Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25381 25382 25383 25384 25385 25386 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Waynebrizzle
Yeah, if I got a 3D pokemon game, I'd want to look more like Stadium and less like a popup book version of the 2D game. It's still neat that people are taking initiative, though.

Seriously, the Stadium games are actually kind of crappy, but people still play them to see the pokemon in 3D. Why doesn't The Pokemon Company understand that they could make an a** ton of money if they just put forth some effort for the first time in over a decade?

Okay, okay, B/W had some cool ideas, but they weren't game-changing. I want a revamp.
What if it was like muramasa stye 2D artwork for the battles?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:00 pm

What if they made a 2D platformer, that was pokemon? Call out your pokemanz to battle in 2 D, and overcome obstacles. Path branches in roads could be handles similarly to muramasa. Infacct, just make it muramasa, but instead of a billion swords, make it pokemanz. Obviously not that simple, but pretty much.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Friends With Bacon
It would be awesome if they made a 3D horror-shooter game with a more intense version of the ghost Pokemon. Even though it wouldn't be kid oriented, I think a lot of people would buy it but the Pokemon company only puts out the same kind of games, it's really disappointing when you think of all the great, original stuff they could do confused
To be fair, they tried a lot of unique spinoffs early on in Pokemon's lifespan with mixed results. As much as I'd love them to stick their neck out, I can't blame them for not wanting another Hey You Pikachu.

(I'd legit kill people for another Pokemon Snap though.)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:01 pm

I always wanted voice commands for Pokemon games on the DS. If they don't evolve something (other than Eevee again, AM I RIGHT) with the next installment, I'll likely be taking another break from the series.

That said, I really enjoy the sprites used in the DS games and will be a little sad to see them go. It'd be nice if they at least did huge sprites, ala a fighting game with a lot of detail, if not just use the ******** 3D models they made for every Pokemon to date for their fifteen ******** dollar app.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 pm

like a fighting game... or MURAMASA.

Seriously, who's played that game? Me... Waynerooni....?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Muramasa is more hand-drawn visuals and less detailed sprites, isn't it?

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Hand drawn still comes down to pixels. It's still sprites.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Meta_Fish
Muramasa is more hand-drawn visuals and less detailed sprites, isn't it?

Isn't that what a sprite is?

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:17 pm

[Kegan]

TAG TEAM OWNED!!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]

TAG TEAM OWNED!!!
YEAH, ********. SPRITE IS JUST A COMPUTER GRAPHICS TERM FOR 2D ART USED AS PART OF A LARGER SCENE!

WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED? IT AIN'T POLYGAWNZ

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Yeah, no s**t. But there's a difference between pixelated sprites and hand-drawn images. I'm talking more like P4A than Muramasa.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Persona 4 Arena?

I don't get the difference. Other than maybe muramasa looks better.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Kegan owns his arguments.

I'm just saying that I'd like them to retain some of the pixelization as it's become the style. Yes, everything in gaming has ******** pixels, but I like the way the models look now.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:00 pm

When I say owning an argument I mean not qualifying statements, but nice hustle.

edit: Unless somehow that is what you think I'm doing?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:07 pm

you two should have sex already ahehehehehehehh
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25381 25382 25383 25384 25385 25386 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games