Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:05 pm
Zeno looked at the kid who walked into the room and sized him up,He was smaller then Zeno but that didnt necisarily mean he was weaker"Hello"Zeno said Quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 pm
User Image
Hachi nodded to the guy who came in. "Hey there. Does the teacher normally take this long to get to class?"

hid-behind-the-mask

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 am
User ImageUser Image

(Sorry I've been really busy.)

The lightning clone of the Raikage, Kazuo Hatake sat at the desk in the front of the classroom. "Hello, you must be new students. Are you two ready to become full fledged ninja?" He asks smiling.
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:48 am
User Image
Hachi nodded to the Raikage, suddenly glad that he had the mask to hide the nervous look on his face. "I am ready sensei."

hid-behind-the-mask

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm
Zeno smiled he was glad he got the raikage as his teacher"Yes sir I am ready!"He tried to put a confident look on his face but was actually nervous,but he would try his best
((Dont worry Scrapples and How do you go from Rinnegan to Hatake?))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

(*Cough* This is a different guild.)

"Ok then. Let us begin. I will teach you the first basic jutsu. Watch carefully." Kazuo makes handsigns slowly so that they could follow along. "Clone Jutsu." He states as he reaches the final handsign. Next to him forms a perfect clone of himself that looks at the two students. "Now you two try."

(2 posts to master)
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm
((I know but Ability wise thats a BIG step down))
Zeno nodded and Did the handsigns while trying to distribute his chakara Easily"Clone Jutsu"In a Puff of smoke a perfect likeness of Zeno appeared for a split second then dissapeared again in the next moment"Darn it so close"
1/2

Zeno then decided to try again and repeated the handsigns along with the build up of Chakra"Clone Jutsu!"This time a perfect Image of Zeno appeared but when zeno touched it his hand went through he forgot this wasnt a shadow clone and thus not solid"Ok whats next?"
2/2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 pm
User Image
Hachi nodded also. He slowly did the seals, making sure he did every single one. Clone jutsu
Once he did the last seal, a poof of smoke appeared, and when it cleared, there was a disfigured version of himself on the floor.
"Hmm i don't think i put enough chacra into it" He mumbled to himself.
1/2

After dispelling the jutsu, he tried it again, doing all the seals for it. Clone jutsu
As soon as he did the last seal another poof of smoke appeared.
But this time when the smoked dispersed, and identical clone of himself was there.

"Good, i got it right."
2/2

hid-behind-the-mask

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Very good. Watch again for the next jutsu." Kazuo makes a handsign. "Transform." He states and a cloud of smoke surrounds him then quickly disappears revealing him self to look exactly like Zeno. Still transformed. "Now you two try."User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image
"Alright, I'll try."
He did all the seals that his sensei did.Transformation Technique
A poof of smoke appeared around Hachi, and when it cleared, only the top half of Hachi looked like Kazuo.
"Well i got it half right"
1/2

He dispelled the jutsu, and tried it again. Transformation Technique
Once he did the seals, another poof of smoke envoloped him.
Then when the smoked dispersed, Hachi looked exactly like Kazuo.

"This one looks useful."
2/2

hid-behind-the-mask

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:31 pm
Zeno smiled"Ah you choose me in touched"He then built up some chakra and did the handsigns"Transform!"Zeno was clouded in a puff of smoke but when it cleared he was still perfectly normal"..."
1/2

Zeno never gave up so he wouldnt start now,After building up chakara again and reattepting the handsigns"Transform!"Anouther puff of smoke appeared and when it cleared Zeno was a Crow perched on the ground and he quickly changed back to normal"Sweet..."
2/2

((People really do forget these three fundemental jutsu as they progress you ever relize that?))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:34 pm
((not just these, any academy jutsu's really. i mean why use the flickering light technique when you can use a giant fireball))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles. "Very good again. Now for the final jutsu." He makes handsigns slowly again so they could follow along. "Replacement!" He says as suddenly a cloud of smoke surrounds him and soon fades revealing a desk and a chair. Kazuo makes a coughing noise to reveal that he was now where the desk once was behind them. "Your turn."User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image
Hachi followed and did the hand seals kazuo did. Replacement
A poof of smoke apeared, and when it cleared Hachi had a lamp in his hand.
"Close but not really what i was trying to get at."
1/2

After dispelling the jutsu, he tried it again, doing the seals slowly. Replacement
The poof of smoke appeared again, and when it dissipated a lamp was on the table and Hachi was on the other side of the room.
"Much better.
"
2/2

hid-behind-the-mask

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games