Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:09 pm
Klaash had a faint feeling that this kid in front of him was somehow related to 'his' group of friends and family. He didn't know how, though, and brushed away the feeling. "The only way you could help me is if you could direct me to where Lilli is....She keeps changing rooms without telling me..."

[[ ;o Lol, where ARE they?]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:17 pm
Nobu bit down on his bottom lip.
"I'm not sure if that is a good idea.." He said. Nobu knew about everything, as if he were right there in the room. No one told him, he just seemed to know. He always had. Nobu didn't think it was a bad thing, or a weird thing, it was natural for him.
"THere's a lot of..well," Nobu didn't think it was a good idea for Klaash to see Lilli right now, now that she was pregnant.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:01 pm
"I don't care what you think." Klaash snapped back. "Where is Lilli?"
His feelings of sadness had just turned to anger and frustration, and now that Melanni could be deemed 'dead' now, he had to see Lilli. He had to tell her! If he didn't, she'd probably get mad at him for 'keeping a secret'.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:13 am
[[ Angel and I are just chatting while you guys are in a total disaster! LMAO. @_@]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 am
Lilli closed her eyes.
"Bou, I'm sorry. I've probably exhausted you. Ben and I will go so you can rest." Lilli said, and Ben let go of her.
Lilli squeezed Bou in a gentle hug and kissed her cheek.
"Thank you, Bou. I'll see later." Lilli thanked her, then she and Ben left.

Once out in the hallway, Ben noticed Chiahru was gone.
Lilli thanked Ben for calming her down and being there for her.
Then when they said they're goodbyes they left for their rooms.
Lilli didn't know where to go. She'd have to go get her things..but didn't know where she could take them.
Finally she just decided to go back to Tuesday's room to take a shower and got dressed in a babydoll dress with leggings.

I feel like now that I know I'm pregnant again I feel like my stomach is huge suddenly. Lilli thought, heading for the dining hall.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:34 pm
[[Lol. Klaash'll be almost like, "8D LILLI! MELANNI'S DEAD!" and Lilli'll be like, "O ^ O R U SRS?" or something.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:39 pm
[[DO IT! Just have Klaash go into the dining hall to get a drink or something and sees Lilli sitting at one of the tables. ;D ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:56 pm
[[o: Most indefinitely. <3 ]]

Seeing as this kid wasn't much help, Klaash decided to ditch him and mosey over to the dining hall, where he could take a drink and clear his thoughts. His mind was swimming. True, he had a little 'snack' before he decided down several flights of stairs, but he wasn't trying to hurt her or absorb his fill. Though she was annoying, if Lilli didn't come back to him, he'd sleep alone again. He tried not to think of it too much as he continued further into the hall, brushing past people and weaving through the masses.

He snatched up one of the wine glasses filled halfway full with crimson blood cells and took a calm sip, draining it slowly. He set it back into the area where other discarded glasses were, which soon was whisked away by a frenzy of maids who were always cleaning. That was what he needed. His shoulders relaxed and his pupils dialated. Klaash felt better now, but still needed to talk to Lilli. A maid moved. He smiled. There she was, not three tables away. He was a little surprised as how she didn't spot him first.

"Lilli!" He rushed up to her and smiled, but made no move to hug or kiss her. The tone in his voice was the tone one would use with family or friends they hadn't seen in years.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 pm
[[I feel like posting.... neutral but I have no idea how to explain whats been going on with Klara or why she stayed behind....so I guess I'll wait until Ben gets back.... confused ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:43 am
Tuesday set down his warm mug.
"I don't know what to do Yuuki." He said, leaning back in his warm, padded chair. Tuesday had ran across the country. It took him about 8 hours. He took refuge in an ex-girlfriend's house. She lived alone with her husband, Kaname. She was still a human, but Kaname planned to change her soon.
The relationship between Kaname and Tuesday was as strong as steel. They were best friends, brothers. Just like Yuuki was now a sister to him. This little coast hideaway was Tuesday's vacation. He was perfectly at ease here.
Yuuki smiled weakly. She was up-to-date on all the manor drama.
"I mean, now that Klaash's wife is dead, Lilli would want to be with him. He's everything I'm not. Better yet, he isn't crazy like me." He leaned forward in his chair and looked at Yuuki. Tuesday had never really wanted to break up with Lilli. He figured that since they were always so depressed, there wasn't a point in the relationship.
Of course he had explained this all to Yuuki.
Yuuki looked at the fire in the fireplace. She tapped the rim of her mug.
"I think, that this child will bring you two together." She said, thinking. Tuesday's expression shifted to dumb-founded, shocked, confused.
"You complain about how both of you are always depressed and melancholy. Well, maybe this child will help your relationship." She said thoughtfully.
Tuesday's shoulders sagged and he leaned back in his chair again. He sighed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:32 am
[[How does Tuesday know that Melanni died? O . o
I mean, only like Klaash and Xellious and Tsshyeiah would know.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 am
[[Tuesdsay can read minds xd remember? And Klara can see the future so she should know too. I just haven't done anything with her in a while.]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:02 am
[[Lawl, Abi-tan. Tuesday's mind powahs work basically all throughout the manor so he'd heard Melanni's death like it were happening with him standing in the room. O:]]

Lilli looked up from her plate, now cleared of food. She'd also downed four glasses of blood. She figured she'd need more, providing for the baby.
"Klaash!" Lilli exclaimed feeling rather childish. She stood to embrace him in a hug.
Now that she was wearing tighter-fitting clothing, would he notice her pregnant belly as well?
"Where's Melanni? A- and are you okay? You seem a little shaken. What's wrong?" Lilli asked, sitting him down in the seat beside her. Out of habit, one of her hands was holding her abdomen. She'd developed that habit while pregnant with Toshinori, her and Klaash's baby.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:09 am
Ben felt rather strange, having took in so much information in the past hour. He didn't know what to do about any of the issues that he was now aware of.
Klara would calm him down since he couldn't do that for himself. Self infliction had always been his answer.

Forgetting to knock, Ben entered the room. It appeared as though Klara was dozing off or just had her eyes closed.
"Klara, baby, are you asleep?" He asked, pulling her onto the bed. Which was more comfortable than any chair.
Ben held her in his arms and she didn't speak or move so she must be in a light sleep.
Just her presence made Ben feel at peace, and calm.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:26 pm
[[* o * Oh yuh. I totally forgot. xD Rofl. <3 Issal gewd.]]

His smilled dimmed when Lilli mentioned Melanni's name. Klaash hesitated, "I don't really know how to react...But I really wanted to talk to you." He forced a little smile, but pulled it back. "Melanni's dead. Her older brother is too." He paused, his train of thought ending there. He looked down at his feet but noticed that Lilli kept a hand on her stomach, almost as though she were sick. But her facial expression didn't indicate so, and her stomach juttet out from the rest of her, and was slightly rounded. Klaash blinked, trying to piece the puzzle together. Pregnant?

"Lilli..." He paused again, looking at her abdomen, and then at her eyes.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games