Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

sun~sensitive

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:37 pm
i have an extreme crush on this guy at school. its hard though...were at like the whole more than friends thing, but we cant admit we like each other. it hard so many things tearing us apart. i gotta tell him soon though before he moves.
i want my love to be known....im just to scared to do it sweatdrop
gah stupid emotions make me all confused. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:30 pm
i h8 my crush  

I am the Night

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:07 pm
User ImageIt's the way you make me laugh...

My crush...
Ahh.
He's from Brazil. He's soo..
Uwah~
But I can barely ever talk to him.
gonk
He knows I like him.
&&I have no idea how he feels about me.
It's tearing me to pieces.
It's in real life.
His name's Raul. He's.. amazing. My Prince Charming.
gonk

...when I don't even want to smile.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:24 am
I have this slight crush on a boy in my class, but he's been very rude to my best friend(Long story) and he got back with this girl so I don't know what to do.
He has blond hair , blue hair , and he's shorter than me
Probably hates me for kinda being on my friends side
I swear though if he lied to me about the english assignment being due the week after next week, I'm going to beat the crap out of him

Rem10124

shivata

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:12 pm
I don't have crush on anyone in Gaia... he's my best friend and I've loved him for... oh gosh over a YEAR! *sniff* but I won't tell him because I don't want to ruin our friendship... any advice?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:35 pm
I don't have one with anyone on gaia but omg I really like my friend Dylan.

I have no idea why though because I'm usually turned off by guys younger and like have an emotional side(not meaning emo). He's 1 year and a few months younger than me and is way emotional.

I can't tell him I like him either and usually I can tell any guy I like him. I don't know why he's different D:

Kenichi Smith

Dreamy_Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:49 am
I have some secret crush on Gaia and also on real life as well ^^. I'm just too shy to tell them  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:06 am
Miyavi >.<  

Rimonoku

3,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:10 am
I would stand in line for this

I has a crush on a boy. He has no hair, but he`s completely bad-a**. He makes movies for the public enjoyment.

His name is Bruce and my heart goes thudthudthud when ever I see him. D:

Too bad it`ll never work out between us. Damn you oldness and my being married, Bruce!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:09 pm

I confess!
Anyways, I always kinda switch from person to person in this 'clique' of boys. It's more like a group of friends, though. Anyways, they're all cute [or hot], get great grades, and are all class clowns. Who said you can't be both smart and beautiful? xD Only problem is that they all seem to like the majority of the grade, excluding me, who all wear enough makeup to look like a doll, and preppy clothing. Only problem is they all look the same. Well, life sucks. I hope no one from my school goes on here. xDD

‹♡♡♡›

CONVERSExo

Kana-kima

3,675 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:17 pm
Ok i have two...
my best friend, whom i will NEVER tell,
and
a guy who was in a few of my classes and was in Band and on the wrestling team...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:52 pm
Well, two years ago, I fell in like with a coworker of mine, and one day asked him if he'd ever like me as more than a friend.
Answer was no, and now, two years later, his friend messages me on facebook, and is wondering if I'm the girl my crush talks
about all the time. So, I got talking to this guy, and he asked me if I still liked my crush. I was a little uncertain at first but then I
realized I still liked him, after all this time. So this guy told me he would relay it to my crush.

The only problem is, if he actually does like me, is that he's graduating high school in 4 months, when I'll be finished my first
year in 4 months. And then in 6 months, he'll be eighteen, and able to go to bars and find other girls or whatever. So I'm a little
hesitant on the dating idea. Hopefully it'll work out.
Otherwise, I have a great friendship, and maybe something like this will bring us closer once again.  

Electric Magic

acsys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:39 am
well i have a crush on noi... hehe  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:33 pm
I have a crush on someone at school, too. We like each other alot, but for some reason we don't admit it. We talk to each other alot and alot of people think we go out and we don't. It's gotten to the point where alot of them don't believe me anymore. My friends don't and that's for sure. Even his friends think we do. I don't know if they believe him, though. I hope he doesn't move before I get to tell him.  

Xxlena XDxX

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:37 pm
Ahh so this place is still alive I see. xD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games