contact for the DS should go buy it now. It's like 20$ at the most and does thing that other RPGs, nay, other games just don't do.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25246 25247 25248 25249 25250 25251 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games