Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:46 pm

[[So do we give a mask to Kuromaru or what?]]

Ryuuki ran into the village, almost out of breath. He looked around looking for Akira. as soon as he found him he walked up to him. "Sensei I made it." Ryuuki said to him as he pulled his hood over his head, to conceal his hair. There was no way an unknown shinobi would be able to recognize him if they were to see him like this the first time. His long sleeves covered his arms, his gloves covered his hands, his coat went down to his feet, and his mask covered his face. The only thing people would be able to distinguish about him was his voice, and not even too greatly since his mask muffled it a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:48 pm

"Let's go get you equiped. And pick up one more person." Akira said as he walked into the Village towards Anbu HQ.

[[I am bringing Noa along with us. And we are going to the Anbu Basement. And he is staying at the mist to help out.]]

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Ryuuki followed Akira, a little excited. Equipment! Maybe I'll get to see the HQ for the first time... he thought to himself as he followed him deeper into the village.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Noa Hayato

Noa walked through the gates, she didn't want to be in the village, where people knew her. She looked to the sides of the gates and noticed a big tree. She climbed in it, concealed from sight. She then cried her heart out.
Suddenly a bird appeared before her, with a little note tied to it's legs. Noa tried to get it off, but her hands were a bit shaky from crying, it took a lot of energy to cry out all the pain she felt.
The little note told her she had a misson coming up. She would meet the other ninja at the gates. She wasn't really pleased with the events, but she felt a lot better than she did an hour before.
She needed a new goal, and she hoped to find it on this mission.

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 pm

[[we shallbe here in a mintue.]]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Ryuuki walked into the gates, Hands behind his head. "So sensei, what will my nickname be on the mission?" Ryuuki asked curiously.

WereWeasels

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Akira appeared behind him. "Noa, come get your gear." He said to her as he turned back to Ryuuki. "Usually, your nickname would come from a sole mission you would preform to honor your nickname, but for now....Pick one."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Ryuuki thought for a few seconds, unfortunatily though, he was unable to think of a nickname. "Just call me anything, I don't care." he finally said. He was never any good with naming.

WereWeasels

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Noa leaped of the tree and walked to the others. She didn't really care for the mission, aside that it could give her a new purpose in live.
' I have all the gear I need right with me'', Noa replied, as she pointed at the bag that hung around her waist. It hadn't been unpacked since the exams.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 pm

[[remember to get rid of your headband]]

WereWeasels

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:59 pm

[[ who says I am wearing it? LOL, I'll make sure to bury it somwhere here]]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:02 pm

"OK." Akria said as he handed the Jounin at the gates the extras. "And be sure to leave them back at the Anbu HQ along with her headband." Akira said as he handed them the extra, but gave her the mask. "You are going to have to wear it."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Noa untied her headband and handed it to the jounin who were supposed to store her headband somewhere at the ANBU HQ. She didn't feel anything parting with it, it didn't mean that much to her. She would be a shinobi, wether she wore the headband or not. She accepted the mask Akira handed to her. It had a cat face on it. She put the mask on. She felt comfortable behind it, it was like a whole new identity was placed upon her. She was alone, and yet she was not.
'' I don't mind'', Noa replied.

[[ Can I pick my own mask? Otherwise I will change it]]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:12 pm

[[I handed you a blank mask. But later you can. BTW, I have on the Cat Mask. LOL]]

"Well, let's move out." Akira said as Noa would then notice the tail with a white tip moving across akira's head. It was Niomi, the panther. "Niomi, are you ready."

Niomi just nodded as she went back to sleep on his head.

[[Well the course of movement goes as follows. We shall move to the Village entrance in the Fire Country, followed by the Valley of the end in the same fourm. The Valley of the End exits out in the Valley of the end in the Sound Country. We then would coninue through the Valley of the end in Sound to the entrance of the Lightning country. Did everybody get that?]]

[[edited]]

[[I forget I leave her up there sometimes.]]

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:15 pm

[[I think I'll have a mechanical or rabbit mask... I need to finish the summoning first, which is taking forever... Do you have any ideas I can use?]]
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games