Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25466 25467 25468 25469 25470 25471 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 am

Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]
I_love_Inuyasha1
So, in the wake of you guys posting about P4G and just reading about Dokuro and now Muramasa: Rebirth... I'm considering getting a Vita (eventually).
Is this a good idea? Thoughts, anyone?
I know "PS has no games" but as someone who never had a PSP or anything I think I could find some.

WHAT? Oh come on, the game did well on wii in Japan, so why is vanillaware making everything on sony consoles now? This is horse hockey, man!
It's a port, but why it's heading to the Vita is a bit of a mystery.
I could have made it more clear, but I'm mostly angry about Dragon's Crown. This is just making it worse.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:28 am

when u think about it persona 3 has such a deep meaning about life and death it touched me so deeply but u have to beat it to get it and its like wow no game touched me that intimately it had such a good story. and music, and gameplay (if u like rpgs at all it's much more exciting than like final fantasy or whatever), and characters that are extremely relatable and get to feel almost real, and art

but sometimes i feel like it was made for me since the characters are born in the same year ('92) and it's set in the first year ESRB let me play it due to its M rating and it's set in japan and is about high school students and is like pokemon a little bit i have assburgers and you could play as gurl in p3p and it has music i super like

persona 4 didn't have that deep of a meaning and didn't touch me that deeply except for when i cried but everything else remained top-notch or better than top-notch also the characters are supposed to be born in '94

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 am

[Kegan]
Deathgod of Legend
I_love_Inuyasha1
So, in the wake of you guys posting about P4G and just reading about Dokuro and now Muramasa: Rebirth... I'm considering getting a Vita (eventually).
I know "PS has no games" but as someone who never had a PSP or anything I think I could find some.

I can give you atleast 4 good reasons to get a Playstation Vita.
Reason 1
Reason 2
Reason 3
Reason 4, if you're a fan and even if not, still pretty cool

Aside from that, it takes pictures, videos, good for Skype, Youtube, music.
I got it the day it came out. It has low sales but only because there are very few good games on it.
A multiplatform release, a port and an unreleased game that hasn't even been demoed.

I'm not saying your reasons are invalid, but rather I'm definitely implying that they aren't that great.

Oh, and I guess I forgot Ragnarok odyssey, a game based on Ragnarok online, I guess? Yeah whatever.

Well, I've played 3 of the above games and looked into one of them.
There's a cookie in it if you can guess the roles of played/looked into.
Anyway, I personally like the 3 and have high hopes for the look of Soul Sacrifice.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 pm

*lurks* ninja

Miss Bunns

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]
I_love_Inuyasha1

WHAT? Oh come on, the game did well on wii in Japan, so why is vanillaware making everything on sony consoles now? This is horse hockey, man!
It's a port, but why it's heading to the Vita is a bit of a mystery.
I feel like it's the same reaction to anything good going to the PSP, too. Not to knock the PSP, but it didn't have as strong of a library as it would have liked, but from time to time it would get some pretty rad exclusives that made no sense for a company to put exclusively on it.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Companies are just stupid sometimes. Why third parties never put more effort in to the Wii never made sense to me.

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:25 pm

The most frustrating thing is when a company does release something for a platform we enjoy (Nintendo) and then they completely ******** the Nintendo fanbase over in some way.

Cut the Rope on eShop is $5. Mass Effect 3 got ported to Wii U and before it came out, Mass Effect Trilogy was announced for PS360. We got light gun ports of the big franchises for awhile. Then they throw their arms up and say "Oh, it didn't work on Nintendo's side, they're for casuals!"

No, the fanbase is pissed off because you're being a douche! Or how about when no games come out forever and then they all come out in the same week? Ugh.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Meanwhile, Nintendo makes millions off of their games because they actually made them worth buying.

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 pm

And they have a savage fanbase (for a good reason).
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 pm

wayne he called u a savage

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Cut the rope is $5? :/
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 pm

At least it's not burn the rope

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:50 pm

*googles burn the rope*

Why do you say that?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:56 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Mazapan/you-have-to-burn-the-rope

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Well, that was easy. :p
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25466 25467 25468 25469 25470 25471 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games