Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:52 pm
Samara sat back up, brushing her fingers through Lunia's hair again. She smiled warmly at Lunia's reaction. "Of course," she said. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:56 pm
Lunia giggled slightly before she placed her mouth up to her ear and whispered in it. ""I kinda have a crush on someone..." she said, chuckling and blushing at Samara, turning away from her slightly from embarrassment.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:01 pm
Samara smiled and placed an arm around Lunia. "You do, huh?" she said with interest. "And who might this lucky young man be?" she asked. "And don't worry. Your secret is safe with me," she added with a wink.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:04 pm
Lunia giggled at Samara and winked back at her, whispering back in her ear. "Ricky..." as she then giggled again, going rather red from embarrassment.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:11 pm
Samara smiled and hugged Lunia again. "Well, I think that is a rather good choice," she said. "Have you told him, or at least hinted?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:35 pm
Tenshi couldn't help thinking about Nephilis, times like this if this war wasn't going on, this is the time he would come and start bothering Tenshi, waking him up, sparing with him, or just bursting in his room, and just having a good time in general. With these thoughts in his head the tears started to form and soon after flowed down his face.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:53 pm
Morganna felt a tear hit her cheek from Tenshi. She looked up at him, brushing away his tears softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck again, and pressed a kiss to his forehead before pressing her forehead to his.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:54 pm
"Man..." Kessaris looks at at clock and notices it's one thirty minutes to one. "Thirty minutes. Then, he's put to rest..." He sits on his bed looking out the window into the sky. "It's almost like he was stripped away at the wrong time."

~~~

"It's showtime everybody!" Alastor said grabbing a long trenchcoat with red lining. He slides on his boots and laces them tightly, although he didn't expect much of a fight. He walks outside and L'eausis' army awaits him. He grins toothily, triumphantly as he faces them. "As soon as the others arrive, we move out. Time for the final strike people!"  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:58 pm
Tenshi felt Morganna's hands wiping away his tears, and then the kiss to his forehead just before theirs connected, it made him smile for he knew she was there to comfort him. " I'm so glad that I have you!" He told her just being placing a kiss to her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:06 pm
Morganna smiled as Tenshi spoke. She kissed him back lovingly, letting her lips linger as long as she could. She pulled back after a moment with a soft smile. "I'm very grateful for you as well," she said.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:18 pm
Riko had changed back into her dress, her hair up and off her shoulders. A couple of strands curled down as she sat, looking at Kessaris and taking his hand. "You look worried, Kessaris." She said, looking into his eyes. They were understanding as she stood, making him stand. "I will stand beside you, Kessaris Shale. Through thick and thin to keep your love." She smiled, kissing him on his cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:52 pm
"And you look beautiful." Kessaris responds, averting both his mind and his current emotions. "I'll stand by you too. After this war, after Alastor, things will be set straight and the world will be a better place starting with us..." He sighs and breaks a smirk as he looks into her eyes. "I'm getting to ambitious huh? Let's get a move on and be early."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:53 pm
Amara looked out in the horizon. This wasn't the final battle, but it would be a big one. She felt kind of horrible, because this was not an honorable way to fight, at someone's funeral. She walked next to Alastor looking at the army.

Keliah stood up as the wind began to pick up. She walked near Alastor. There were thousands upon thousands of soldiers. She wouldnt use Kilitian soldiers and wouldn't use the people of Tenshu for this one unless she really had to.

Jean walked up behind them, not saying too much of anything. This was humiliating, but she had to do it for the better good. She stood besides Keliah. "Dont show any signs of weakness Kel" she told her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:18 pm
Riko smiled and nodded, taking his hand and walking down the hall. She walked beside Kessaris, remember when she used to run down the halls of Shale with him chasing her to get secrets about his father and Kendal. Riko smiled a bit at the memories as they walked down the hall to the cherry blossom orchard.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:24 pm
Kessaris looked over to her and laughed. "Nostalgia is over you like a cloud above Earth. I can feel it in your touch and see it in your eyes, Riko." He'd come to respect Psychometry and Telepathy, but at this point, he didn't need it. All he needed and possibly will need was her hand in his, confirming his thoughts and choices. "Things will be normal soon. I assure you."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games