Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25390 25391 25392 25393 25394 25395 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Apparently the most critically acclaimed title in the Vita's library is P4G. Why can't its creators just realize that they're better than Sony's shitty handhelds? I'm not buying it just for that.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
I'm interested to see if Guile is in it, or if there's a USA stage. I wonder what the selection screen will look like, and if it will have a map.

Ryu, Chun-Li, Blanka, Rose, Dhalsim I know are in it. Anyone see anyone else?

Edit: I think I see M. Bison?
Is that who that is at 1:15?
Found him!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rolento.PNG.jpg

Edit:
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Rolento
That's a weird pick. Oh well!

The Eleventh AK
I do empathize. It just rubbed me the wrong way that me saying the uproar over the box-art thing was dumb made you think that I thought it was all dumb.

And you still seem to think that that's my argument, which is what I meant by the thing about us not knowing eachother's sides.
So your argument was solely about the bad boxart Mega Man in Street Fighter X Tekken, and that alone. I get it, now. I'm sorry that I assumed that you thought it was all dumb, but with your opinion on Mega Man fans in the past, calling me/them babies then AND now led me to believe that you assumed that they shouldn't feel bad about any of it.

Though I still feel that fiasco is bullshit, it's old news and it's just one small piece of the pie.

Edit: I was more trying to explain to you WHY the boxart thing offended the fanbase and you were more arguing that the fanbase were just a bunch of babies.
This guy was a big bad in a SF game http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Urien He pops up near the end.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 pm

It was just meant to be a little thing I brought up in an attempt to join the conversation, but then I felt the need to defend myself and it made it look like this big huge deal I was making over some dumb joke character in a fighting game
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Jaycorn
Apparently the most critically acclaimed title in the Vita's library is P4G. Why can't its creators just realize that they're better than Sony's shitty handhelds? I'm not buying it just for that.

The Vita is an impressive piece of hardware, I think. It just needs more than two good games.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:36 pm

[Kegan]
This guy was a big bad in a SF game http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Urien He pops up near the end.
Hm. He's probably one of the Wily Castle stage bosses, like Seth. Was Seth named after Seth Killian? Surely not...

The Eleventh AK
It was just meant to be a little thing I brought up in an attempt to join the conversation, but then I felt the need to defend myself and it made it look like this big huge deal I was making over some dumb joke character in a fighting game
I just thought, as I've said, that we were over that argument!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Sony's hardware is always pretty good, they just don't have any games as far as I'm concerned.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:40 pm

if they put Monster hunter on it and it didn't suck like tri i'd buy one.

but crapcom already released 2 titles in a row for asia only.
if for some reason. even though we should be getting ultimate,
that they say, nah none for america.
atleast ******** say so.

i hate it when they do s**t like that.

oh here enjoy a brand new MH game thats getting released world wide!

thats all.

no improved sequals or nothing.

not gonna even tell you we aren't releasing in america.

gonna play with our dicks and mutter no comment when asked about american releases.

i really wanted portable 3rd for the PSP...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Hm. He's probably one of the Wily Castle stage bosses, like Seth. Was Seth named after Seth Killian? Surely not...

The Eleventh AK
I just thought, as I've said, that we were over that argument!

Then stop going "oh and EDIT: also this"

You don't always need the last word

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Seriously, am I crazy for this? Is it ******** insane to think that telling something to drop something is pointless when you turn around and add to your argument right after the fact? AM I THE CRAZY ONE???? gonk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 pm

I don't usually stick up for Fish these days, but I don't think ammending your statement for added clarity(especially before anyone has a chance to read it) and having the last word are at all the same thing.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:05 pm

I had a chance to read it, but then when I went to reply and be all like "o ok we understand eachother the end" I saw in the Topic review he had added more stuff about me being in the wrong.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Sometimes, on the internet, you must be the bigger man, and not give a ******** if noone knows. They'll all know in the end.

Edit: But this may or may not really be that big of a deal SERIOUSLY confused

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:10 pm

all of you shut up

it's wayne time
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 pm

*air guitar*

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:13 pm

the reviews are in

Kegan raves: Well played

David exclaims: mega man is a f*****t
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25390 25391 25392 25393 25394 25395 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games