Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Zane runs through the hallways panting and out of breath "I can't believe I'm late! What's wrong with me...thinking that I had time to take a nap come on Zane you have to be more proactive!" Zane rushes into the room only to find a beautiful girl ninja. He looks at the board and sees the adress up on the board. "Is this where we're supposed to meet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:47 pm
As Luo was rushing out of the academy, he bumped into a kid equally rushed going in. Luo turned and raced towards the boy who was just entering his classroom. He could hear him ask the girl a question. Catching up to him and tapping him on the shoulder, Luo spoke into his ear saying, "Hey Kid, go to the address on the board. Leave the girl to collect her thoughts for a moment. There's been a tragedy in the mist village." Luo then continued on his way. He was too excited to remember to ask the kid his name. However, he had a feeling that was his third squad member.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm
As the ninja rushed off before he could even say thanks, Zane thought to himself "I don't know what happened but I better do as he said. This is what I get for sleeping in...I need to start listening to grandpa more often." So he memorized the address written on the board and rushed off.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 pm
*stands* Right, time to go myself. *is runnig out of the room and bumps into Zane* Oh sorry *says and is flashing a beautiful somewhat fanged smile* Wait for me Luo!  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:22 pm
Mikaren walks in to the classroom, unknowing what was to come. She was a bit lost and scowled, a natural expression when she was feeling shy. She looked around the classroom, found an empty seat, and sat down nervously. She glanced around quickly. She wished she could have Yuji, her wolf pet companion, with her. It would certainly help with the nerves.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:01 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Sonkurra Ukaru
Nicknames: Son, Haiiro(Grey)
Birth date: January First
Race: Human (Not sure what to put here)
Ninja Type/class: Long-ranged ninjutsu

Favorite
Animal(s) : Wolf, Hawk.
Colour(s) : Grey, Red.
Number(s) : 2.
2 Elements: Lightning, Wind
Weapon of choice: Katana or Bowstaff
Strength: Genjutsu
Weakness: Close range combat
Jutsu List:
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: (Must Purchase One To Have One)
Clan: (Must Purchase One To Have One)

Character Description
Looks: He has grey hair. He is almost always wearing loose-fitting pants, with a formal top. (If they are not hidden under his ninja gear) He is handsome, and slightly taller than average. His eyes are the exact same color of his hair.
Personality: Very talkative once he knows you, and loves to learn. Will put his life on the line for a good friend.
Background: Sonkurra grew up as a single child, before his parents were killed by the akatsuki. He inherited their house, and had to learn to live on his own. Because he does not have the water element, he is out of place in the Village Hidden in the Mist.
Village: Mist
Family: Mother and Father (deceased)

Missions Done
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:
(Will update with picture later)  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm
Sonkurra calmly walked in, not even noticing he was late, and took a seat next to Mikaren. He folded his hands in front of himself and rested his chin on it, looking at the board. It was then he noticed the address. He sighed, got up,and walked back out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 pm
Hitoshirezu Kuragari
Sonkurra calmly walked in, not even noticing he was late, and took a seat next to Mikaren. He folded his hands in front of himself and rested his chin on it, looking at the board. It was then he noticed the address. He sighed, got up,and walked back out.

*a beautiful ninja bumps into Sonkurra on the way in and stumbles.she blushes slightly* Sorry about that. *walks into the room and sits down at her old desk* This is the perfect place to mediatate before the next battle *looks in the corner and sees Mikaren* well hello there *smiles*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

banisher_of_darkness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:45 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Hakuza Vijak
Nicknames: Haku
Birth date: September 29
Race: Human
Ninja Type/class: anything possible

Favorite
Animal(s) : Wolf, Eagle, Bear, Horse
Colour(s) : Red, black, white, royal blue
Weapon of choice: Kunia, katana
Strength: taijutsu
Weakness: very long range weaponry (bows, cannons, etc)
Jutsu List:
- Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
- Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
- Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
-Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)

Character Description
Looks: Rich blue eyes and snow white hair, Six feet tall. Very muscular in the upper body and has strong abs.
Personality: Very talkative toward friends, loving and caring to all that may or may not need it. Does not like hypocryts or traitors at all.
Background: Hakuza grew up as a below average kid, before his parents died during a wolf pack attack on the rice field his family owned, He inherited their house, and lived on his own, strangley he took a liking to the wolves.
Village: Mist
Family: Mother and Father (deceased)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:48 pm
Hakuza sat down in a seat at the far end of the classroom. He knew he was late, but did not care because whats the point in rushing if your already late? Hakuza then glanced at the board and started to walk to the address on the board.  

banisher_of_darkness

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 pm
*jumps and stops you at the door puts hand out blocking the door* I wouldn't go there if i were you *bangs blocking my eyes* Hero sempai is not there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 pm
Danielsgirl15
*jumps and stops you at the door puts hand out blocking the door* I wouldn't go there if i were you *bangs blocking my eyes* Hero sempai is not there.
oh, allright thanks."Goes sits down at original seat  

banisher_of_darkness

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:35 pm
*looks at the seats me and my teammates Luo and Zan used to sit in. Looks at Hakuza* So your an academy studnet right? I just became a genin myself *puts out a hand* the names Luna Braveheart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 pm
Danielsgirl15
*looks at the seats me and my teammates Luo and Zan used to sit in. Looks at Hakuza* So your an academy studnet right? I just became a genin myself *puts out a hand* the names Luna Braveheart
Nice to meet you too. *shakes Luna's hand* So if your a genin then why are you back in this dump  

banisher_of_darkness

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:38 am
I dont know, I guess something just connects to me when Im here. its a good place for mediatition. So,are you form the mist as well?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games