Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25346 25347 25348 25349 25350 25351 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Jaycorn
Apparently it's possible to use PS3 controllers. HMMM
I wonder if they present the same problem with the shoulder buttons.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 pm

So, I voted, how about you guys?

the AMURKAN among us, I mean.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:41 pm

There's no problem with the shoulder buttons. It seems to work perfectly (although you have to install some weird program to make it work) aside from with the Genesis collection - it just acts like it's possessed when I play that. I still need to test it out on Generations.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Yeah, I meant with generations. The problem is in the game, and it's not always present. You might have to play the game with a controller for a while to encounter it. And then it'll just seem to happen all the time. It's inconsistent, though.

But that's a different controller.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Well then probably not.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Of course, as with all controllers, it completely forgets everything if I restart the computer. I'm just not even going to bother with PC controller s**t anymore.

I ******** beat Generations with a keyboard and I will play all other PC games with the keyboard as well.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:22 pm

I didn't vote.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Jaycorn
Of course, as with all controllers, it completely forgets everything if I restart the computer. I'm just not even going to bother with PC controller s**t anymore.

I ******** beat Generations with a keyboard and I will play all other PC games with the keyboard as well.
Get a wired 360 controller. Fer reel.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Jaycorn

Get a wired 360 controller. Fer reel.
That's where I'm going next. The controller I use is great when it works, but the games I use it for are so few and far between that I completely forget how to set it up every time.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Do you have to remind it how to work with all your games (or at all) when you reset your computer?

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Meta_Fish
It's good to see you again, Tatsuman.

And then I proceeded to not reply for like a week...
Feel kinda like a d-bag now... sweatdrop

By the way, I'm using a wired 360 controller for pretty much all of my PC needs, and I'd actually recommend getting the Afterglow brand. Easier to find, cheaper, and actually quite a bit sturdier.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Welcome back to the saddle, T man.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Jaycorn
Do you have to remind it how to work with all your games (or at all) when you reset your computer?
I don't even know anymore. It has a switch on the back with two letters and I don't ever remember what they mean. It's a ******** mess of an interface, too.

Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
It's good to see you again, Tatsuman.

And then I proceeded to not reply for like a week...
Feel kinda like a d-bag now... sweatdrop

By the way, I'm using a wired 360 controller for pretty much all of my PC needs, and I'd actually recommend getting the Afterglow brand. Easier to find, cheaper, and actually quite a bit sturdier.
Good to know! Hallo again.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Good to be back, Kegan. Good to be back.
User Image

Heya, Fish. Long time, no correlation of existence. How's it been?

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Meta_Fish
Jaycorn
I don't even know anymore. It has a switch on the back with two letters and I don't ever remember what they mean. It's a ******** mess of an interface, too.

No, I meant that about the wired Xbox controller. I know how shitty your controller is, hun, I have the same one. And yes, you do have to remind it how to work every single time you reset. Just like the PS3 controller I tried today.

If there's such thing as a PC controller that will just WORK when I plug it in and not be a huge hassle to set up, I will consider that.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25346 25347 25348 25349 25350 25351 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games