Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Zurgi
SYFFER
I don't think that Queen Elizabeth should be our head of state. We're an independant and self governing country and we surely don't need someone watching over us. Logically, we should have our own head of state.

It's just a ceremonial position, she doesn't actually do anything.

'Tis a shame that, but true none the less. neutral Royalty should have control over the country as it once did.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:36 pm
SYFFER
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Falathrim
The American Empire has a headstart over you, Longbow. Unless you have a well thought out plan, we shall be the victors in the upcoming imperial wars.

. . .

Unfortunately.
Sounds to me like a new guild debate is going to happen ninja So be it! I shall represent Canada in world domination! 3nodding

xd What have we started...? I represent England in the quest for world domination!

The American Empire shall fall over time. And when it does, England shall step up and take control once more.
It shall indeed good sir 3nodding . And when you do manage to take down the Mighty Giant I shall take thee down with my barage of unstopable exploding maple leaves! xd May Eru have mercy on you all twisted

That is if you can first withstand the bombardment of teabags that shall be set upon Canada! xd  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:39 pm
Longbow UK
That is if you can first withstand the bombardment of teabags that shall be set upon Canada! xd

We'll pelt you with snowballs! NYARRR! ^__^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:41 pm
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Falathrim
The American Empire has a headstart over you, Longbow. Unless you have a well thought out plan, we shall be the victors in the upcoming imperial wars.

. . .

Unfortunately.
Sounds to me like a new guild debate is going to happen ninja So be it! I shall represent Canada in world domination! 3nodding

xd What have we started...? I represent England in the quest for world domination!

The American Empire shall fall over time. And when it does, England shall step up and take control once more.
It shall indeed good sir 3nodding . And when you do manage to take down the Mighty Giant I shall take thee down with my barage of unstopable exploding maple leaves! xd May Eru have mercy on you all twisted

Tea bags? xd I shall take thy Tea bags and make tea as I celebrate my country's victory with my fellow Canadians! What say you to this good sir? 3nodding  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:42 pm
Longbow UK
'Tis a shame that, but true none the less. neutral Royalty should have control over the country as it once did.

...are you insane?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:43 pm
Zurgi
Longbow UK

Pfft. We'll melt them with the sun glare reflected off of our monocles! Ha. Didn't see that one coming, did you? xd  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:47 pm
Longbow UK
Zurgi
Longbow UK

Pfft. We'll melt them with the sun glare reflected off of our monocles! Ha. Didn't see that one coming, did you? xd

Oh, we'll douse you in our Canadian bear and force you to watch our patriotic "I AM CANADIAN" beer commercials ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:47 pm
Falathrim
Longbow UK

...are you insane?

How did you get two chocolate boxes?  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:48 pm
Falathrim
Longbow UK

...are you insane?

Yes. lol But that's irrelevant. Nothing gets done in this country. Why? Because we don't have a single leader or a solid dictatorship. What we need is an Adolf Hitler, or an Oswald Mosley style leader to sort out our problems and bring us back onto the map.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:48 pm
Zurgi
Longbow UK
Zurgi
Longbow UK

Oh, we'll douse you in our Canadian bear and force you to watch our patriotic "I AM CANADIAN" beer commercials ninja
That's the spirit! Beer and Donuts shal do the job 3nodding  

SYFFER

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:49 pm
Longbow UK
Falathrim
Longbow UK

...are you insane?

Yes. lol But that's irrelevant. Nothing gets done in this country. Why? Because we don't have a single leader or a solid dictatorship. What we need is an Adolf Hitler, or an Oswald Mosley style leader to sort out our problems and bring us back onto the map.
Are you serious? And do you plan to be that Adolph Hitler?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:50 pm
Yeah, we could always use some more Hitlers.

I know what you mean, but you probably could have used a better dictator.

Nothing ever gets done in our country, either, if the complaints are to be believed. Yet, for some reason or other, we still remain the world's only superpower. The presence of democracy isn't England's problem, I'm afraid.  

Falathrim

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:52 pm
Onoj
How did you get two chocolate boxes?

A) Why did you quote me? Your statement had nothing to do with mine.

B) Glorfy sent me hers. You can also buy one from the Jewelry Store.

C) If you want a second, I can send you my third, extra chocolate box. Lord knows I don't need all three of these.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:52 pm
Falathrim
Yeah, we could always use some more Hitlers.

I know what you mean, but you probably could have used a better dictator.

Nothing ever gets done in our country, either, if the complainst are to be believed. Yet, for some reason or other, we still remain the world's only superpower. The presence of democracy isn't England's problem, I'm afraid.
I do not agree what you say sir but I will defend to the death your right to say it (a famous history proverb about democracy)  

SYFFER

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:53 pm
SYFFER
Longbow UK
Falathrim
Longbow UK

...are you insane?

Are you serious? And do you plan to be that Adolph Hitler?

Oswald Mosley was a better example than Adolf Hitler. xp

...The king of England should have such power. (I say king because let's face it, the queen shall not be in power for much longer, and the chance of there being another queen any time soon is highly unlikely thankfully.)

Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games