Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jhul Vlon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:57 am
Jhul runs into the classroom shouting " ATTACK"...but landing strait on his face " ow ow ow... my ninja skills still need practise"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:02 am
Jhul stood up" HEYY WHO TRIPPED ME UP!!?" looking around"...oh well so sensei i'm new here and a ready for action" having a large smile on his face  

Jhul Vlon

Jhul Vlon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:36 am
Runnig over to his desk with a paper and pencil he starts to write down every part of the lesson that he can " Wow this stuff aint as hard as i thought "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:14 am
Luo sat in the back of the room writing key points down. Most of the Academy notes were based on repetition, and he memorized most of it. He was hoping to get a little more field training in rather than class training. "Why does Jhul insist on being so hyper? It's his nature I guess. It's funny in a way. And I think that stupid clone is stuck on repeat or something. It's been repeating water manipulation techniques for a good while now. I wonder if anyone is noticing this." Luo pondered while looking around. He had memorized what the clone was saying after an hour of repetition, and was now bored. "I wonder if another sensei is coming soon."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 pm
* a beautiful girl ninja walks in the room not semeing to notice the other ninja. she is crying and sits down into a chair crying into her knees* sensei..why would he do this. crying stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Luo looked down the row at the girl. He knew he shouldn't intrude, but he had a feeling this had something to due with the repetitive clone. Jumping over his row, he landed in a seat next to her. He waited for her to notice his presence and stop crying before he spoke. "h..hi. I'm Luo Ushio. Are you okay?" He sat and waited for a response from the girl. He hoped she knew something about this odd class period he didn't.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:37 pm
Hero walked in steamed "Ok since Marquis ws a jack a** an killed himself I am the new academy teacher so get your books out cause I anen't like marquis" Hero was in a serious tone  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Luo went from sympathetic to a mix of excited and scared. He jumped back to his seat and picked up his pencil. "Is that why that puddle of water over that that was a clone repeated itself so much?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:59 pm
Hero nodded "Hey kid think fast" Hero threw several kunai at the kid with paper bombs attached to the end of them  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 pm
Luo flipped up into the air, and landed in one of the lower seating areas. Luo panted a bit. "What was that for! This is a classroom, not a training ground! You could have hurt someone in the room next to us." Luo thought the man was a bit on the insane side, but he was one of the legendary swordsmen. He was sure there was a method to his madness.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:08 pm
*stops crying and turns to anger* He wasnt bad..but why would he do the things he did *is clenching fists and turns to hero* Hero,I request to be part of this group only for training, since I havn't yet had a reply from my original team  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:31 pm
Hero started at the kid "Think about it in war they wont consider anything it is do or die you need to be prepared for anything that is why I am taking you guys to my training ground and teach you how to listen to the waves" Hero turned to luna "Of course he wasn't bad but konoha drove him to his death if you want to be strong foucs your hatred towards konoha"  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:14 am
Luo thought about what Hero had said. He was right. There are no rules for battle. It's all instinct. "I am ready to train sir. I assure you I won't let you down." Luo was now excited this team was shaping up nicely.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:08 am
Hero wrote down where he lived on the board "Go there and enter the back and just wait by the large pool type thing ok... I will be there soon" Hero then left and headed for the graveyard  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 pm
Luo looked at the board repeating the address in his head as he got his stuff. He then looked at the girl and pointed at the door. "I'm gonna get going, but I'll see you there." Luo rushed out of the door to Hero's home. "This will be interesting," Luo thought to himself.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games