Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:02 pm
SPAZZYCAT IS GETTIN' HER JOE ON, NYAN!
Hot cuppa joe, that is.
I'm only a third done with base colors, uwaaaa!
Let alone shading...
This is gonna take foreverrr, nyan...
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:51 pm
Does anyone here play MapleStory?  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:01 pm
Colors laid down, yeah!
Now time for shading...
This part is always a b***h for me.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:24 pm
Queen Spazzy
Colors laid down, yeah!
Now time for shading...
User Image

I love shading even if I suck at it emotion_kirakira  

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:47 pm
Arkadiusz Caelum
Queen Spazzy
Colors laid down, yeah!
Now time for shading...
User Image

It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so darn time consuming.
It takes me ages to mix my lights and darks and then to figure out where they ought to lay.
The mixing I think takes the most time, though.
It would be sooo much easier if I had the same kind of color ring in Photoshop as I had in Corel Painter to choose colors, but I've yet to figure out how to get anything other than derpy sodding sliders with the tiny color bar underneath whose size makes it near impossible to get the color I REALLY want.
Hopefully I'll manage mix up good tones and this will turn out alright. >>;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Queen Spazzy
Arkadiusz Caelum
Queen Spazzy
Colors laid down, yeah!
Now time for shading...
User Image

It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so darn time consuming.
It takes me ages to mix my lights and darks and then to figure out where they ought to lay.
The mixing I think takes the most time, though.
It would be sooo much easier if I had the same kind of color ring in Photoshop as I had in Corel Painter to choose colors, but I've yet to figure out how to get anything other than derpy sodding sliders with the tiny color bar underneath whose size makes it near impossible to get the color I REALLY want.
Hopefully I'll manage mix up good tones and this will turn out alright. >>;

I just click around until a colour looks good enough to me. And shade simply...like Pokemon. emotion_c8 I'm a noob to Photoshop.  

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 pm
Oooohhh my brain.
emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein
My head is killing me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:08 pm
Have you ever had any of those moments where you have to do annoying math homework and you're just like:

User Image  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 pm
Arkadiusz Caelum
Blind Blindness
Arkadiusz Caelum
Blind Blindness
Arkadiusz Caelum

'Sup

A bit sleepy
Spring break's starting, so no school for a week. xD

How have you been doing?

Aww, my spring break is at the end of March.
I've been pretty decent, actually. Got off my lazy a** and started going to school again in November.

Yeah, seems like everyone else has it in late March. But hey, just a few more weeks and you're there
Are you in college? If so, what are you majoring in? xD

School's tough, sometimes. I know the feels. I don't really like the driving, for one. I live in a very busy city with drivers who think they know best lol...now that I go to the university, I have to drive a little farther. But at least my classes are okay.

Nah, high school. I shoulda been a senior graduating this year, but the last couple of years I was supposed to be doing home school, but shrugged it off. So now I'm behind and a junior instead emotion_8c
I'm terrified of driving. Driver's Ed was not a very good experience for me. sweatdrop
What're your classes?

Ah, home school. I suppose it does have its advantages and disadvantages. Do you like it? I'm sure you'll catch up, though c:

Do you live in a big city with lots of drivers? I feel your pain. I've been driving on my own for 6 months now, going to and from school, and I still don't like it. So I can imagine how difficult it is for a newbie driver. It seems like a lot of people have bad experiences with driver's ed, even though it's supposed to help you. xD
My driver's ed teacher was kind of annoying....he showed favoritism and deducted scores on my driving tests because I didn't "accelerate enough" after the curve. He was also a wise mouth in general...

This semester I'm taking "Drugs and Drug Abuse", "Legal Psychology" and "Personnel Psychology." Yup, I'm a psychology major. For now, anyway. Also, this week I'm going to be attending one of those 12 step meetings--eg. Alcoholics Anonoymous, Narcotics Anonoymous, etc...and write a paper on it. Should be interesting...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:03 pm
Flames of the Phenix
Have you ever had any of those moments where you have to do annoying math homework and you're just like:

User Image

I'm one of those freaks that loves math.
I would do math to AVOID my own problems.
I took a course on three-dimensional calculus just for the heck of it. >>;
What math is it, anyway?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:06 pm
*bangs head on keyboard*
I got NO shading done last night because nothing was turning out how I wanted.
plzshootmenow.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:21 pm
Ok. Random word.

Cookie  

Plz_Delete_My_Account

Shy Member

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:38 pm
Mastication.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:52 pm
Queen Spazzy
Flames of the Phenix

User Image

I'm one of those freaks that loves math.
I would do math to AVOID my own problems.
I took a course on three-dimensional calculus just for the heck of it. >>;
What math is it, anyway?

I wish I liked math just so it'd be easier on myself XD And it was proportions and percentages which I haven't worked with since 6th grade. I finally have it though.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:05 pm
Blind Blindness
Arkadiusz Caelum
Blind Blindness
Arkadiusz Caelum
Blind Blindness
Arkadiusz Caelum

'Sup

A bit sleepy
Spring break's starting, so no school for a week. xD

How have you been doing?

Aww, my spring break is at the end of March.
I've been pretty decent, actually. Got off my lazy a** and started going to school again in November.

Yeah, seems like everyone else has it in late March. But hey, just a few more weeks and you're there
Are you in college? If so, what are you majoring in? xD

School's tough, sometimes. I know the feels. I don't really like the driving, for one. I live in a very busy city with drivers who think they know best lol...now that I go to the university, I have to drive a little farther. But at least my classes are okay.

Nah, high school. I shoulda been a senior graduating this year, but the last couple of years I was supposed to be doing home school, but shrugged it off. So now I'm behind and a junior instead emotion_8c
I'm terrified of driving. Driver's Ed was not a very good experience for me. sweatdrop
What're your classes?

Ah, home school. I suppose it does have its advantages and disadvantages. Do you like it? I'm sure you'll catch up, though c:

Do you live in a big city with lots of drivers? I feel your pain. I've been driving on my own for 6 months now, going to and from school, and I still don't like it. So I can imagine how difficult it is for a newbie driver. It seems like a lot of people have bad experiences with driver's ed, even though it's supposed to help you. xD
My driver's ed teacher was kind of annoying....he showed favoritism and deducted scores on my driving tests because I didn't "accelerate enough" after the curve. He was also a wise mouth in general...

This semester I'm taking "Drugs and Drug Abuse", "Legal Psychology" and "Personnel Psychology." Yup, I'm a psychology major. For now, anyway. Also, this week I'm going to be attending one of those 12 step meetings--eg. Alcoholics Anonoymous, Narcotics Anonoymous, etc...and write a paper on it. Should be interesting...

I dunno, I'm at an alternative high school, now. So everything's accelerated and if you miss a day you're almost screwed sweatdrop
I live in a small...city? It's not very big, but the drivers are morons. I haven't driven since I finished driver's ed when I was a freshman. Your teacher sounds like a douche. emotion_donotwant My instructor almost made me cause an accident at least twice emotion_8c
Ah, psychology. My mom went to school for psychology and business a few years back.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games