Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25285 25286 25287 25288 25289 25290 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Because I am honestly feeling ganged up on right now. Over a ******** youtube show. WHO ******** GIVES A s**t ITS A YOUTUBE SHOW scream scream scream
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:51 pm

The only advice I can give might be annoying, but it is that the moment you stop giving a s**t about it you will stop feeling ganged up on.

Not the show, just the whole discussion.

I am kinda on your side here. Sometimes GG makes me rage a bit, but it's never near as annoying or fake as what I've seen of BBT. The comparison was probably meant to be incendiary, but it's up to you to not let it be.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:54 pm

You must diffuse these situations in the language of your aggressor.

Detached passive aggression.

Because it's so cool.

(Even I don't know if I'm being serious or sarcastic in this post. I feel like I'm channeling the very spirit of the Cult.)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 pm

But I do care, I care that I feel like my friends are judging me for watching some dumb thing on youtube

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:17 pm

The Eleventh AK
I found da Nintendo 64, let's play Mario Kart! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHA

Waynebrizzle
I honestly can't tell if that's from BBT or Game Grumps.
Wow, I actually already had a tab open to say the same thing.

The Eleventh AK
But I do care, I care that I feel like my friends are judging me for watching some dumb thing on youtube
I don't really give a s**t if you like it or not. I'm just saying why I don't.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:37 pm

I don't care if you like Game Grumps I've just been going on about how people who like Game Grumps are stupid since Game Grumps became a thing

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:51 pm

f*****t.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm

But really, I just don't get the appeal that much. It seems like they're hiding behind their own laughs, using them to make other people laugh so that they'll think they're funny. It seems like a self-made laugh track, yet people are eating it up, just like they eat up bad sitcoms with no jokes but with laugh tracks. They'll say something that isn't really funny and then laugh right afterwards so you think it is. It seems stupid.

If you like it, that's fine. I don't and while I get that it may be humor for some, it does seem stupid to me. Try not to take too much offense from that. I don't think you're necessarily stupid, but I think Game Grumps kind of is.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 pm

YAK YAK YAK YAK

ABAB-BAB-BAB-BAB-BAB
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

I like those ghost arms, Kegan. Reminds me of Cofagrigus.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:05 pm

None of us judged you David. We're judging the things you like. There's a difference.

Do I give a s**t if any of you think WoW and its f*****t panda expansion is gay and stupid? No.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Well it is.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Meta_Fish
Same!

It's the pokemon you evolve into if you die.

The item is called Shadowvert.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Trenn Flashkill
None of us judged you David. We're judging the things you like. There's a difference.

Do I give a s**t if any of you think WoW and its f*****t panda expansion is gay and stupid? No.
Do I blah blah blah pottery, gardening vegetables?

Yes emo

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Meta_Fish
oh yeah i guess so huh.

i'll have to go grab the legendary at gamestop next time i go shopping if its still around then. i dont touch pokemon black much no more. i should though. i wanna beat the elite 4 the second time before i switch my s**t to the second pokemon black.

or should i get white 2 and convert?
we'll see
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25285 25286 25287 25288 25289 25290 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games