Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:50 pm

Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
sorry, I kind of passed out for a while, anything I miss?
THE DUCKS ARE GOING DOWN. D<

Please.
b***h Please, those Canucks are done, it is basically the Ducks vS. Roberto Luongo anyway, nobody else even shown up
Naw naw.

Canucks will win.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:54 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie

Please.
b***h Please, those Canucks are done, it is basically the Ducks vS. Roberto Luongo anyway, nobody else even shown up
Naw naw.

Canucks will win.
lets see. as much as I like Luongo and in all honesty the Canucks, I still think that The sheer speed and skill of the ducks can beat him, lets face it, besides him the only other player that showed up to play is Naslund and one man can only do so much on the ice

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:55 pm

Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie

Please.
Naw naw.

Canucks will win.
lets see. as much as I like Luongo and in all honesty the Canucks, I still think that The sheer speed and skill of the ducks can beat him, lets face it, besides him the only other player that showed up to play is Naslund and one man can only do so much on the ice
Yeah. Luongo is an awesome goalie.

And yeah, there are only like.. 5 teams that can beat the Canucks, including the Ducks. So were probably dead.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:59 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie

Please.
Naw naw.

Canucks will win.

And yeah, there are only like.. 5 teams that can beat the Canucks, including the Ducks. So were probably dead.
Why do I see so much irony in the fact that the california team has more canadians than the Vancouver team?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:00 pm

Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Naw naw.

Canucks will win.

Why do I see so much irony in the fact that the california team has more canadians than the Vancouver team?
Lolz.

You have a good point.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:01 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Naw naw.

Canucks will win.

Lolz.

You have a good point.
I know I do xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Maxim_from_Lufia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:05 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:09 pm

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Maxim_from_Lufia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:19 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:21 pm

Is anyone here?

Gonbe

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:22 pm

Gonbe
Is anyone here?
I am
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:23 pm

And we score!

Yes, I'm here.

LifelessFawkes

Maxim_from_Lufia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:23 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:27 pm

And you're talking about hockey.
K bye, I have no idea.

Gonbe

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:28 pm

Gonbe
And you're talking about hockey.
K bye, I have no idea.
I said we score... I wasnt talking about it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games