Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:23 pm
Hay guys, look up at the moon if it's a clear night by you.

Pretty, isn't it?

And this is just another reminder that we share the same moon and the same stars and, by looking up, we're connected that much more.

(felt like doing something writer-y) classified_jet  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 pm
I cannot read my teacher's handwriting very well.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:34 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Post #38153... Still sluggishly climbing to 700,000 posts I see. Hmm, wonder why it's taking so long to reach the goal? confused

I try my hardest to write in random fourms and this fourm a lot.
I've just been lagging behind my post count because of HSPA and SAT and having to re-write an essay for English class on Monty Python over 4 times (for GUM errors, sentence structure, that fun jazz) It's required and is killing me.

Sheesh, that doesn't sound very exciting. At least you'll be able to get it all done somehow. As for me, well, I'm usually playing one of the various games like Booty Grab or zomg. Something like that, mostly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:35 pm
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Post #38153... Still sluggishly climbing to 700,000 posts I see. Hmm, wonder why it's taking so long to reach the goal? confused

I try my hardest to write in random fourms and this fourm a lot.
I've just been lagging behind my post count because of HSPA and SAT and having to re-write an essay for English class on Monty Python over 4 times (for GUM errors, sentence structure, that fun jazz) It's required and is killing me.

Sheesh, that doesn't sound very exciting. At least you'll be able to get it all done somehow. As for me, well, I'm usually playing one of the various games like Booty Grab or zomg. Something like that, mostly.

The essay isn't terrible; I have it written out, I just need to fix some things.
SAT's were easier than I thought, I just hope my grades are as good as I feel they are.
HSPA's were a nightmare.

Hope you have fun and get some good gold!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:38 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
The essay isn't terrible; I have it written out, I just need to fix some things.
SAT's were easier than I thought, I just hope my grades are as good as I feel they are.
HSPA's were a nightmare.

Yeah, thanks, me too. Haven't had a whole lot of luck with Booty Grab. Better than zomg these days I suppose. At least it sort of helps with my whole item quest thing, which is taking an uber long time to complete. -_-*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:30 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
AH! I love your kitty drawing! So cute! cat_4laugh
Well, if you never do come up to NJ, Maine is closer to NJ than Ohio.
Watchya up to today?

Thank you~
I have a tendency to hate everything I do because I'm an OCD perfectionist, it makes me happy when someone thinks I've done good work. ^^;
If you know any haunted places to visit around NJ, I can for sure talk him into at least visiting at some point.
(We love the paranormal, and I have a dream to visit haunted places all over the country.)
I've only just got up today; nocturnal Spazzycat is nocturnal.
But I'll probably be reading since my beau has stolen the hexbox from me tonight which bars me from playing Lightning Returns. -w-;
Maybe I'll pull out an emulator and play something...
Oh, and a Spazzy news blurb!
My antidepressant wasn't the cause of my headaches, so I'm taking it again.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:48 pm
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
HSPA's were a nightmare.

Yeah, thanks, me too. Haven't had a whole lot of luck with Booty Grab. Better than zomg these days I suppose. At least it sort of helps with my whole item quest thing, which is taking an uber long time to complete. -_-*

What's the quest, if I may ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:51 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
HSPA's were a nightmare.

I am after a Pale Marionette for one of my 2 mules. Currently, I'm up to nearly 9 million. Yet it will take much more than what I have to obtain it.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:53 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
AH! I love your kitty drawing! So cute! cat_4laugh
Well, if you never do come up to NJ, Maine is closer to NJ than Ohio.
Watchya up to today?

Thank you~
I have a tendency to hate everything I do because I'm an OCD perfectionist, it makes me happy when someone thinks I've done good work. ^^;
If you know any haunted places to visit around NJ, I can for sure talk him into at least visiting at some point.
(We love the paranormal, and I have a dream to visit haunted places all over the country.)
I've only just got up today; nocturnal Spazzycat is nocturnal.
But I'll probably be reading since my beau has stolen the hexbox from me tonight which bars me from playing Lightning Returns. -w-;
Maybe I'll pull out an emulator and play something...
Oh, and a Spazzy news blurb!
My antidepressant wasn't the cause of my headaches, so I'm taking it again.

I like being OCD in my writing and my drawings (I've made 3 drafts of one story so far)
And Spazzy, THIS IS NJ; HOME OF THE AWESOME STUFF!
We have an entire magazine called, "Weird NJ" all about the bas a** stuff you can do over here!
There's the Devil's tree, a haunted bridge where you can sometimes see an old car drive down and disappears, a river thingy where, if you flip a quarter or a nickel (I forget but it has to be one of those), a boy who died there, his ghost will flip it back up.
We have so much awesome stuff, I'll comprise a list.
Oh, that's good to have it back! I'm glad you'll be peppy again!

In other news, my teacher is trying to torture us;
I know she's making us better writers and WAY better editors, but she's making us eliminate "to be" verbs from our essays; am, is, are, was, were, be, being, been, does, etc.
I have a headache and I'm probably not going to beed soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:14 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I like being OCD in my writing and my drawings (I've made 3 drafts of one story so far)
We have an entire magazine called, "Weird NJ" all about the bas a** stuff you can do over here!
There's the Devil's tree, a haunted bridge where you can sometimes see an old car drive down and disappears, a river thingy where, if you flip a quarter or a nickel (I forget but it has to be one of those), a boy who died there, his ghost will flip it back up.

I know she's making us better writers and WAY better editors, but she's making us eliminate "to be" verbs from our essays; am, is, are, was, were, be, being, been, does, etc.

I'd be so jazzed to have a list from a resident!
(And maybe a helpful guide friend when we come to visit because we'll inevitably visit if I beg enough and have places to see, things to do? emotion_kirakira )
I'm glad to have it back, too.
I'd be more glad if my mother hadn't just about made me cry.
I just got up and I want to go back to bed already...
(I'm okay now though, my beau gave me cuddles and my bestie let me whinge. XD )

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:44 pm
Spazzy you colour hair nicely emotion_donotwant
-rolls off into the shadows- o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:44 pm
Arkadiusz Caelum
Spazzy you colour hair nicely emotion_donotwant
-rolls off into the shadows- o_o

Thank youuu~!
It has taken me ages to find a style of shading hair that works for me. >>;
I think airbrush mode with a round, soft-edged brush is my new best friend for shading.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 pm
Well, finally decided to go ahead and put World of Warcraft on my laptop here. I'm not sure what class or race I'll choose yet, but man is it taking a while to completely download. Feels like forever since I last played!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:38 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I'd be so jazzed to have a list from a resident!
(And maybe a helpful guide friend when we come to visit because we'll inevitably visit if I beg enough and have places to see, things to do? emotion_kirakira )
I'm glad to have it back, too.
I'd be more glad if my mother hadn't just about made me cry.
I just got up and I want to go back to bed already...
(I'm okay now though, my beau gave me cuddles and my bestie let me whinge. XD )

Why did your mum make you cry?
-cuddles-  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:39 pm
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
HSPA's were a nightmare.

I am after a Pale Marionette for one of my 2 mules. Currently, I'm up to nearly 9 million. Yet it will take much more than what I have to obtain it.

I wish you good luck!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games