Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25446 25447 25448 25449 25450 25451 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Meta_Fish
I think if I had to pick one type, though, I'd probably go with steel. All of my Pokemon could be half-steel and half-something else, so they'd have awesome defense while still being able to have decent attacks.

im fish and i would be water or steel so i could be with jasmine emotion_kirakira
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 pm

[Kegan]
We should play some 3DS games, gaiz.

Online.

Together.

I've been wanting to play some MK7 or Kid Icarus online again sometime. Not tonight, though, because I've only got a wired connection here at my dad's.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Hellz yeah, ***** nig, I've been playin some time trials, and I am all up and ready to race someone.

And kid icarus? SHEEEEYIT Any time.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:48 pm

i would but no 3DS.

i have all these nifty PC games though.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 am

I was honestly expecting you to mention how your DS phat still works.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:34 am

I would have gotten a 3DS over Wii U. In fact sometimes I fantasize about selling mine and getting lots of money with which to buy 3DS games (and other stuff) but then I remember... all of my Wii data is on it. Plus I'll need it someday when it gets more games that are of interest. For now, though, it collects dust. Would play Nintendo Land if everyone I knew wasn't lame.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 am

Yeah, I know I've learned my lesson about buying consoles at launch.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 am

My roomie has a Wii U. I don't think we're at that level in our relationship where I can play it when he's not around.

sad

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 am

You've got time to butter up dat roomie. It's still months to go until we really see any amazing games on the system, to be quite honest. Atleast that's how I see it.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Nintendo Land is pretty much enough to hold me over until Pikmin 3, more or less. Playing it with new people is always a blast, and there's always more to do.

Just last night, Sean and I went and got some cheevos in Metroid Blast and apparently there's five cheevos for co-op, land vs. air and hand-to-hand each. Then we mastered some missions and just messed around with it for a bit.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Havin' friends must be swell.

Friends that aren't total downers or hate video games, or friends that went off and joined the army came back got married and turned into totally unlikeable people.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 pm

The adult version of the kid who I spent many summers discussing pokemon and starwars with as a kid believes that "chinks and niggers" make bad neighbors.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 pm

[Kegan]
The adult version of the kid who I spent many summers discussing pokemon and starwars with as a kid believes that "chinks and niggers" make bad neighbors.
that's absurd. chinks make great neighbors.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]
that's absurd. chinks make great neighbors.
Wait, s**t, I got my slurrs mixed up, I'm bad at this. "Chinks" are fine, he hates "Lazy spics."

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:38 pm

He was always kinda a flake, though. This is the dude who I'm always talking about. He sold my pokemon red version "accidentally," then took his back and sold that too.

When we were kids I thought we had a kind of dynamic, because he was stupid and I lacked common sense, but it turned out he was stupid and didn't have much sense either.

He didn't want to do remedial prereqs or actually try on the competency test, so he ended up just not going to school... After going into the military just to go to school.

It troubles my mind to even think about how dumb that is.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25446 25447 25448 25449 25450 25451 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games