Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:52 am
Lunia turned around to Samara and hugged her tightly back. Tears uncontrolably falling from her eyes as she buried her head into Samara's chest. "It hurts... so much..." she barely said, hurting terribly inside.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 am
Samara brushed Lunia's hair lightly with her fingers. "I know, sweetheart. I know," she said. She wished she could take the pain away. She hated seeing Lunia hurting so badly.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:17 am
Lunia looked at Samara, pain in every part of her body showing. She shook her head and sighed. "I'm sorry for being so pathetic... i just don't know how i'm going to move on... he meant the world to me..." she said quietly, still crying as she picked out the napkin from her pocket, looking at the cherry blossom on it she smiled lightly. "He once said to me... a cherry blossom was once a tiny weak bud, but it grew into something beautiful and strong..." she said, before sniffling. "He said i'd become a cherry blossom too one day, i was meant to ask him if he knew when i would become one... but i never got the chance..." she said, before crying again. Hugging the napkin on her chest, as she closed her eyes and cried more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:48 am
Samara smiled softly and supportively. She knelt in front of Lunia, brushing the tears away gently. "Lunia, you're already there," she said. "You are far from pathetic. You have already grown into a gorgeous and strong young woman...a beautiful blossom. And you'll only become more beautiful and stronger with age. I know how proud Nephilis was of you. Never doubt that." She wrapped her arms around Lunia again, pulling her in close.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Lunia smiled at Samara and nodded. "I wonder what i'll look like in years to come..." she said, before sighing slightly. "But i never did anything to make him proud... but i promise i will..." she said, as she clenched her fist. "I'm going to be like a cherry blossom... i'm going to be strong... his death only means a new beginning right?.." she said as she then looked at Samara's stomach and smiled again. "A new beginning... ones on it's way..." she said. "Have... you thought of a name?" she asked gently, wiping the remaining tears. "Looks like i'm going to have to stay... i won't miss a minute of the new kiddo's life..." she said, giggling slightly, before hugging into Samara again, before crying again slightly. "I don't think i ever told you to your face... but I love you, mum..." she said gently. Smiling as the tears still fell.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:18 pm
Samara shook her head. "You've done more than you realize," she said. "Being who you are is enough to make anyone proud of you." She smiled softly as Lunia continued. "Yes. Neph actually picked one out-- Rouvellion. And I wouldn't let you leave if you tried," she added, winking at the end. When Lunia told her that she loved her, she broke down as well, smiling through the tears. "I love you, too, my little angel," she said, hugging her tight.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:40 pm
Lunia smiled and hugged Samara tightly before she looked outside of the window and at the sun, which pointed out that it was nearing the early afternoon, knowing that the funeral would be soon Lunia sighed slightly. "Oh.. where is dad getting buried?..." she asked, before she then looking at the door, crying again. "I just think he's going to run through that door and tell me if was all just a nightmare..." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:53 pm
"Next to my sister in the cherry blossom orchard," Samara said. At Lunia's comment, she began to look at the door as well. "You don't know how much I wish that were true," she said quietly. She moved from a kneeling position to a sitting position on the floor with a sigh.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:59 pm
Lunia smiled slightly and sighed. "That means he'll be near my mom and dad too?..." she said as she sat down beside Samara, lying her head on her knees she just stayed silent. "Wow... i never actually knew anything like this would ever happen again after mom and dad died... i always thought he'd be here, just like we all did..." she said, before she tilted her head and lay on the ground now, her head still lying on Samara's knees but her face was looking up at Samara. "I promise though.. i will find Alastor... and i'll destroy him... just like he destroyed all of us..." she said, looking straight at Samara, pain in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:10 pm
Samara brushed Lunia's hair with her fingertips. "Sweetheart, that's the thing. As much as this hurts, we cannot let it destroy us," she said. "Yes, we should grieve, but we'll come back stronger and more united. We'll fight Alastor together. We cannot let this divide us."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:13 pm
Lunia nodded at Samara and wiped her eyes, sniffling again. "Your right... but i want to show everyone what i'm capable of when it comes to fighting... nobodies ever seen me fighting properly..." she said, then closing her eyes at the comfort that Samara gave her when she brushed her hair. "Is it still okay if i do my speech at the funeral please?..." she asked, her eyes still closed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:26 pm
Samara smiled softly. "I'll make you a deal. I won't say anything about you fighting if you make me a promise-- don't go overboard and put yourself in unnecessary danger," she said, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Lunia's forehead. When she asked about the speech, Samara nodded. "I wouldn't have it any other way."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:32 pm
Lunia smiled and nodded gently. "Okay... it's a deal...", she giggled like she did when she was ten year old, all cute and kiddily when Samara kissed her forehead. Sighing slightly after she had stopped giggling made her wish that Nephilis was here with them both, so he could enjoy the fun. "Okay... i hope dad likes it.." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:37 pm
Samara smiled, loving the sound of the giggle from Lunia. It reminded her of much happier times. She reached down, hugging her tight. "As long as you speak from the heart, I know he'll love it," she said reassuringly.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:49 pm
Lunia hugged Samara back and smiled lightly. "I will say it from right in my heart..." she said smiling again, before opening her eyes widely again and giggling. "Mom... wanna know a secret?" she asked her, getting kinda excited.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games