Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Snarfwiggle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:25 am
`Tahirah
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos
I don't like todays contest. gonk

It's to hard with those items. She needs a wool top. One of the best items on Gaia.

Dude, so use it as one of your added items. I have that there, 'cause I know my inventory needs stuff for it to work sometimes.

I know, I know. It's also that I'm not used to your items, or female items in general.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:25 am
`Tahirah
pxxn
Hello :]
i luff today's contest heart

Good. ^^

I wasn't to sure what direction i was going to take but i think i did quite well.
I tried to make it magical, and tried to somewhat remind you of cirque du soleil :]

pxxn

Original Fairy

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:29 am
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos
`Tahirah
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos

It's to hard with those items. She needs a wool top. One of the best items on Gaia.

Dude, so use it as one of your added items. I have that there, 'cause I know my inventory needs stuff for it to work sometimes.

I know, I know. It's also that I'm not used to your items, or female items in general.

sweatdrop

Psh. talk2hand

LRN2FEMALEAVATAR

@Angel - I did like it, and now that you mention it, it does remind me of Cirque. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:31 am
Hello my fellow gaians.  

Abaratsumo

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:31 am
`Tahirah
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos
`Tahirah
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos

sweatdrop

Psh. talk2hand

LRN2FEMALEAVATAR

@Angel - I did like it, and now that you mention it, it does remind me of Cirque. ^^

were you talking to me or angel? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:32 am
Abaratsumo
Hello my fellow gaians.

Hi abaratsumo :]  

pxxn

Original Fairy

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:33 am
pxxn
`Tahirah
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos
`Tahirah
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos

sweatdrop

Psh. talk2hand

LRN2FEMALEAVATAR

I totally meant that last part to be towards you. sweatdrop

I've been so dyslexic and messed up all day... That's what I get for not getting enough sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:34 am
pxxn
Abaratsumo
Hello my fellow gaians.

Thaks for tha greetin'

So how is everyone?  

Abaratsumo

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:35 am
`Tahirah
pxxn
`Tahirah
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos
`Tahirah
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos

sweatdrop

Psh. talk2hand

LRN2FEMALEAVATAR

I totally meant that last part to be towards you. sweatdrop

I've been so dyslexic and messed up all day... That's what I get for not getting enough sleep.

Ah no problem, I do that quite a bit too.
tonight i'm probably going to have a hard time sleeping, my prom is tomorrow i'm going to be to anxious. Which is weird because i'm really not into stuff like that x.x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:37 am
Abaratsumo
pxxn
Abaratsumo
Hello my fellow gaians.

Thaks for tha greetin'

So how is everyone?

=]

I'm pretty good and yourself?

pxxn

Original Fairy

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am
pxxn
tonight i'm probably going to have a hard time sleeping, my prom is tomorrow i'm going to be to anxious. Which is weird because i'm really not into stuff like that x.x

Prom is a fun time, though, even if you don't like that kinda stuff. So long as you avoid the drama that tends to happen, it should be a fun night. ^^ Besides, how often do you get to dress up like that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am
pxxn
Abaratsumo
pxxn
Abaratsumo
Hello my fellow gaians.

Thaks for tha greetin'

So how is everyone?

=]

I'm pretty good and yourself?

Oh I'm fine.

probably going to wander in and out on the conversation randomly becasue of chores.  

Abaratsumo

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:41 am
`Tahirah
pxxn

Prom is a fun time, though, even if you don't like that kinda stuff. So long as you avoid the drama that tends to happen, it should be a fun night. ^^ Besides, how often do you get to dress up like that?

Yeah, i doubt they will be much drama, well at least not with my friends :]
dressing up is probably the reason i'm so anxious. I usually dress is old jeans and tshirts, never to girly. But i love dressing up heart eee i can't wait.
when was your prom?

@Abaratsumo;; Ahh funfunnfuunnn chores. reminds me i have to fold the clothes later x.x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:42 am
ninja
Jus' poppin by.  

StrawBerryApple

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:46 am
pxxn
`Tahirah
pxxn

Yeah, i doubt they will be much drama, well at least not with my friends :]
dressing up is probably the reason i'm so anxious. I usually dress is old jeans and tshirts, never to girly. But i love dressing up heart eee i can't wait.
when was your prom?

@Abaratsumo;; Ahh funfunnfuunnn chores. reminds me i have to fold the clothes later x.x

I loved dressing up and getting all prettyfied, I used to be a jeans and a t-shirt kinda girl too(still am, but not as much).

3 years ago. xD

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games