Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 pm
Queen Spazzy
Flames of the Phenix
Have you ever had any of those moments where you have to do annoying math homework and you're just like:

User Image

I'm one of those freaks that loves math.
I would do math to AVOID my own problems.
I took a course on three-dimensional calculus just for the heck of it. >>;
What math is it, anyway?

I would so do math, even geometry, to avoid stuff like gym class (unless there is volleyball), essay writing, and other stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:03 pm
Queen Spazzy
*bangs head on keyboard*
I got NO shading done last night because nothing was turning out how I wanted.
plzshootmenow.
User Image

Don't be so hard on yourself (a word from a big stresser here) sweatdrop emotion_bigvein
You'll get it done tomorrow.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:04 pm
I hope that I fall asleep tonight and miraculously don't have to go to school tomorrow.
I'm exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:11 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I hope that I fall asleep tonight and miraculously don't have to go to school tomorrow.

*loves on and sends good vibes*
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 am
Coffee gives Spazzycat the motivation she needs for drawing, nyan!
*consults with beau on angle and position of light source*
Good thing I didn't actually get any shading done last night, I was figuring the light to be coming from the EXACT OPPOSITE ANGLE HE WANTED. Lulz.
OKAY, FOR REAL THIS TIME, SHADING HERE I COME.
... After I obtain more coffee.
yum_tea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:53 am
Arkadiusz Caelum
Blind Blindness
Arkadiusz Caelum
Blind Blindness
Arkadiusz Caelum

Aww, my spring break is at the end of March.
I've been pretty decent, actually. Got off my lazy a** and started going to school again in November.

Yeah, seems like everyone else has it in late March. But hey, just a few more weeks and you're there
Are you in college? If so, what are you majoring in? xD

School's tough, sometimes. I know the feels. I don't really like the driving, for one. I live in a very busy city with drivers who think they know best lol...now that I go to the university, I have to drive a little farther. But at least my classes are okay.

Nah, high school. I shoulda been a senior graduating this year, but the last couple of years I was supposed to be doing home school, but shrugged it off. So now I'm behind and a junior instead emotion_8c
I'm terrified of driving. Driver's Ed was not a very good experience for me. sweatdrop
What're your classes?

Ah, home school. I suppose it does have its advantages and disadvantages. Do you like it? I'm sure you'll catch up, though c:

Do you live in a big city with lots of drivers? I feel your pain. I've been driving on my own for 6 months now, going to and from school, and I still don't like it. So I can imagine how difficult it is for a newbie driver. It seems like a lot of people have bad experiences with driver's ed, even though it's supposed to help you. xD
My driver's ed teacher was kind of annoying....he showed favoritism and deducted scores on my driving tests because I didn't "accelerate enough" after the curve. He was also a wise mouth in general...

This semester I'm taking "Drugs and Drug Abuse", "Legal Psychology" and "Personnel Psychology." Yup, I'm a psychology major. For now, anyway. Also, this week I'm going to be attending one of those 12 step meetings--eg. Alcoholics Anonoymous, Narcotics Anonoymous, etc...and write a paper on it. Should be interesting...

I dunno, I'm at an alternative high school, now. So everything's accelerated and if you miss a day you're almost screwed sweatdrop
I live in a small...city? It's not very big, but the drivers are morons. I haven't driven since I finished driver's ed when I was a freshman. Your teacher sounds like a douche. emotion_donotwant My instructor almost made me cause an accident at least twice emotion_8c
Ah, psychology. My mom went to school for psychology and business a few years back.

I see. Yeah, and I bet it's not too wonderful, after having been home schooled those years, to actually have to get your butt up and GO to school. Is there more socialization at least? Just keep your eye on the ball. Only 2 more years (well, less since it's accelerated) of high school! But try to enjoy it as much as possible, because trust me, you never get those years back. I know :/....but same advice applies to college. If you go to college, make the best opportunity out of that, too.

In our driver's ed, we never left the very small parking lot. Mostly we practiced driving around the course and doing parking maneuvers in the cones. I was lucky that the first time I took the driver's license road test (which was May of 2013, so not long ago), I managed to do well enough on everything to pass. But I had been driving for years since (not alone, but with my parents), albeit pretty infrequently. But I was pretty happy that day. The funny thing is, 3 DAYS after I got my driver's license, my dad was driving (6 month old, so basically new, infiniti fx 37, the one with the big a** grill), and we were sitting at a red light and a car comes and rear ends us at like...50 mph? Maybe more. It was...a very volatile impact. We jerked forward 100 feet or some such. My dad suffered a fracture of his lower spine, but otherwise everyone was fine. I was lucky that all I had from that was a little bump on the head. We got crashed by a small car, too. Who knows had it been a larger vehicle. BUT anyway, if we had to drive on the street for driver's ed, I would have been pretty scared, to be judged by my instructor on the actual street. Yikes. And what did he do to almost cause you to get in two accidents? Sounds like he wasn't the best teacher

Ah, nice. Did she like it? What all came of that? xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:51 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

User Image

Thanks lovie -huggles- emotion_bigheart classified_jet
How's your drawing going? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

User Image

Well, It's going somewhere.
I managed to get some of the simpler shading done last night, and finally got the eyes to look nice. (EYES ARE A ROYAL PAIN.)
But then I got frustrated because my tones weren't working as I wanted and I went and played a game. >>;
I have coffee again, maybe I will get some more done...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:43 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

User Image

Well, It's going somewhere.
I managed to get some of the simpler shading done last night, and finally got the eyes to look nice. (EYES ARE A ROYAL PAIN.)
But then I got frustrated because my tones weren't working as I wanted and I went and played a game. >>;
I have coffee again, maybe I will get some more done...

Ug, I know how hard eyes can be (I'm doing a big drawing of an eye)
Take your time with it and try not to stay up late drawing.
I've done that before and both my drawings and my stories did NOT come out the way I wanted!
Weird how something looks so good the night before, and you wind up thinking who put what in your drink the next day and getting rid of it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:02 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I've done that before and both my drawings and my stories did NOT come out the way I wanted!
Weird how something looks so good the night before, and you wind up thinking who put what in your drink the next day and getting rid of it all.

I have a big mixed media eye off in a portfolio in my room somewhere.
I think physical media eyes are way easier to get right. >>;
I'm taking LOTS of time with it, though. It has taken me over an hour to get the shading right on just one piece of clothing. >>;
(and I'm still not happy with it. But I'll probably never be happy with it, so I'm just settling for least UNhappy with it. I'm sure I will think this whole thing sucks when I'm done, just like everything else I've ever made. .___. )
Spazzycat is an insomniac, so "staying up too late" isn't really a thing for me. (especially when I'm currently in full night owl mode)
I'm taking breaks when I get frustrated or feel like I've stared at it too long, though, and that helps.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:31 am
SCREW YOU HOODIE, YOUR SHADING IS FINALLY DONE.
*locks layer*
Only have flesh, hair, and a trench coat left to shade, yeah!
But now... I have to choose between shading skin, hair, or a leather trench coat...
ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE HARD, GAH.
These will take at least another day, and that's if I don't get distracted too much by other stuff.
User Image
I've been out of the art habit too long...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:35 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I have a big mixed media eye off in a portfolio in my room somewhere.
I think physical media eyes are way easier to get right. >>;
I'm taking LOTS of time with it, though. It has taken me over an hour to get the shading right on just one piece of clothing. >>;
(and I'm still not happy with it. But I'll probably never be happy with it, so I'm just settling for least UNhappy with it. I'm sure I will think this whole thing sucks when I'm done, just like everything else I've ever made. .___. )
Spazzycat is an insomniac, so "staying up too late" isn't really a thing for me. (especially when I'm currently in full night owl mode)
I'm taking breaks when I get frustrated or feel like I've stared at it too long, though, and that helps.

I'm a perfectionist too.
I'm currently procrastinating MAJORLY with one drawing that I NEED to get done because I'm submitting it to my school's magazine.
I think once it gets done, you'll see it'll be awesome.
And yah, staring at a computer screen for 3+ hours straight gives me headaches.
I had a killer once coming home from an Italian trip and slept for 3 hours. God I hate naps (always feel so tired afterwards)  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:37 pm
Queen Spazzy
*locks layer*
But now... I have to choose between shading skin, hair, or a leather trench coat...
These will take at least another day, and that's if I don't get distracted too much by other stuff.
User Image

At least you're not me who draws something and, even when a layer is locked, I'm like, "Oh, why is this locked?" UNLOCK! AND I MESS EVERYTHING UP!
Trench coat you say? Oooo that's gonna look cool!
Lol love the gif.
I'm out of the art habit too.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:01 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
*locks layer*
User Image

At least you're not me who draws something and, even when a layer is locked, I'm like, "Oh, why is this locked?" UNLOCK! AND I MESS EVERYTHING UP!
Trench coat you say? Oooo that's gonna look cool!
Lol love the gif.
I'm out of the art habit too.

Unless I'm actively working with them, I keep all my layers that are needed in the finished product locked; makes it easier for me to tell what I was doing when I left off and keeps me from screwing things up too much.
I also have a love for grouping. And using loads of layers. >>;
I hope the trench will look cool, but it's gonna be a paaaiiinnn, leather has weird highlights.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:22 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge

If I don't ping you now I will forget. >>;
ANYway.
I FINISHED IT.
LM.C's music kept me company and in high energy, so I managed to get all my shading done not too long ago!
You wanted to see my finished portion, right?
The page is over here~
I'm still irritated with the stupid trench coat...

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games