Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:51 pm
Chiharu nodded.
"Okay." She murmured.

Chiharu stripped Tuesday of his pants, now down to his boxers. She herself was only in her underwear now.
"Tuesday, I think I really do love you." Chiharu said, her breathing was heavy.
She kissed him sexually, grinding into him.

[***]

---

Lilli awoke. bou was hovering over her. She looked frightened.
Kyoiya was standing beside Bou. Lilli blushed, seeing him when she realized she was only in her underwear and bra.

"Kyoiya, thank you for coming and getting me. I would've died otherwise. And Bou, what's wrong, you look so worried. What's wrong? Is something wrong with me?" Lilli thought, trying not to panick.
Lilli tried to sit up, but couldn't. Her side was too sore.
Bou looked like she was pondering on how to tell her.
"What's wrong with me?" Lilli asked, tears coming ot her eyes. She realized one of Bou's hands was holding Lilli's abdomen.
There was now a bump formed in the place of her abdomen.

"No," She whispered, tears flowing down her face.
"I can't do this again." She sounded afraid.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:29 am
Bou, despite the tremendous pain, stood up. She was in her bra and underwear as well, but slipped on a silk black robe and tied it around herself. She shooed Kyoiya out the door, then shut it behind her.
She stood there for a second, then walked over to Lilli.
"Sshhh Lilli it'll be okay. It's okay.." Bou repeated in a soft voice. Lilli was going into hysterics.

Tuesday quickly rolled over to the side.
"Chiharu." He said suddenly in the dark.
"I-Come with me please." He said, they had just begun making love when he heard Bou screaming at him, like she was in the room with him.
GET UP HERE NOW! AND GET BEN ON YOUR WAY! Her thoughts screamed. Tuesday stood up and got dressed into pj's in a second. He looked at Chiharu, already dressed.
"Chiharu, come on." He said, kissing her quickly. Then he ran out into the hall to Ben's room.
"Ben! I'm so sorry..please come on. Follow me." He yelled urgently, then ran past, up to Bou's room.

When he got there with Chiharu and Ben, Bou was over Lilli, trying to get her to calm down.
"Ben, help please?" She asked urgently, then got back to talking to Lilli.
Tuesday saw Lilli's abdomen and felt a sick, lurching in his stomach. Lilli was pregnant, with his child.
Oh god.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:09 am
[[I've been really busy over the weekend and missed my time to post >_< Now I have no idea what to write cuz Klara shoulda seen EVERYTHING that happened while I was gone and maybe stopped something.....uuuhhhh]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:54 pm
[[Rofl. I love how all of this drama and turmoil isn't affecting Klaash because he's getting gang raped by Lusain and Esloleiar. D: JK.
I had a really long post, but it failed and I don't have it in me to type it up again.

Basicly what happened:
Klaash was all "D:< YUU CAN'T DOO THEEZ, LUSAIN. IMMA NOT LET CHEW. MELANNI ISH YO SHISHTAR."

Lusain was all "Lyke, lul, srs, I can, dood. Mai siis are hoe and I dun leik her no mo'. I keel her off, den I keel j00.

Esloleiar was all, "Oh lul gaiz, Imma scary monster. Though my wifey is all scarier. Imma not so much heartless no more because I raised my daughter in seekret in the attic, which therefore gives me character depth! 8D"

And then Lusain was like, "Mmkei Klaash, we keel joo nao, mmkei? You die, then Vampies be better off because your mom was a total slorebag."

Xellious like pops out of nowhere and has magic wooden steaks n shiz. He like, totally shanks Lusain in the heart and Lusain's like "D: OMG NOES." And like has a total squirmy death scene. Klaash is all like "lolwhut?" 'cause he didn't see it was Xellious. Then Esloleiar's like, "b***h, dun no one keel mai freend!" and then he releases Klaash and like, Klaash huddles in a little corner. And Xellious and Esloleiar do battle, and like, Xellious is all wounded n stuff now, and Esloleiar is too. But meanwhile, Melanni's slowly dying still.

Yeah, how's my recap gaiz?]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:48 pm
[[lulz. i love it.
you should make xellious die.
xDD
or klaash. or someone. but not esloleiar.]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:23 pm
Ben and Chiharu had quietly follwed Tuesday to Bou's room.

Ben noticed Tuesday was in pajamas and Chiharu looked like she'd gotten dressed in ten seconds.
Wow, someone's meat is still hard. Ben thought, laughing aloud.
Chiharu looked at the both of them, rather confused. She ignored it

Chiharu had stayed out in the hall, feeling she shouldn't be intruding on whatever was going on. Kyoiya was sitting on the floor across the hallway from his and Bou's room. She sat next to him, not saying anything.

Inside the room, Lilli was breathing heavily and was still crying. She started crying more when she saw Tuesday. Of course he knew, now.
Ben knelt beside Lilli, interlacing his fingers with her's. He calmed her down, using his ability.
"Lilli, everything's going to be okay. Don't worry about it. I'm here and that's all that matters." He wiped her tears away.
"You're going to be fine. And so will your baby." Ben said, placing a hand on her abdomen.
"You know, I think it's going to be a girl this time." Ben said, smiling.
"Me too." Lilli said, her tears coming to a stop. She felt calm again.
Ben kissed her forehead.
"I love you, Lilli." Ben said. He'd always been very protective over Lilli.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:32 pm
Bou cleared her throat, sitting down.
"Lilli is going to have a girl. Takeru is the father, yes. In about a month, it'll be about the size of a 5 year old, since both Takeru is a pure-blood." She said, taking deep breaths, the pain was agonizing.
Tuesday fell back into a chair.
"Unbelievable." He muttered, still in shock. He was planning on leaving Lilli, since it was sort of a love-hate relationship. Now he was going to have a baby with her.
"I mean, can't you do anything Bou?! Kill it?!" He shreiked, standing up. This was all too much. After he said those words, he felt how cruel they were.
"No Takeru, it's too late for that. It's too far in the cycle. Lilli should deliver sometime next week, with how much it's growning." Bou said calmly. Tuesday fell back in his chair, again. He closed his eyes and held his head in his hands.
This was everything he ever wanted, a family with Lilli. But now it just seemed like bad news. Nontheless, he'd care for the child and take care of it. It was his child anyway. Him and Lilli would have to switch off taking care of it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 pm
Despite her pain, Lilli jumped up from the bed when Tuesay mentioned killing her baby.
"No." Lilli said, even after Bou had told him they couldn't.
Lilli grabbed Tuesday by his hair.
"You will never hurt her. Ever. How can you even say that? You're a sick b*****d, Tuesday." Lilli said, ready to fight him for anything he'd say.
Ben held Lilli, back, calming her down.
"Tuesday's not going to hurt her. I promise." Ben assured Lilli.

"With him having said that...I don't even want him anywhere near her. Not after what he's done. Kiryuu could-" Ben cupped his hand over Lilli's mouth.
"Lilli control yourself. You don't need to making assumptions. But Tuesday, really give Lilli a break. She's already lost a child, she doesn't need that again."

Lilli waited for Ben to completely calm her down. He took his hand off her mouth.
"Can I put clothes on now? Being just about naked is kind of awkward after this long." Lilli said, and Bou handed her a robe.

Wow Takeru. You still have a boner. So you can't even wait a day before you're off sleeping with someone else? I'm kind of disappointed in you. It makes me think you never really loved me. It hurts, seeing you get over me that quickly. Did I really mean that little to you?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:52 pm
Tuesday closed off. He didn't move when Lilli charged him, and he didn't move now that they were all talking to him.
He wished he could push all the voices out of his head. He was a monster. He was a sick, twisted monster. He didn't deserve a child to call his own. He didn't deserve a family. He didn't deserve Chiharu.
Takeru was always disappointing someone. Himself, Lilli, Ben, Bou, Klara, Nobu, his parents. Oiya. He had failed them all.
The pressure he felt crushing in on him was inbearable. What was the point in living?
Tuesday sat like a stone, unmoving. Bou was thinking a string of profanities. Lilli accused him, before he could even speak. And even though Ben said nothing, he could hear the disappointment in his thoughts.
It only took a second for him to stand and walk out of the room. He didn't look at Chiharu or Kyoiya as he bolted down the hall and down the stairs, to outside.
He ran, ran away from everything; everyone. He ran from Kiryuu, and his up-coming child. He ran from himself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:22 pm
[[That was deep, dood. T___T lmfao. jk]]

Lilli sighed. Seeing him run out like that brought back bad memories. Only this time Lilli didn't have a problem with it. She needed a break from him and was sure he thought the same about her. Lilli leaned against the bedpost, holding her abdomen.
"This all is happening too fast. I feel dizzy." Lilli said, swaying a bit. Ben took ahold of her.
"Take it easy, Lilli." He said.

Kyoiya knocked on the door and entered.
"Is Lilli okay now?" He asked, sounding a bit worried.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm
Bou rubbed her temples, leaning against the wall.
"She'll be alright." She murmured.
Bou was rather worn out now. She felt like she could pass out right now, and the pain didn't help her feel any better.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:10 pm
[[ :I ANGER! I need someone to interact with mai charries, yo. Offers, plz?]]

Klaash dashed over to Melanni's side, holding one of her small, feminine hands. He held back tears as much as he could. With her life on the line, his feelings for her had been sent into a blender. He really didn't know anymore. He loved Lilli, he was sure of that, but he felt something for Melanni as well. It wasn't love, but it was some sort of other connection.

Lusain had already faded into ashes as the steak had plunged far into his heart. The ashes had already disspersed, and they were off somewhere else. Esloleiar looked grim again, but remained motionless. "Klaash, you should know I might be one of the most neutral people in this household. I honestly don't care an ounce about you, Melanni, Lusain or even you Xellious. Only Tsshyeiah and my daughter matter to me. Seeing as Lusain is dead, I have no current quarrel with either of you. I will take punnishment for this..." He said with a serious tone. With that he faded back into the walls and continued to be the mysterious creature he was.

Xellious walked up quietly to his younger brother and placed a hand on his shoulder. He gently gazed at Melanni, who was in unbearable pain. "I don't think she has a chance, Klaash." He breathed solemnly, not trying to cheer his little brother up at all. He had never been one for solace.

"That's a lie." Klaash choked out, unable to keep the tears back any longer. "She shouldn't have to die. She didn't do anything wrong...It was all Lusain's fault! He's just a manipulative b*****d! Why does she have to die...?" Tears continued to spill over his face as he wiped them away and let out stifled sobs. Xellious's expression remained cold. It was rather hard to imagine he had a wife as well. "When she does die, though, you can return to Lilli. You can have the family you'd always dreamed of."

He was right. Melanni was the obstacle. But now that Klaash thought about it, what about Tuesday? Klaash had been a bit oblivious and ignorant about Tuesday because he had Melanni to worry about. But despite his protests, it was apparent that Melanni was to die. He decided he had to go talk to Lilli as soon as possible.

Xellious had informed Klaash that he'd take care of Melanni. Something along the lines of 'enternal sleep' and 'put her our of her misery' was thrown out into the small conversation. This left Klaash feeling rather empty. Klaash wandered aimlessly into the Mansion until he stopped at a familiar room with a lively aura, though he couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

[[Meh.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:53 pm
Nobu was sitting in the living room when Klaash walked in with a rather distraught expression.
Nobu had become older, he was 17, almost 18. Since he was a pureblood vampire, he evolved or aged faster than most. He had developed some muscle, and got rid of his silly hat. Now his facial features had defined themselves, making him all the more attractive. He looked like his father, but had traits of his mother. Two beautiful people, had a beautiful son.
He was busy talking to Anatasia, she was new at the manor, and he was beginning to grow rather fond of her.
"Hold on.." He said, standing to talk to Klaash. He had never knew Klaash, but he figured he could ask if he was alright at least.
"Uhm, your name is Klaash, right?" He asked, checking to see if it was the same person. Anatasia got up and stood beside Nobu.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:11 am
"Yes, I am," Replied Klaash, a little frustrated and gave the manor guest an unexpected glare. "How am I to help you?"

His older sister had instilled it into his mind that he was to help most residents if they asked him something. It was a part of being the 'leaders' and prestigeous, and regal. Klaash usually ignored most of her arrogant speeches.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:46 am
[[;^;]]

Nobu recoiled from his glare, then softened. He was used to this kind of behavior from Tuesday.
"Actually, I was wondering if I could help you. You seem more than a little distraught..If you feel like talking, I'll listen." Nobu offered in a calm voice. He wouldn't let Klaash's irritated mood break his peace.

Okay, okay, it's okay. He seems busy, so just kiss him on the cheek and go eat. just do it. Ana just do it. Anatasia kept telling herself. So she did. She leaned forward a little and kissed him on the cheek, then turned and walked lithely to the dining hall to eat. Her friends met up with her, and they giggled, glancing at Nobu.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games