Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25359 25360 25361 25362 25363 25364 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:04 am

ok this is just an odd find.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:48 am

RAWHRKJHFFADASDSDGSHDHfl

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:34 am

Only four days until Wii U!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 am

What games are you people planning to get?

I'm pretty much only excited for Nintendo Land and the hardware and Miiverse and stuff. Rayman demo was fun, but it was fun with two people and probably isn't worth like 60$ for me to play alone. Scribblenauts is probably only worth getting for 40$ or so on the 3DS. NSMBU is basically the same game, and I am tired of that s**t. They can't even be bothered to compose any new music for it. I was thinking about ZombiU but I dunno, zombie games aren't really my thing. Don't know what else there is that might interest me, so probably just gonna wait a few months before getting anything else. Poop.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 am

I'm in that same "Very little looks like a must buy at this point" boat.

I hope I an get the system when it has at least 5 games I must play and I have the money.

I mean right now I want to play zombiu and rayman, but if I was presented those games on the PC, I'd pass on them. System based appeal is a weird thing. It's not even that these games couldn't be done on the PC.

Right now, as I'm looking at it, Pikmin 3, which so many other people sounds so unenthusiastic about is the only game really calling out to me, and we barely know s**t about it.

I guess nintendo land looks pretty cool? I'm still kinda on the fence about how great a single player experience that will be. Maybe this is all just like the fox and the grapes and I'm just telling myself nothing looks great because I know I can't get it.

Welp, time to get back to the studio. bai
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 am

Skaeryll
Paper Mario Sticker Star is pretty fun.

Indeed!

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:46 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
Skaeryll

Indeed!

Except the bosses. I faced the first 2 worlds bosses and they're pissing me off.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:53 pm

I wish I liked Pikmin games... Pikmin 3 looks so lovely.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

ZombiU
Mario U
Nintendo Land

ZombiU looks like the best one. The other two are either lazy despite being a good game or totally pigeonholed by offering only local multiplayer.

I was thinking about Ninja Gaiden, but reviews have me on the fence.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Definitely getting Wonderful 101 whenever that comes out. Pikmin can wait.

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Oh yeah. I'm not going to get that without trying it first.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:56 pm

I wonder if the Wii U gamepad could become the tool of choice for people who use drawing tablets.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 pm

sadly i wont be getting it release day, chances are stores will be out and the question will be asked, is our economy REALLY that bad if people can afford 350$ of disposable income each?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Ugh, that Wii U video is making me want NSMBU. And the Nintendo characters appearing in Scribblenauts Unlimited makes me want that as well.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Skaeryll
I_love_Inuyasha1
Skaeryll

Indeed!

Except the bosses. I faced the first 2 worlds bosses and they're pissing me off.
I fought and beat the first boss without using a special sticker because I didn't realize you'd be able to get them again later and I might put myself in an impossible situation.

Now I'm stuck somewhere else with no poison mushroom and needing to bowl down an alley and/or make a bridge and/or get a steering wheel.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25359 25360 25361 25362 25363 25364 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games