Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25445 25446 25447 25448 25449 25450 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Hey, why didn't you change my name? mad
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 am

Jaycorn
Also, I didn't really like the Ni no Kuni demo. It wasn't so much like watching a Studio Ghibli movie. It was like playing Kingdom Hearts except a lot more annoying and less satisfying. Also it does just kinda plop you right in the middle of the game with barely any tutorial at all. -_-

Good thing I purchased the Wizard's Edition.
Oh god I have to stop buying things. gonk

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 am

Jaycorn
Hey, why didn't you change my name? mad
It's already two plants.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 am

emotion_jawdrop

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:26 am

But Grass Pokemon are laaame, I wanna be Water or Electric or at least Fire or something! Oh wait I'm already Steel... that's lame too! crying
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:44 am

You have a grass name, there's a steel gym leader with your name and you resemble Misty. You have three options!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 am

I'm pretty much stuck with water. Even when I started having people refer to me as "Fish" I preferred fire Pokemon (pretty much only due to Charmander). I guess it would be a good way to throw people off?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 am

I think if I had to pick one type, though, I'd probably go with steel. All of my Pokemon could be half-steel and half-something else, so they'd have awesome defense while still being able to have decent attacks.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Empoleon!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Xilo

so stuff with effed up names. lol.
get real technical, Xilo i think is Gold in elven (my name did spawn from a DnD book) so gold pokemon. pokemon from Heart gold, etc.

as for my real name,

I'm a dragon master! (pokemon TCG)

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Meta_Fish
I'm pretty much stuck with water. Even when I started having people refer to me as "Fish" I preferred fire Pokemon (pretty much only due to Charmander). I guess it would be a good way to throw people off?
perhaps the meta part could take play? i dunno how it'd work though.

and not all steel types are so lucky to be super strong. metagross is one of the few without a double weakness that could be exploited.

the name would fit though with the whole meta thing. and hes blue.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Rain Sandtree

Water and ground, bitchez.

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:18 pm

It's really weird how grass sucks so much with weaknesses. It's not like they're even stronger or anything to make up for it. The types have been kind of broken for a while, though. Dragons are bullshit.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Waynebrizzle
It's really weird how grass sucks so much with weaknesses. It's not like they're even stronger or anything to make up for it. The types have been kind of broken for a while, though. Dragons are bullshit.
i bet if i tried i could raise a grass type that'd whip most anything without need for super effective hits.

but yeah i do normally stay away from grass types, the only recent exception was ferroseed, that steel grass new guy, he looked neat.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:34 pm

We should play some 3DS games, gaiz.

Online.

Together.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25445 25446 25447 25448 25449 25450 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games