Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Tobias' weight shifted, making him land, curled up with his tail curled around him, on the cushion of the booth, his tail unwound and touched Koda. Tobias rolled over in his sleep.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Koda's eyes snapped open when he was touched by the tail, and his ears perked forward. "Mmm..?" He looked over and saw that the fluffy tail was still lightly resting against his arm and he pet it softly just as it was moved from his grasp when Tobias rolled over. "Cute." he said quietly, then curled up and fell asleep himself.

ll-The Lover-ll

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:02 am

Drew smiled and sighed, watching Tae leave again. He looked over the cafe, watching his friends playing around, Tobias sleeping, and the other fur, who he still needed to meet. Pulling a bottel of strawberry soda from his bag, he smiled and sat back in a booth.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 am

"Bah, nobody can outfox a mouse! Bring it o-eh?" He noticedYue looking around and waved, sitting infront of the TV. "Over here, Yue! You wanna play SSB64?"

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:06 am

Tobias continued to sleep. He had befriended a great fur. Koda.

( Tobias' themesong, for now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKKpd5piitc&feature=related)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:57 am

"We'll see about that." Dimitris moved clsoer to the TV beside Rocky turned on the game.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Yue smiled and shook his head, white hair moving softly as he walked to sit behind, Rocky, hugging him about the neck as he licked his ear once and settled to watch him and Dimitris play.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Dimitris waved to Yue as the screen turned on and they went into multiplayer.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Tobias awoke, seeing the sleeping Koda. He smiled, and pounced!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Shelva walks into the bar looks around and see's Drew
"hi Drew" Shelva says

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky does a couple quick moves, but is thrown offscreen by a Bob-omb. "What he hell? Ambush!!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Yue remained silent, simply hugging and watching Rocky play the game.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ll-The Lover-ll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 pm

"AWHAA!!" Koda awoke with a start as a large body landed upon his own, hitting his head on the table in the process. "..ow.." his paws clutched his furry head and he opened an eye slightly to see Tobias. "You woke up and decided to pounce on me?" He pouted his lips and lay back down, not sure what else he could do now that he was stuck under the hyper fox. One paw rubbed at his head where he bumped the table, a small bump beginning to form. "Thanks.."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 pm

{ biggrin I drew my first furry drawing evar~ It's supposed to be Koda, but..>> I'm not experienced with furries. x.x
C L I C K Y !}

ll-The Lover-ll

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 pm

ll-The Lover-ll
{ biggrin I drew my first furry drawing evar~ It's supposed to be Koda, but..>> I'm not experienced with furries. x.x
C L I C K Y !}

((I'm experienced and that's better then me sweatdrop It does look good though :3))

Looking over at Tobias and the other fur, Drew got up and smiled. "Need a hand?" The skulf giggled, sitting down on the table where the other fur hit his head.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games