Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ugh... Well, someone out there really doesn't want me to dress up for Halloween.
First, I can't find a good blue work/military shirt for my Wesker Costume. Then, my sunglasses come in that were like, almost just like his design, and they're prescription!
Then I find out that my thigh holster, airsoft handgun, and tactical gloves are nowhere to be found! crying
I'm like... Damn near ready to give up on Halloween.
Perhaps a last minute ebay find would be in the works. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:54 pm
Ah, I gave up. I'm gonna desparately look for a black turtle neck shirt, and aside from that, I'm pretty set for RE4 Wesker. I bought the sexiest gloves today, I'll showcase them later.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:33 pm
You know, my name's Jill, I got the hair-cut, the height, the clothing... hot damn, I could pull it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:13 pm
I feel so sad.. I don't have the hair or the name for any Resident Evil character... Boo. They need to create a character based off of me.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:01 am
What character are you trying to dress up as?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:10 am
I'm basically creating my own STARS character with some Wesker accents. I have everything I need except for an earpiece, and a decent hairstyle. I have long dark brown hair, so I'm thinking of putting it up in a messy updo, but I'm still throwing ideas around.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:32 am
You should shave your head G.I. Jane style. xd

Well, I looked EVERYWHERE. The biggest shopping mall in the Greater Toronto Area, and I couldn't find a damn black turtle neck sweatshirt. I found this dark, dark blue one and its neck isn't as long as I'd prefer, so I guess I'll have to settle. u.u  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:54 am
See, if you knew how nice my hair is, you wouldn't have suggested me to shave it.. lol.

Damnit, that sucks... I was out this weekend (in between cuddling with the cutest black kitten I've ever seen) and saw tons of them...

Excellent new banner for the Guild, btw... It's killer.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:00 am
I was just at a pet store, playing with the kittens, it was fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:02 am
Yea, I slept with one cradled in my arms. All weekend. I swear I melted into a pile of ectoplasm when she sneezed.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:51 pm
I saw the cutest rabbit too. It was all white. But it wasn't an albino its eyes were black and it had thin, black shadows around its eyes, almost like someone put mascara on it. They were so perfect, it was adorable.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:57 am
We also went to a pet store this weekend, and I got to play with a Hyacinth Macaw, which is the biggest domestic parrot. That beak is scary, but this little guy (he's 11 years old... they live to be 90) just curled himself up in my arms... heart heart heart

http://www.lathamstudios.com/rebeccasblog/blog/wp-content/images/HyacinthMacaw5X5.jpg  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:23 am
OH! THat is so unbeleivably cute!! heart heart heart heart heart heart I so wish that I could see it! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:06 am
They're absolutely HUGE. Their beaks are really intimidating, but this little guy was just so sweet... They have a black mutation as well, but it's illegal to own them as pets. Both mutations of birds are on the endangered species list...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:23 am
I want an owl but they are protected by laws. gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games