Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:51 pm

"Now...you are progressing quickly. Take out two puppets and
master them. Then I will show you how to make your own."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:35 pm

(Wow i didnt even have to remind you LOL)

"Ok." Kashiim said and then summoned the last two puppets. He then attached chakra strings to them. Now a puppet was attached to each of his fingers. It was a little harder than just adding one puppet, but he was eager to make his own puppet. He then got the hang of ccontrolling all ten puppets. "Okay Lenon, I think Ive got the hang of it. Now shall I learn how to make a puppet?" Kashiim asked over his shoulder while still fooling around with the puppets.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:18 pm

"Yes, you shall."

Lenon took out another scroll.

"This has puppet parts and tools needed for making a simple puppet.
Once you make a simple puppet, you can just basically make any puppet."

Lenon quickly made an example puppet.

"Try that."

((Five posts.))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:24 pm

"Ok." Kashiim said and sat down and grabbed some tools. He then began sorting the pieces into the form of a human. After about twenty minutes all the parts were set along the ground. "K so now that I know how it's supposed to be assembled. Now to figure out the rest." Kashiim said and went back to work.

1/5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:35 pm

After about ten more minutes kashiim had begun placing hidden weapons in the puppet. Finally he had finished the placement of all the weapons and special mechanisms. "Whew, that took a while but it sure is coming along."

2/5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Kashiim then began to put the toso of the puppet together. He tried to use his puppet skills to build the puppet. He had chakra strings retrieve the parts and then he would put the puppet together. It worked relatively well except for one point where he forgot to release the chakra string and the hand ended up hitting him in the face. "Well other than the slap to the face, it's coming along pretty well." Kashiim stated to himself.

3/5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Kashiim then assembled the lower part of the puppet. He then attached the upper part and the lower part of the puppet. This only took only a few minutes. He then clothed the puppet. "Hmm looks nice." Kashiim then patted the shoulder of the puppet and it fell apart because kashiim forgot to put in a couple of nails. "Darn it." Kashiim said and then got back to work.

4/5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:04 pm

After putting the nails into the puppet kashiim then stood beside his work with achievement. He then attached some strings and began controlling it with precision. He withdrew some of the hidden weapons from the puppet and made it use them. "Yeah this is pretty cool. So I guess I need to learn how to make poison, so i can coat the weapons with it right?" Kashiim asked Lenon.

5/5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:56 pm

"Now, I have a poison here."

Lenon pulled out the poison.

"The ingredients are here also."

Lenon pulled out a few plants and demonstrated how to make
a simple poison.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:03 pm

"Okey dokey." Kashiim said and then followed Lenon's exact instructions. He then made a poison. "Sweet, now to put it on the weapons." Kashiim said to himself and then coated the puppet's weapons with poison. "Is there anything I can help you with Lenon?" Kashiim asked as he copied the ingredients and packed his belongings and the puppet he made.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 pm

"No, not really. Remember, you can mix almost anything to
get a good poison."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 pm

(Can i mix cool aid? lol jk i watched naruto abridged, the shippuden series.)

"Ok then, I guess ill head back to Sunagakure. Thank you for the the training." Kashiim said bowing his head. "Bye now." Kashiim said and headed for the gate.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Kit enterd the training grounds and jumped up to the tallest tree. Laying on its branch and thworing one leg over each side letting them dangle he closed his eyes. He always loved his alone time. There was nothing he enjoyed more. He would always need his friends. So he just layed there waiting. Slowly kicking his legs back and fourth in the air as they dangled. just listening to the wind as it whistled through the trees. almost as if it was singing.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:39 pm

korioki arived at the training grounds in a cloud of smoke & with a bag full of clay & 4 specialy enhanced bombs "well if its a ring i want a ring i will get: he paced the clay in a quadratic formation and the bombs on each corner "ok time to do it" he sayd and then clapd his hands as a gigant explosion whent on behind him "looks like i did it half way and now for the hard part" he sayd while truning and chewing with his hands on clay "to compleat the arena" some lava gushed from a pocked beneth the training grounds and into the mote around the arena "well i think someone from here has noticed the explosion (it was gigantic how could you guys not have razz ) so theyl come here to see whats going on"

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Jake arrived at the training grounds, finding a quiet spot, he got into the lotus position, his swords on his lap, Focusing his chakra.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games