Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:33 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
LeviaEthel
Darkness Dragons Revenge
LeviaEthel
PinkKittenMittens
LeviaEthel
*eats self-bought Valentine's chocolate in the shadows*
Should have waited for them to go on sale first! eek

Oh my, good point. Well then. Plenty to stock up for the year. (;

What I love to do is wait about a month or so after a holiday, and then go raid a Walgreens; they have soooooo much candy that no one wants to buy on sale for, like, 75% off. It's crazy!
I got a huge bag of Sour Patch Kids that was normally something like $7, for about $1.50 or somewhere around there. It was awesome!

Now I really wish I had a Walgreens outlet somewhere around here. I don't live in America, but I love Sour Patch Kids! Even more expensive since they're not locally made...

Try just any drug store that sells candy. That or a Walmart.

I guess it would be sad to say that we also don't have Walmarts. sweatdrop I'll keep that in mind though, when I visit America in about a month's time!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:41 pm
*flops over*
My browser borked.
So I had to do a clean install to get it to work.
And now I have to try to remember the pages I had open.
Woe is me.
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 pm
You wrote a poem there.
Do you have a history button?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
You wrote a poem there.

Clean install, which means I had to get rid of all my history, cookies, profiles, and miscellaneous other personal information associated with my computer.
I was able to backup my bookmarks, though (in an insanely roundabout way since I couldn't get my browser to open at all, that way being opening a browser I never use [Chrome, boooo], importing bookmarks to it, doing my clean install, and then reimporting my bookmarks back to Firefox), and the pages I had open were mostly pages I am ALWAYS on, so they were pretty easy to remember except for one or two of them.
In the end, I didn't really lose anything other than time and sanity (did I even have any sanity left?) so it could have been worse.
It only took me some three minutes or so to get everything back the way I like it, even the aesthetics.
Also, I AM A GREAT POET. 8D

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
You wrote a poem there.

Clean install, which means I had to get rid of all my history, cookies, profiles, and miscellaneous other personal information associated with my computer.
I was able to backup my bookmarks, though (in an insanely roundabout way since I couldn't get my browser to open at all, that way being opening a browser I never use [Chrome, boooo], importing bookmarks to it, doing my clean install, and then reimporting my bookmarks back to Firefox), and the pages I had open were mostly pages I am ALWAYS on, so they were pretty easy to remember except for one or two of them.
In the end, I didn't really lose anything other than time and sanity (did I even have any sanity left?) so it could have been worse.
It only took me some three minutes or so to get everything back the way I like it, even the aesthetics.

Glad it all went well.
I could never IMAGINE re-bookmarking all the s**t I have bookmarked
(literally over 1,000 things probably. I keep folders.)
Glad it all went well for you though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:48 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
You wrote a poem there.

Glad it all went well.

Holy crud that's a lot of bookmarks. o___o;
I have, like, fifty, and I think that's overload. >>;
You can make a backup of your bookmarks to keep on your hard drive in case something ever goes wrong, though. c:
(I wouldn't be too terribly upset to lose my bookmarks, I hardly use most of them and could find the ones I do use again easily, so I've never bothered backing up unless I was switching to a new computer)
In other news, my antidepressant might be part of my headaches, but I can't find out for sure unless I stop taking it.
This is going to be fun.
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:12 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
You wrote a poem there.

Glad it all went well.

Holy crud that's a lot of bookmarks. o___o;
I have, like, fifty, and I think that's overload. >>;
You can make a backup of your bookmarks to keep on your hard drive in case something ever goes wrong, though. c:
(I wouldn't be too terribly upset to lose my bookmarks, I hardly use most of them and could find the ones I do use again easily, so I've never bothered backing up unless I was switching to a new computer)
In other news, my antidepressant might be part of my headaches, but I can't find out for sure unless I stop taking it.
This is going to be fun.
User Image

Yah I have no life I have so much useless stuff and stuff I want to buy and never will get... emo

Oh gosh, Brandy.
If you're ever in need of ears, hugs/cuddles, funny gifs, I'm totally here for you.
I love you -cuddles tightly-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:22 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah I have no life I have so much useless stuff and stuff I want to buy and never will get... emo

Oh gosh, Brandy.
If you're ever in need of ears, hugs/cuddles, funny gifs, I'm totally here for you.

It's 'kay, I don't have a life either.
Let's make a club~!
You're such a great friend I love you so much. emotion_kirakira User Image
(I think that gif is fitting. >>; )
Also, I am laughing, like, SO hard at this next gif.
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:11 pm
I think my high school dream of joining marching band was crushed today... With the time needed for it, I would never be able to join... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 pm
Flames of the Phenix
I think my high school dream of joining marching band was crushed today... With the time needed for it, I would never be able to join... crying

Compromise and go for concert band instead?
Theoretically requires less time...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:58 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Oh gosh, Brandy.

Let's make a club~!
User Image

Okay I'm busy and have a headache and probably wont be on for the night.
I don't know about tomorrow. Can you quote me to remind me to read this?
I sawwy, my head is just killing me and I can't meditate right now because I have to plot out a story for my creative writing class.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:34 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Oh gosh, Brandy.

Let's make a club~!
User Image

Okay I'm busy and have a headache and probably wont be on for the night.
I don't know about tomorrow. Can you quote me to remind me to read this?
I sawwy, my head is just killing me and I can't meditate right now because I have to plot out a story for my creative writing class.

It's fine, I had a hellish headache all day yesterday and most of this afternoon and was only around intermittently.
But, here's your quote~ >w<
Coincidentally, I was just considering leaving you a comment to tell you I love youuuu. emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm
Something I've learned today:
"Scent vacuums" are a thing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm
Queen Spazzy
Flames of the Phenix

I want to, but I was hoping to do both. Oh well. If I can do band next year at least, I'll be happy with that. smile  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:38 pm
Flames of the Phenix
Queen Spazzy
Flames of the Phenix

I want to, but I was hoping to do both. Oh well. If I can do band next year at least, I'll be happy with that. smile

Aw, it's a sure shame you can't do both.
Hope you can get one of them at least, though. emotion_c8

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games