Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25284 25285 25286 25287 25288 25289 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Skaeryll
Meta_Fish
Tried watching another episode of theirs the other day and it was still terrible. Am I too much of a grouch or is everyone else too stupid? I did see an animation with an excerpt of them being kind of funny, though.

Eh if you don't like them then you don't like.

If he doesn't like them then everyone who does is stupid

Everyone has to like what I like
I'm Fish, the big gay f**
It kinda reminds me of Big Bang Theory, but instead of canned laughter, they just laugh at absolutely anything they or the other one says.

That's just something that happens when you're having fun with a friend though. Like, we've all laughed at some pretty stupid s**t over skype.

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:06 pm

The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Skaeryll
Meta_Fish
Tried watching another episode of theirs the other day and it was still terrible. Am I too much of a grouch or is everyone else too stupid? I did see an animation with an excerpt of them being kind of funny, though.

It kinda reminds me of Big Bang Theory, but instead of canned laughter, they just laugh at absolutely anything they or the other one says.

That's just something that happens when you're having fun with a friend though. Like, we've all laughed at some pretty stupid s**t over skype.

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY

Or when you want your show to be great so you laugh at everything, as if trying to convince everyone. I've listened to plenty of podcasts that do this (OURS INCLUDED STFU).

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Skaeryll
Meta_Fish

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY

Or when you want your show to be great so you laugh at everything, as if trying to convince everyone. I've listened to plenty of podcasts that do this (OURS INCLUDED STFU).

Speaking of which, are we ever going to see those go live again?
I'd like to download them all at least one more time for posterity.

And I agree with AK. Listening to GameGrumps reminds me of middle school when me and my friends would get together and play video games all day and laugh our asses off. They're not regular let's players, and that's refreshing.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 pm

I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:53 pm

The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Skaeryll
Meta_Fish

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY
I know what it's like to play games with friends and when I've played games with friends online and laughed at them, and it was never that bad. Game Grumps, like Trenn said, seems to be trying to convince everyone that it's funny, almost like they NEED it to be funny because everyone liked their past work.

I didn't watch any JonTron videos before Game Grumps, but did afterward and I didn't really find the ones I watched funny either, though.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 pm

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mostwanted/nexus-2-the-gods-awaken

BACK THIS GAME

Allegro

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Skaeryll
Meta_Fish

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY
I know what it's like to play games with friends and when I've played games with friends online and laughed at them, and it was never that bad. Game Grumps, like Trenn said, seems to be trying to convince everyone that it's funny, almost like they NEED it to be funny because everyone liked their past work.

I didn't watch any JonTron videos before Game Grumps, but did afterward and I didn't really find the ones I watched funny either, though.

I stumbled across JonTron shortly before they started Game Grumps. I found him to be pretty damn funny.

Not gonna try to convince you otherwise though. You like what you like, I'ma do the same. AND IF YOU JUDGE ME IMA THROW ANOTHER FIT
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 am

The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY

I stumbled across JonTron shortly before they started Game Grumps. I found him to be pretty damn funny.

Not gonna try to convince you otherwise though. You like what you like, I'ma do the same. AND IF YOU JUDGE ME IMA THROW ANOTHER FIT
I'm sure he has funny videos and I'm sure Game Grumps is funny sometimes. I like the intro, I liked the Animal Crossing animation and I like Egoraptor. I'm sure there are also funny jokes in Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 am

Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY

I'm sure he has funny videos and I'm sure Game Grumps is funny sometimes. I like the intro, I liked the Animal Crossing animation and I like Egoraptor. I'm sure there are also funny jokes in Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men.

You have to argue if those shows even have jokes before we can discuss if they're funny or not.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 am

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/rex-the-riveter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 am

Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY

You have to argue if those shows even have jokes before we can discuss if they're funny or not.

I found da Nintendo 64, let's play Mario Kart! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 am

The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNY

I found da Nintendo 64, let's play Mario Kart! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHA

I honestly can't tell if that's from BBT or Game Grumps.

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 am

good one dood
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:08 pm

No, I'm pretty sure he seriously can't tell.

There's not a lot to contextualize it. I've seen the clip you're referencing so I know it's big bang theory, but it could go either way.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Seriously why are we still having this conversation? It's been going on and off since Game Grumps started. Some people like it, some people don't. Can we not just leave it at that? DO YOU HAVE TO GANG UP AND CRUCIFY EVERYONE WHO LIKES THINGS YOU DON'T?????
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25284 25285 25286 25287 25288 25289 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games