Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25369 25370 25371 25372 25373 25374 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

I love having friends who are newer to anime because it gives me an excuse to rewatch everything I love. I'm not really sure how one managed to never watch Evangelion and another never finished Cowboy Bebop, but I'm hardly going to complain if the condition for using my DVDs is that I get to watch it with them. biggrin

Now I just need someone who won't tell me that they got bored of Moribito a half dozen episodes in. crying
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm

I'm glad I got Scribblenauts on the Wii U.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm not glad that I don't have a Wii U.
Hoping to snag one on Black Friday. Nintendo said they would restock by then.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Scribblenot... that great HAHA

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Waynebrizzle
Cheaper and definitive aren't exactly synonyms. The opposite is usually true, actually.
Not the price, but the steam workshop is the important part.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:17 pm

I have to wait until after xmas to get a wii u because I'm so hard to buy gifts for but here's the spoiler... I'm not gonna get it for xmas cause it's 350$

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Zephyrkitty
I love having friends who are newer to anime because it gives me an excuse to rewatch everything I love. I'm not really sure how one managed to never watch Evangelion and another never finished Cowboy Bebop, but I'm hardly going to complain if the condition for using my DVDs is that I get to watch it with them. biggrin

Now I just need someone who won't tell me that they got bored of Moribito a half dozen episodes in. crying
i recently picked back up samurai champloo. up to episode 15 now.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 am

I don't think it's going to be that hard to find. Good. ******** those ebay faggots.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 am

seems like ebay and similar sites have to do some sort of ToS that ban them from doing this s**t. its stupid and it forces people who really wanted the system but could barley afford it now have to spend more on a system or wait.

i'd rather pay the fee they are asking, fly to their place and kick them in the nuts twice for every penny over they are charging.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 am

Their Terms of service force price gouging practices? Wat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 am

Meta_Fish
I don't think it's going to be that hard to find. Good. ******** those ebay faggots.

hi heart
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Seriously, there was a guy at the midnight launch that was picking up six of them. It's pretty ******** obvious they weren't gifts for friends and family and s**t. He ended up getting the one I'd been waiting four hours in line for because they could only find four, and he wouldn't even let another guy (a dad) get one because the dad's pre-order was dated AFTER all six of his.

When asked how he got six preorders when there's always a limit, he said that six different people put him as their alternate. ******** dickweed. I called him a dickweed, too. ******** that guy. I hope he's out thousands. I hope he eats s**t.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:40 pm

[Kegan]
Their Terms of service force price gouging practices? Wat
I get what Xilo's saying, but I also know why it'll never happen. It IS horseshit that they just go buy them and then more than double the price to sell it on eBay. That kinda s**t makes me sick because I'm always the fan, waiting in line and that's been waiting for months or years for whatever it is.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

*rejected* emo

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi. heart

The data transfer from Wii to Wii U is the cutest one yet! The Pikmin gather the data from the Wii and go down into like a little subway station, then down a ton of corridors with sings leading to "Wii U."

It's not the best way to transfer data from an old system to a new one, but Nintendo knows how to do it with such charm that I don't think anyone really minds.

I hope in Pikmin 3 you find a treasure that is simply some form of save data.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25369 25370 25371 25372 25373 25374 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games