Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25257 25258 25259 25260 25261 25262 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Played more Scout... I did better.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:21 pm

My little brother was coming to figure out kirby's epic yard pretty fast. He had some trouble turning into a car, and of course since this seemed like the coolest thing ever to him, he was really bothered. You really almost never have to use the car transformation, though.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:36 pm

I really wish I had some lemon meringue pie right now. Or blueberry or pumpkin.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 pm

I wish I could make dreams come true.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 am

Am I crazy for thinking that ignoring IMs is straight up mean and unfriendly?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 am

I certainly think it can be passive aggressive, which can be annoying and unfriendly.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 pm

I guess I should stop being a broken record and accept that some people don't want to be friends.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Well, now you've just piqued my curiosity.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Skaeryll
Hey dudes what are some good weapons for any class on tf2 to get?
Well if you'd asked me a day earlier I'd have more to trade you, but I DO still have doubles of some things I can give to you. It depends on what classes you like and how you like to play them, too, or what you can make work for you.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:09 pm

It sounds like he likes scout.

It's so weird. I check on this thread once an hour, but I always seem to come by right after new posts when they are made.

It must give people the impression that I just sit here and refresh.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:56 pm

For example I got home right after David posted that and I didn't want to say anything, because I knew it would seem like I'd been doing nothing but waiting.

BUT I TOTALLY WAS DOING OTHER STUFF.
LIKE...

Well... uhhh

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Meta_Fish
Skaeryll
Hey dudes what are some good weapons for any class on tf2 to get?
Well if you'd asked me a day earlier I'd have more to trade you, but I DO still have doubles of some things I can give to you. It depends on what classes you like and how you like to play them, too, or what you can make work for you.
yeah, if your a first timer, i recommend going through the tutorials for each class, get a feel for each of teh basic weapons in the field on some random server with like 24 people in it. then decide look at the weapons list of whats out there, and decide which ones seem worth trying. we cna all make good recommendations but its all from personal experience in how we play each class.

like for me, i play spy like a nub cause i hardly touch it so i use the dead ringer and the cloak on kill knife. on teh other hand i'm commonly an engi (most of the retards i find have no idea wtf to do as one) and with how i do it, i play with the pomson gun, the wrangler, and the eureka effect. when i build it, and it breaks chances are i built in teh wrong spot so warp back to base and try again. wrangler so i can hit things shooting me outside the tracking range of the sentry, and the pomson to get dem spys and medics.

but as its been said, the custom gear is really like defining your role as that class, wanna be ultimate defense demopan? scottish resistance and normal pipe launcher and if possible, THE PAN (its just fun to use). instakiller demoman? shield, alibaba's wee booties and any assortment of bladed weapons or the caber (if your brave, or dumb) support pyro? grab a melee weapon that can break sappers and a flamer that can airblast effectivley (i usually go degreaser) and either a shotgun (the one that crits airborne stuff is sooo much fun with degreaser) or a decent flare gun like the scorch shot or the man melter. ultimate offense pyro? most go with the phlognistigator with really just about any secondary or melee, it can vary map to map whats effective and whats not.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:12 pm

The Eleventh AK
I guess I should stop being a broken record and accept that some people don't want to be friends.
If you're talking about MSN then I wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility that they just never got your messages. That program has a mind of its own.

If that's not the case, then I'd agree with you. It's unfriendly. Reading people over the internet isn't so easy, but if you feel like they genuinely enjoy talking to you when you do get a hold of them, then don't give up. Just recently I sent a message on Tumblr to a potential friend, and it took her a week to get back to me thanks to technical difficulties. s**t happens sometimes.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:46 pm

How would you guys feel about one of the new super games getting downloadable content in the form of new characters?

A special peach quest, for example.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25257 25258 25259 25260 25261 25262 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games