Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25351 25352 25353 25354 25355 25356 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:28 pm

You are aware Pikmin 3's been shown, aren't you?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 pm

I was tested in the 3rd grade. No a** burgers. It's no surprise a shy kid is going to have even more trouble communicating when you dump her a** in a school where you're not even allowed to speak English.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Due out in Spring 2012.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Did it look like I was typing that while driving?

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

I DUNNO WHAT WII U GAMES TO GET. My library is going to consist of Nintendo Land and nothing else for several months, I bet.

[Kegan]
I_love_Inuyasha1
Yikes, the Wii U comes out so soon! Really sad that I didn't preorder in time.
I dunno when the deluxe bundles will ever be back in stock.
I know, right?

I've got so much 3DS backlog at this point, I don't know about you guys, but I think I'll keep myself busy when I can afford to ;P

Edit: Not even talking about money. Time is also a resource, which I am finding more and more finite.

Yeah, I have a huge backlog too. I want multiplayer, though.

You all know Rayman Legends got pushed back to 2013, right?

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Jaycorn
I was tested in the 3rd grade. No a** burgers. It's no surprise a shy kid is going to have even more trouble communicating when you dump her a** in a school where you're not even allowed to speak English.
That sounds like a harrowing, yet enriching experience.

I don't think I'd advocate the immersion approach for kids, among kids, though. Kids can be mighty cruel. How'd it work out for you, though?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Tatsuman
So no, you're not aware? xd

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
I wasn't until I just googled it and stuff. And now I'm giving my wallet a very disappointed stare for not having anything inside it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Ain't wallet fault. Wallet ain't spend yo damn money.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:47 pm

[Kegan]
Jaycorn

I don't think I'd advocate the immersion approach for kids, among kids, though. Kids can be mighty cruel. How'd it work out for you, though?

I was in immersion for one year, and then was put into an entirely French system where like 90% of kids had parents that actually spoke French at home. I did not. Super confusing. And I didn't really like French that much and haven't been willing to put in more effort than anyone else has to just because it's not my first language. I LOVED English class because it was the only thing that made any ******** sense. xd

I kept going to completely French school until the end of high school because I'd made friends there. I have always been too nervous to talk much to my (non-English) teachers because of my tendency to forget words mid-sentence or stutter, which prevented me from asking for help or asking questions much. Also, I ended up not taking any maths or science classes that weren't required because they were harder to understand in French, without getting help when something was confusing. I had a chemistry teacher who pretty much whispered AND had a really French accent and who was nearly impossible for me to understand, and only managed to pass because my friends and family would help me study in English. As a result, I can't take any sciencey courses now that I'm in an English college because I don't have the prerequisites. I do not recommend it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
I wasn't until I just googled it and stuff. And now I'm giving my wallet a very disappointed stare for not having anything inside it.
There's rock and flying Pikmin and you play as four commanders, none of which are Olimar (or Louie, I don't think). The story involves Olimar getting lost or something on the Pikmin world and I believe you're searching for him. Online co-op has been deconfirmed I believe, but I think the game got delayed so maybe they're adding it. They'd better.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Jaycorn
[Kegan]
Jaycorn

I was in immersion for one year, and then was put into an entirely French system where like 90% of kids had parents that actually spoke French at home. I did not. Super confusing. And I didn't really like French that much and haven't been willing to put in more effort than anyone else has to just because it's not my first language. I LOVED English class because it was the only thing that made any ******** sense. xd

I kept going to completely French school until the end of high school because I'd made friends there. I have always been too nervous to talk much to my (non-English) teachers because of my tendency to forget words mid-sentence or stutter, which prevented me from asking for help or asking questions much. Also, I ended up not taking any maths or science classes that weren't required because they were harder to understand in French, without getting help when something was confusing. I had a chemistry teacher who pretty much whispered AND had a really French accent and who was nearly impossible for me to understand, and only managed to pass because my friends and family would help me study in English. As a result, I can't take any sciencey courses now that I'm in an English college because I don't have the prerequisites. I do not recommend it.
I'm sorry it sucked so hard for you. I've always thought being bilingual to any degree would be a super cool thing.

In the states, if you don't pass the competency tests you can take 0 credit classes or wait and take the test again the next semester. Is there no such thing in canada?

Also, do they not do general ed. in canada? (I the US, even at a 4 year institute the first 2 years of any program are usually almost identical.)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:58 pm

I don't know? ^^; And I did have to pass a competency test to get in.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:04 pm

I was first pretty peeved that rayman legends doesn't come out till march, and then I remembered I probably won't have a wiiU before then.

Rage averted.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25351 25352 25353 25354 25355 25356 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games