Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25357 25358 25359 25360 25361 25362 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:32 pm

oh look it's time for my yearly gaia post

yeah i always mean to start posting here again but i keep forgetting so if any of you guys want to add me on skype go for it

skype name: the.awesome.turtle

or like half of you already have me on steam so feel free to send a message or whatever. i'm in the n-cult steam group, should be obvious which one is me if you don't have me added already
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 pm

The Eleventh AK
Jaycorn
The Eleventh AK
who CARES

dr who????

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 pm

OOPS I ABBREVIATED DOCTOR LOL
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:10 pm

It's not that I am leaving or that I hate you guys now. I think I'm just wasting my time posting here.

I don't like all the implied aggression and how everyone feels like they have to be a d**k to eachother. And oddly it seems like this is the case. In the long run, only the people who enjoyed ripping on others from time to time really stayed. I guess we deserve eachother.

But I feel like I've grown out of it. And trying to talk about things that are new and interesting to me just inspire moans. I understand that for my part I'm probably bringing you guys closer together, since commiseration seems to be the foundation of this guild.

I'm just saying that I'm not enjoying it anymore.

So I think I'm going to start posting a lot less. You're welcome, or whatever. And to whoever first posts an affirmative exclamation in response to this: enjoy being that guy.

Peace.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
oh look it's time for my yearly gaia post

yeah i always mean to start posting here again but i keep forgetting so if any of you guys want to add me on skype go for it

skype name: the.awesome.turtle

or like half of you already have me on steam so feel free to send a message or whatever. i'm in the n-cult steam group, should be obvious which one is me if you don't have me added already

Hi Turtle. :'3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:27 pm

[Kegan]
It's not that I am leaving or that I hate you guys now. I think I'm just wasting my time posting here.

I don't like all the implied aggression and how everyone feels like they have to be a d**k to eachother. And oddly it seems like this is the case. In the long run, only the people who enjoyed ripping on others from time to time really stayed. I guess we deserve eachother.

But I feel like I've grown out of it. And trying to talk about things that are new and interesting to me just inspire moans. I understand that for my part I'm probably bringing you guys closer together, since commiseration seems to be the foundation of this guild.

I'm just saying that I'm not enjoying it anymore.

So I think I'm going to start posting a lot less. You're welcome, or whatever. And to whoever first posts an affirmative exclamation in response to this: enjoy being that guy.

Peace.

see you tomorrow

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Waynebrizzle

remember that time i got mad at you for abbreviating doctor????
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:36 pm

The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle

remember that time i got mad at you for abbreviating doctor????

EXASERBATE!

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 pm

the joke is that never happened because i don't care
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Yeah, cause you never post about stuff no one cares about. Kegan is the only person in the guild guilty of that. Absolutely.

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 am

i think i've done it on occasion too.

only i think its usually a thread that i make gets ignored cause no one cares about it for more than a few posts.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm going to go absolutely ******** insane.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:12 pm

film it and make a documentary about it on youtube.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 pm

I've noticed Wayne's been on my balls about s**t yet again for the last few days... but what else is new?

It's great because it's always stuff he's complained about to me in private, like Pokemon being repetitive, but as soon as I joke about it in a public forum he all like OHHH NO YOU DON'T NOT ON MY WATCH, I'MA MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A f*****t IN FRONT OF EVERYONE HEHEHEHH

Nintendo Cult: Where we're only your friends in IM. Anywhere else and you best be ready to ACCOUNT FOR YOUR SINS ******** I ******** H8 U scream scream scream scream

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:48 pm

I'd IM him about it but he's probably still giving me the silent treatment like a dumb girl "PMSing"
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25357 25358 25359 25360 25361 25362 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games