Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles as Hachi finishes the technique. He walks over to his desk and slides open a draw and pulls out a Cloud Headband. He holds it out to Hachi. "Welcome to the ninja force." He smiles waiting for Hachi to take it. User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image
The Kazekage couldn't see it but Hachi was smiling behind his mask when he took the headband. "Thank you, I'll put it on right now."
Hachi tied the headband onto the the forehead of his mask, but it didn't fit quite right.
So he moved it from the forehead to more to the top left-side of his head.

"That feels better"
((took me a minute to think of a place to put it so i went with Zabuza style xd ))

hid-behind-the-mask

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 am
aro walked in the academy then seen a genin just be made"hmmmHey whats your name?"aro asked but not in a realy batruding why.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:57 am
Zeno smiled when the other student was made Genin"Ok my turn!"Zeno built up soem chakra and did the handsigns"Replacement"A puff of smoke but when it cleared Zeno was still there
1/2

Zeno got fristrated he HAD to do this"One more time!"Zeno did the handsigns ang built up a small amount of Chakra"Replacement!"And suddenly He was replaced by a peice of paper and appeared on the desks"Hehe"He smiled ckeekily
2/2

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo reaches into the desk drawer as Zeno completes the technique. He holds it out for Zeno to take. "Welcome to the ninja force of Cloud village." He smiles.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 pm
User Image
Hachi clapped for zeno when he got the head band, and then turned to Aro.
"My names Hachi."

((Scrapples: are there amy genjutsu teachers here?))

hid-behind-the-mask

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:31 am
Blood got into the academy to see the new set of cloud to-be-ninja. Blood walked in with his wolf and looked at everyone, he could see the masked nin, the new raikage, aro, and Zeno (since he have no pic ^_^) since he new the other two, he was thinking that then Zeno and the masked nin are new genin. Blood then asked "Do these 2 have a sensei yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

The lighting clone of Kazuo looks at Blood. "I have them set up with a sensei they just haven't met him yet." He smiles.User Image

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 am
Blood then said "Oh, Then may I atleast know the names of my future comrades?" Blood smiled as he pet his wolf  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:16 am
Scrapples
User ImageUser Image

The lighting clone of Kazuo looks at Blood. "I have them set up with a sensei they just haven't met him yet." He smiles.User Image

User Image
aro turned to kazuo"Oh,well that sucks...unless it`s me...is it?"aro askedwith antiapation  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

"No it is not you Aro, blood you are their new Sensei." He smiles again.User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Kai pushed open the doors that led into the "Ninja Academy" as a townsman had pointed out to him. All Kai had wanted were directions to any place with people that could help him become a ninja. The first response he got was of this place. "Hello?" He called as he walked down of the halls of the seemingly ominous building. His footsteps echoed throughout the corridor.

Kai peered through every door he passed, looking for anyone who would look like a teacher, or administrator-anything. He just needed help. He finally came across what appeared to be a classroom. Peering in, he noticed a few people. He cracked the door open about an inch before stopping to knock. "May I come in?" He asked quietly to the one who seemed to be in charge.

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:53 pm
((lol poor Aro xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Sorry Aro. You will get one eventually.)

The lightning clone then turns to the door. "Yes, please come in. I am the academy teacher. I assume you are here to learn to become a full fledged ninja?"
User Image

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games