Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:24 pm
you do know that has demon chakra in it right? and her blood  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:17 pm
"Did you know my demon will probebly cancel its powers out?"  

Ducttape_Bandit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:02 pm
"They won't cancel out..." Hikari replied absently, still puzzling over this new riddle. She wasn't a good riddler, mediocre at best, but she still racked her brain, thinking of a conversation that was slipping in and out of her memory.

"They won't cancel out... if anything, they'll strengthen each other. Demons are actually stronger when in close proximity to other demons. They just don't realize it because they're used to it. It's a dimensional thing, I think... Tears shed... love shared... love and tears..."

(Kanien's voice in Hikari's mind) two, I need to brush up on my basic things and, three, I need to find why I love an Akatsuki member... Hero Uchiha...

"Ishyugaia-kun! Get into the Angel-go right now! Take Kanien-chan with you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:14 pm
Aquausi looked at her* "My demon will not fail."  

Ducttape_Bandit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:29 pm
"No. Your demon would not. But YOU would."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:33 am
"Just means I get double the power I suppose.... But I need to seal it.... And ive got the perfect seal." he said as he took off his headband* he still had the curse* "Ill redirect the curse to the demon." he said as his hand was turned green* he touched his forhead and it started to turn Black, Red, Blue, then Black Again* he fell to his knees screaming but he held it* when it was done he took his hand off* "Of corse it wont hold," he did more hand signs* and then more marks appeared on his forehead* "That will do."  

Ducttape_Bandit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:10 am
*he picked her up and got into the angel* she still really light to me ...... i thought when people die there supposed to be kinda like well dead weight any way the heart on the outside....... the only hearts that could be on the outside is a locket moms old locket!!!! *he put her down and unclasped the locket that was around her neck and held it up* hikari i found the heart.........and you do know Aquasi that you need the full demon for extra power that just a tiny amount of its chakra its my sisters demon it belong and her even after shes has died you really need to get things straight  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:18 am
"You will lose her soon enough...." he said as he did the rat hand sign* "Empty Darkness Jutsu." It should appear dark to you, and the one girl* Aquausi then took out his sword* and went to cut off the boy's arm off*  

Ducttape_Bandit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:24 am
*he moved away picking her up again* just stop already go eat an animal go something they can do anything against you like we can*he sat down hold in his arm he brushed the hair from her face* my older sister dies when i see her again for the first time in years  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:51 pm
Hikari lifted her disruptor rifle and recalibrated the setting until it was on kill. She picked the direction she figured Aquausi was in, based on her last known position, and shot a sweep of disruptor fire across the entire wall.

"And, Aquausi, a thing about demons... they hate each other as much as they hate humans. Two demons inside of you will tear you apart from the inside. Ishyugaia-kun, if you have the Bakyugan, now would be a GREAT time to use it."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:01 pm
hikari can we hurry up please  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:07 pm
"Yeah. Let's get out of here!" Hikari pushed the others into the waiting Angel-go and gunned the trottle. With a high machanical sound, it flew impossibly high and vanished over the rooftops.

(PM me to tell me where to. We don't want this guy knowing, right?)  

Kendansa

Seeker

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:17 pm
Aquausi dident move when the rifle was shot* it missed him by 5 feet* "Byakugan!" as his kekkai-genkai was activated he said* "My friend, they wouldnt even know where each other are let alone know there in the same body. Ones in the head and the other in the stomach....." he watched as the plane type thing flew up* but he followed it due to the fact he can see 50m away from him*

((OMFG This isnt staR WARS!!!!! Disruptor rifle???? Gunned Trottle????? OMFG!!! But way to be origanal....)) stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:30 pm
(well...me and gohma stopped becuase of you guys.)

Mikyo through the two kunis at Aqusi.

"i thought you died."  

Oni_Soul

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:35 pm
((Im at Kani's house))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers