Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
"I know him much more than you know yourself, don't attempt to scare me I've seen things that would make you cry." Oroami's red eyes turned black as his body began to be consumed with a shadowy black chakra and his teeth glew a poisonous yellow color.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:27 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir did not hesitate at all to take a stance and his sword behind him, gathering chakra in both his hands and feet. Lightning chakra surged through his body, making small jolts of lightning randomly shoot out around him. The jolly roger decorated bone covering up his eye slid away to reveal a spinning sharingan. "I don't give a damn." Fenrir snarled. "If you have turned to aid those who might be seeking to destroy this village, and turn against those trying to protect it, then I won't even leave your corpse behind for your family to cry over."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:31 pm
Kisho smirked, "Idle threats, either way." Kisho's left wing bursted out of his shirt, infrount of his father, in an attempt to hold his father back. "No reason for us to fight here." Kisho stared at Fenir, "At least show proof they are going to attack."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:33 pm
Oroami gave a long rather intense growl realizing that as a guardian he had no room to pick sides Oroami cooled down "I won't fight you, do what you wish to Rahenno if he is truly guilty."  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir did not let go of his stance, but only stared at Oroami and Kisho more intently. "Is the word of the village's ANBU Commander not enough proof?" Fenrir growled to Kisho before glancing at Oroami. "So neither of you will help the traitors, nor ANBU, but just stand around with your thumbs up your asses and just watch how things unfold. How very like you, Oroami."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 pm
"My place is only to protect others, if Rahenno and his friends attack civilians I will be there to help otherwise do what you wish." Oroami snarled as he said as he looked away and took a deep breath to regain his calm.  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 am
Kisho stared blankly at Fenir, of corse they would do nothing. It was Fenir's word against his father's. Kisho would really trust his father, because well, he trusted him more and this Fenir guy was somewhat of a hothead. "In the end I will do whatever my father sees fit."

[[ Im curious how'd you know they were gonna attack in the first place? ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 am
User ImageUser Image

((Fenrir just said twice that he wasn't sure if they were going to attack or not. He just knows that they've joined an outlaw and as ANBU Commander he doesn't exactly feel comfortable knowing that a pack of outlaw/traitors are gathering in his village.))

"Then you are a slave." Fenrir snarled to Kisho before glancing at Oroami. "Fine, but unlike you I'm not about to wait for people to get hurt before I act." He then vanished in a poof of smoke, revealing himself to only be a clone.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 am
[[ And how'd you figure that out? ]]

"Slave my a**.", was the final words said before Fenir's clone disappeared.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 am
((Because he smelled Rahenno fighting the others in grass, and again when he smelled pyro at the gates. I posted all of this if you want to go to grass and read it yourself. Inuzuka users can sense anybody in a village through scent alone, hearing fights as well through their sweat, or debris around them. Basically Fenrir knows where you are and a relative idea of what you're doing at all times so long as you haven't used a scent hiding jutsu or buried yourself deep deep underground or something like that. Inuzukas are good at tracking people, its what we do, and its a main reason why Fenrir is the head of ANBU in this village.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 am
(( Alright, was just wondering. ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo watches what happens. "Fenrir I trust your word and I know you wouldn't bring something like this up if you didn't truly believe it. But I believe Rahenno would never do something like this so I will go and check things out." He sends the mental message to Leo who transfers it to the real Kazuo.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm
(or washed yourself >.> <.<)

Oroami looked towards his son with a kind smile "Thank you son, I needed to be reminded where I was."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:25 pm
Kisho nodded, tracting his wing back into his shirt.

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm
Oroami patted his son on the back "Kazuo what about my son, He would like to be placed in a squad here in Cloud for reasons I can only share in privacy."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games