Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:21 pm
dess stood outside the house staring at her memories in her face watching them play as she sighed) gohma... what happened...are you dead...or...are you.....hiding.....where did you go..... gohma....tokuno......(she sighed once againsitting on the porch now)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:31 pm
He walks beside Dess
"I know we only just met...But if you wish to find him, i would willingly help you. I know im only a gen...But i would do anything in my power to help"  

Bambi Hyuuga

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:34 pm
....bambi...i dont know....i....i...hes...all i had really... (her eyes turned a deep sea green) (than a a spiral of red) gohma kun..(she stood and turned to the door and kicked through it walking in) im not giving up...not you again.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:38 pm
"Dess you are not alone, you have everyone in this village with you...Dont give up, never give up, hes out there somewhere..."  

Bambi Hyuuga

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:41 pm
heh... i know this. i really do. i will find him. if he thinks that he can dissappear on me hes wrong.....he cant just do that...i tryed to caome back....he knows this..but it wasnt him(she walked into tokunos library) i have to make him forgive me for leaving.(she began looking through the papers) maybe tokuno knew  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:45 pm
"If you need me...Im here"  

Bambi Hyuuga

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:49 pm
d*** it! (she scowled) nothing the these papers)! (she went over to the bookcase and began scanning it over with her eyes) thanks im gunna get others to go and search as well. we will bring him back!(still scanning)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:50 pm
I could help you  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:54 pm
Mikyo laughed.

"you wouldnt last two seconds agaisnt Gohma."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:54 pm
If you wish i can use my Byakugan to scan the room  

Bambi Hyuuga

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:58 pm
still. i cant have him gone forever..... i want him here.. where he belongs. mikyo.. would you help? i want him back. even if i have to fight him myself. i will bring him back.(still looking)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:58 pm
good idea Bambi ((hope my sharingan can be useful for something))  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:59 pm
Cold winter angel
still. i cant have him gone forever..... i want him here.. where he belongs. mikyo.. would you help? i want him back. even if i have to fight him myself. i will bring him back.(still looking)

allright, even if we are gennin and may not stand a chance there's not 'give up' in me, so I promise I'll find him and bring him here no matter what  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:01 pm
((he may not come back but im trying to work that out))  

Cold winter angel

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces