Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:28 am
[Josh]
Whoa... I feel for you. Sorry pal. *pats your back gently* Um, I'll donate some of what I've got.

thanks... and even worse he's my best freind..........that would be s nice of you if you did that... thanks man  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:31 am
Celtic_Empirer_Cain
[Josh]
Whoa... I feel for you. Sorry pal. *pats your back gently* Um, I'll donate some of what I've got.

thanks... and even worse he's my best freind..........that would be s nice of you if you did that... thanks man

Your best friend... gosh, I'm sorry you're in this predicament.. but keep ya chin up - you'll find your prince or princess when the time is right. *smiles* Um, how much would you like me to donate? I've got 8200g and need 2000g ^^''  

Your Little Fickle Pickle

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:38 pm
Brej Meyer
FogSage
drifter_Xwolf
ok hes hot but not that hot god i mean its one guy i would mind>>>>> ya know what i mean

*licks finger, touches to behind* Siiiizzzzzlllllle........... xd

*slaps Fog in the back of the head* Uh no, dude. That dude looks like a chick, who looks like a lesbian. *shudder* xp
thats true... i thought it was a chick at first to.... ^^ boy was i suprised ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:39 pm
* sits on the beach waiting for someone * * stares at the stars*  

stoarm_fox

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:26 pm
stoarm_fox

I'm here. But this whole tan thing isn't working.......... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:31 pm
FogSage
stoarm_fox

I'm here. But this whole tan thing isn't working.......... sweatdrop
* looks over at him * ha, i wonder why that is fog ^^ * stares at the night sky and laughs*  

stoarm_fox

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:42 pm
erm.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:47 pm
*gazes into the sky* It's said that the stars foretell human fate. I wonder what the stars are saying tonight........?  

FogSage

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:34 pm
FogSage
*gazes into the sky* It's said that the stars foretell human fate. I wonder what the stars are saying tonight........?

I know what they're telling me..........that I shouldn't of slept with that skankoid ho. She gave me crabs..........DAMN IT! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:40 pm
Brej Meyer
FogSage

I know what they're telling me..........that I shouldn't of slept with that skankoid ho. She gave me crabs..........DAMN IT! scream

*points*

Owned. twisted  

Alhazzred

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:13 pm
Alhazzred
Brej Meyer
FogSage

*points*

Owned. twisted

*chases* God damned pest........ scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:25 pm
Brej Meyer
Alhazzred
Brej Meyer
FogSage

*points*

Owned. twisted

*jumps up into a tree and moons him*

xd  

Alhazzred

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:23 pm
Alhazzred
Brej Meyer
Alhazzred
Brej Meyer
FogSage

*points*

Owned. twisted

*jumps up into a tree and moons him*

xd

*looks around, see's Al's butt, goes blind, falls off cliff* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM.......*splat*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:14 pm
* lies down in the sand stareing out at the night sky, listening to the sounds of the ocean as he waited pateintley for someone speacial to arive*  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:12 pm
stoarm_fox
* lies down in the sand stareing out at the night sky, listening to the sounds of the ocean as he waited pateintley for someone speacial to arive*

::comes up behind you and lays next to you in the sand:: hello stoarm biggrin  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games