Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:36 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes haseo." they dance."where did naota go?"
who cares were alone thats all that matters *dancing*
"haseo your acting different than before."
is that a good thing or a bad thing *smiles*
"both." berry stops dancing.
*tri runs in* haseo berry naotas gone  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:45 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes haseo." they dance."where did naota go?"
who cares were alone thats all that matters *dancing*
"what?!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:46 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?!"
naotas gone he looked upset about something and when i went to check up on him he was gone no note nothing  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:48 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?!"
naotas gone he looked upset about something and when i went to check up on him he was gone no note nothing
berry runs around the campus"naota? "  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:52 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?!"
hes not here  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:52 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?!"
hes not here
"where did he go?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:55 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?!"
hes not here
"where did he go?"
he left because i was making believe i liked you to you really dont know how much he loves you like when we would go on aim all he would talk about was you  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:58 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?!"
hes not here
"where did he go?"
he left because i was making believe i liked you to you really dont know how much he loves you like when we would go on aim all he would talk about was you
"me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hes not here
"where did he go?"
"me?"
yeah when he left home and came to this school he was so sad and mad at him self and he even thought of killing himself but the very first day we got a message that he met this really nice girl and he liked her and he decided to not kill himself but now hes gone  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:05 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hes not here
"where did he go?"
"me?"
yeah when he left home and came to this school he was so sad and mad at him self and he even thought of killing himself but the very first day we got a message that he met this really nice girl and he liked her and he decided to not kill himself but now hes gone
"i hope he is ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"where did he go?"
"me?"
"i hope he is ok."
you better hope he dosnt hold a grudge haseo or your dead meat remember last time you did this to him he trapped you in a portal and made the scary thing go after you and berry dont worry hell probly blow off some steam fighting and come back wanting to kick haseos a**  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:10 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"where did he go?"
"me?"
"i hope he is ok."
you better hope he dosnt hold a grudge haseo or your dead meat remember last time you did this to him he trapped you in a portal and made the scary thing go after you and berry dont worry hell probly blow off some steam fighting and come back wanting to kick haseos a**
"when did i do this before?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"me?"
"i hope he is ok."
((wait what)) hmm not you this other girl he liked haseo stole her from naota and he pushed haseo into this portal he made where the thing you fear most comes to life  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:15 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"me?"
"i hope he is ok."
((wait what)) hmm not you this other girl he liked haseo stole her from naota and he pushed haseo into this portal he made where the thing you fear most comes to life
"oh." berry looks around "i wonder where he is?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i hope he is ok."
"oh." berry looks around "i wonder where he is?"
probly being in pain from the inside out when hes upset he cant controll his powers and well theres havick  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games