Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25374 25375 25376 25377 25378 25379 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 am

i was an off and on player but we never had the money to be able to collect em all.

i went out and got the GBC game for it though. lots of fun since the cards cost nothing and i can freely build decks.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 am

Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Xilo The Odd
Meta_Fish
I used to want to make dual-type decks, but my luck-of-the-draw is so bad I rarely can pull of single-type.
on trick to the dual type deck i used, try to use more pokemon that have colorless listed for most of their attacks. my fire grass deck heavily relied on eggsecutor's egg barrage (cost of 1 colorless) to severly beat my opponent down 20 damage times number of heads, and the number of coin flips is the number of energy attached to him. f** yea.

then there is of course charizard. all energy on him counts as fire.

throw on a double colorless and a couple of random energy and hes ready to go in 3 turns.

pair either with venasuar's ability to move grass energy around as you please, you got unlimited firepower!

oh my eggs is gonna die? no prob i'll move it all to charizard!

charizard finally meets his end? i'll get all teh grass i can back on venasaur.

ah the good ol days.

Actually, he can only turn one energy into fire, and it reverts back at the end of the turn. Not only that, but you have to discard 2 energy every time he uses fire spin. He's a tank when you can get him out, but he's not all that practical because he's a pain to setup and maintain.

He can turn any number of energy attached to him into fire before he attacks. You can feed Charizard any kind of energy and it'd all count as fire. Of course I guess it depends on what version you're talking about. There's seven thousand versions of each pokemon.

Oh and Raticate is vicious.
HYPER FANG

Lmao. I still say that was an awesome name, Pokemon related or not.

But anyway, I was talking about THIS Raticate. Razor-Sharp Incisors can truck you if you're not careful. Health pools don't mean much to this dude. He's a god damned tank shredder.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Xilo The Odd
Meta_Fish
I used to want to make dual-type decks, but my luck-of-the-draw is so bad I rarely can pull of single-type.
on trick to the dual type deck i used, try to use more pokemon that have colorless listed for most of their attacks. my fire grass deck heavily relied on eggsecutor's egg barrage (cost of 1 colorless) to severly beat my opponent down 20 damage times number of heads, and the number of coin flips is the number of energy attached to him. f** yea.

then there is of course charizard. all energy on him counts as fire.

throw on a double colorless and a couple of random energy and hes ready to go in 3 turns.

pair either with venasuar's ability to move grass energy around as you please, you got unlimited firepower!

oh my eggs is gonna die? no prob i'll move it all to charizard!

charizard finally meets his end? i'll get all teh grass i can back on venasaur.

ah the good ol days.

Actually, he can only turn one energy into fire, and it reverts back at the end of the turn. Not only that, but you have to discard 2 energy every time he uses fire spin. He's a tank when you can get him out, but he's not all that practical because he's a pain to setup and maintain.

He can turn any number of energy attached to him into fire before he attacks. You can feed Charizard any kind of energy and it'd all count as fire. Of course I guess it depends on what version you're talking about. There's seven thousand versions of each pokemon.

Oh and Raticate is vicious.
HYPER FANG

Lmao. I still say that was an awesome name, Pokemon related or not.

But anyway, I was talking about THIS Raticate. Razor-Sharp Incisors can truck you if you're not careful. Health pools don't mean much to this dude. He's a god damned tank shredder.
It was and holy s**t.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Ok guys so instead of making a big deal of it I'm just gonna make a quick post.

I've become bored of gaia... maybe I'll come back eventually.. maybe I won't. Either way cya later.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:26 pm

When he says "gaia" he means us as people. We should all feel super offended.

I'm super offended.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:06 pm

xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 am

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:36 am

uh oh looks like fish drove off another one

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 am

Reg says he's leaving every other week.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 am

I feel bad for the kid asking for a Wii U for Christmas opening up his presents and seeing a BRAND NEW... Wii Mini

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:06 am

i'm leaving too.

with reg.

keep the baby.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 am

[Kegan]
uh oh looks like fish drove off another one
The wrong one.

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 am

xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 am

For some reason my Wii U refuses to display anything on my family's good-sized Panasonic TV despite the HDMI ports. It only likes my small Dynex TV. It'd be nice to try it on a TV that isn't small.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25374 25375 25376 25377 25378 25379 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games