Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:03 pm
I love leaving for, like, five days and coming back to Gaia to find ten announcements, each of which I promptly ignored immediately upon seeing because they were all stupid cash shop announcements.
I WISH I COULD FILTER MY ANNOUNCEMENTS, I AM BROKE, I HAVE NO NEED TO SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WHICH I CAN MAKE LITERALLY NO USE.
*grumps*
Anyway, finished my book last night, so it didn't really last much longer than the other. >>;
And now I'm left with the dilemma of choosing another...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:24 pm
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:50 am
I did choose another book.
The Same Stuff as Stars by Katherine Paterson.
Yes, it's a children's book, technically, but I don't care, I love kids books. >>;
'sides, the author also wrote Bridge to Terabithia, so I thought it was a worthy reading venture.
It was a pretty good book, if a terribly short read.
It was rather outside my usual reading spectrum, to be honest (being realistic fiction and all), but I'd still recommend it if someone wants a book to look into that doesn't take a big commitment.
I've already chosen another book (thanks to the beau, he's so helpful when I can't decide on books.); well, technically three, but they're all bound in a single volume.
It's The Icewind Dale Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore, part of the Legend of Drizzt series of books.
(And please refrain from making fun of me for loving that series, I know a lot of people think lowly of it, but they're some of my favorite books and I think the writing style is just lovely.)
This one should last me significantly longer than all my prior reads of the year, considering it clocks in at over a thousand pages. Here's hoping, eh?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 pm
I dare not make fun of you. I just commend you for reading as much as you do. xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:45 pm
My upper left eyelid keeps twitching. Good times xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:52 pm
Finally, I'm glad they recolored Juno's Lace! I managed to get one of the recolors which I'm wearing for an original character of mine in the arena this week. That took a while, but I still have the other 3 on my list. Doggone it, I can't seem to get anywhere with my item quest! crying  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm
Gaia staff needs to cut this s**t out.

Apparently some of those items go up to $60 USD, judging by those prices. If they started selling the ACTUALLY PHYSICAL merchandise again, then maybe, just MAYBE it would be worth it, but spending for the pixels is utterly bullshit. D:<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:20 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Apparently some of those items go up to $60 USD, judging by those prices. If they started selling the ACTUALLY PHYSICAL merchandise again, then maybe, just MAYBE it would be worth it, but spending for the pixels is utterly bullshit. D:<

I know, the prices are outrageously high for most of those Cash Shop items which is ridiculous. Takes forever just to save up for one in the marketplace these days! Good grief! By the way, any word from Scary Girlie? It's been a long time since we continued the Fruits Basket RP.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm
Princess Zelda21
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I know, the prices are outrageously high for most of those Cash Shop items which is ridiculous. Takes forever just to save up for one in the marketplace these days! Good grief! By the way, any word from Scary Girlie? It's been a long time since we continued the Fruits Basket RP.

This is why Gaia economy is so messed up. :T
Those, and Flynn's Booty stuff.

My apologies for language, btw. xD

I haven't heard or seen anything of her lately. Kinda sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:47 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Jin the Shadow Wolf

It's alright. Man I hate how the prices have skyrocketed these days. Makes item questing doggone near impossible! Sure is disappointing not seeing her or Yoshimi-chan around here for who knows how long. I guess the RP is on hold or something.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:54 pm
Princess Zelda21
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Jin the Shadow Wolf

It's alright. Man I hate how the prices have skyrocketed these days. Makes item questing doggone near impossible! Sure is disappointing not seeing her or Yoshimi-chan around here for who knows how long. I guess the RP is on hold or something.

Makes me glad I never even bothered with questing. Ever. :'3
Yeah, looks like it. You been looking into other RPs since this one's kinda just lying there?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:04 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, looks like it. You been looking into other RPs since this one's kinda just lying there?

Yeah, I've been doing a few in my own little guild for now. At least it keeps me occupied until we can get the Fruits Basket RP back on its feet.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:37 pm
Princess Zelda21
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, I've been doing a few in my own little guild for now. At least it keeps me occupied until we can get the Fruits Basket RP back on its feet.

That's good. :3

If it does get back up n' running, I think I might make a new character and fill in either Dog or Ox. Need to read up on those again, 'cuz I'm not going by the manga at all. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:17 pm
....I seriously want a violin emotion_facepalm
And lessons.
I want to play so many violin pieces...
emo  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Princess Zelda21

That's good. :3

If it does get back up n' running, I think I might make a new character and fill in either Dog or Ox. Need to read up on those again, 'cuz I'm not going by the manga at all. xD

Yes indeed. That sounds like a great idea! In the meantime, I suppose I'll go play Booty Grab and Heralds of Chaos. Stinkin' item quest will be rather lengthy anyhow. Oy, the horrid economy! -_-*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games