Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 pm
Welcome~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:36 pm
I am simply Kenny...to others I am Dante,and to some more I am Vincent.Call me what you wish as long as its catchy or if its hilarious.That is all....***** out  

Ren Sanada

Dapper Firestarter

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:48 pm
welcome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:05 pm
My name is van_hellraiser on gaia but my real name is (BLEEP) yep thats my real name. xp xd  

DolliexPop

5,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:27 pm
Van_Hellraiser
My name is van_hellraiser on gaia but my real name is (BLEEP) yep thats my real name. xp xd

THAT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL REAL NAME I HAVE EVER SEEN.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:01 pm
i likesbitting And licking ppl... mrgreen  

Selbstmord Schreie

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 pm
mmm, sounds fun. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 am
:: I got invited to the Guild, by randomly. O_p ::

Anyhow, I should put some info down, I suppose.

My name is Senfyero, or use Maurice for my real name. You can also call me Senfy, Sen, or Mau, since those names are rather easy to remember. O:

I have been living for 23 years on the Planet Earth. I am born on September 24, 1985, and damn-freaking proud to be 23. So that means I'll turn 24 on the 24th. xd

I'm happy-go-lucky, usually nice (just don't get on my bad mood, and you'll be fine), and outgoing in some cases.

I suppose that sums it up.

Senfyero

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 am
Senfyero
:: I got invited to the Guild, by randomly. O_p ::

Anyhow, I should put some info down, I suppose.

My name is Senfyero, or use Maurice for my real name. You can also call me Senfy, Sen, or Mau, since those names are rather easy to remember. O:

I have been living for 23 years on the Planet Earth. I am born on September 24, 1985, and damn-freaking proud to be 23. So that means I'll turn 24 on the 24th. xd

I'm happy-go-lucky, usually nice (just don't get on my bad mood, and you'll be fine), and outgoing in some cases.

I suppose that sums it up.

not too randomly :/ >>;
AND WELCOME  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 am
X-Orgasmicly_Delicious-X
i likesbitting And licking ppl... mrgreen

O_O  

Dagger1819

patgd08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 pm
welcomes ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 am
Ahaha! I feel so corny introducing myself.

But yeah, here goes.
~ I'm Mia.
~ Year 10.
~ Currently wondering what to do.
~ Umm.. I sing, dance, play 7 or 8 instruments (I've lost count ^^") and sometimes act.
~ I don't ever really get bored, I mean, theres always something for me to do. I'm doing my maths assignment and introducing myself on here for starters.
~ I draw anime and am okayy.. I'm getting better though. I'll happily do ava art for a small fee. I don't charge much as I do enjoy drawing when I have the time. :3
~ I love love LOVE photography. Hopefully I'll do something in photography when I'm older. And music. Maybe I'll photograph bands or something. (Y) <- That means *Thumbs up* [Refer to MSN]
~ I talk to pretty much anyone and love to talk so if you want to talk (lets see how many times we can get talk in the sentence) you can definately come talk to me because when I talk, I really talk and I'm easy to talk to. :3 (8 times!)
~ I'm ******** random. And yeah, that's no joke. If you hold my attention, then you're interesting. If you don't, well, obviously you're not or I'm distracted. If I say something like 'How big is your nose?' then I'm getting bored. Or being random. Best to ask which one so you're not instantly offended. XD
~ Other than that, I'm pretty simple. (Yes, in the mind too. XD Not really)
~ I'm high academically.
~ I'm.. average looking I guess. I'm not supermodel material but I'm not some fat, ugly chick wanting to cyber. Ergh. Just wrong.
~ If you want to see a picture, just ask. =P

So yeah. There you go. Ahaha. Laterz.  

Melodic Seeker

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:25 am
Melodic Seeker
Ahaha! I feel so corny introducing myself.

But yeah, here goes.
~ I'm Mia.
~ Year 10.
~ Currently wondering what to do.
~ Umm.. I sing, dance, play 7 or 8 instruments (I've lost count ^^") and sometimes act.
~ I don't ever really get bored, I mean, theres always something for me to do. I'm doing my maths assignment and introducing myself on here for starters.
~ I draw anime and am okayy.. I'm getting better though. I'll happily do ava art for a small fee. I don't charge much as I do enjoy drawing when I have the time. :3
~ I love love LOVE photography. Hopefully I'll do something in photography when I'm older. And music. Maybe I'll photograph bands or something. (Y) <- That means *Thumbs up* [Refer to MSN]
~ I talk to pretty much anyone and love to talk so if you want to talk (lets see how many times we can get talk in the sentence) you can definately come talk to me because when I talk, I really talk and I'm easy to talk to. :3 (8 times!)
~ I'm ******** random. And yeah, that's no joke. If you hold my attention, then you're interesting. If you don't, well, obviously you're not or I'm distracted. If I say something like 'How big is your nose?' then I'm getting bored. Or being random. Best to ask which one so you're not instantly offended. XD
~ Other than that, I'm pretty simple. (Yes, in the mind too. XD Not really)
~ I'm high academically.
~ I'm.. average looking I guess. I'm not supermodel material but I'm not some fat, ugly chick wanting to cyber. Ergh. Just wrong.
~ If you want to see a picture, just ask. =P

So yeah. There you go. Ahaha. Laterz.

Allo Mia and welcome to the guild! That 'thumbs up' is gigglefit-tastic.
Don't be dissin' fat people, though. That ain't coo'.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm
heya my name is amy i like bananas. actually not really i just like the word bananas. im a perv. i like making up words like nutticles. it means hand XD i love castlevania games, i hate cats but i have three of them. anyone want my p***y...cats? i have a fish named tupacachu (tupac and pikachu) this looks like an awesome guild but im shy so yeah lol umm yeah lol COCONUTS ARE THE BEST. I LIKE MY HAIRY BALL SHAPED FRUIT.

Lust Stained Despair

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:46 pm
Welcome ^^  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games