Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25484 25485 25486 25487 25488 25489 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 pm

I accidentally sent one to fish instead of my friend outside of this guild... I HOPE HE DOESN'T SPURN MY AFFECTION ANYWAY!

Quote:
Dear Meta_Fish,

I tried to think of a way to describe how I sing you, and my brain kept coming back to the heart. You see, it pushes out of the star to grow and grind in an environment full of danger, eventually farting and becoming fully realized as what I had hoped it was to be the entire time-- a hardcore Asian girl. And when it's as gorgeous as ours is, I just want to show everybody!

Forever post copulation depression,

[Kegan]

Post-coital tristesse is an emotion, right? I couldn't recall the name, but I think it worked better that way.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Tristesse means sadness in French. I guess they couldn't call in post-coital depression because it doesn't sound fancy enough.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:43 pm

grumble grumble
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Killed an FOE. Demo is over.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:56 pm

I can't tell if Billy Talent is actually a good band or if I'm just nostalgic for being 14.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Does anyone else remember this song being really popular or was that just a Toronto thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oizRro3udbY

Is anyone else even here sad

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 pm

I bet the last person who ever posts in this thread before it dies is gonna be either me or Kegan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Asssssssssssss. The first-person movement in Etrian Odyssey IV reminds me of Persona 1. Which means it makes me feel like puking. Not good. And doesn't it seems too RPG-y? It seems boring and traditional, like a FF game or something... bleh. Also what's the point of the drawing on maps thing? It seems to fill out all the important stuff, anyway.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 pm

The first person grid based navigation stuck me as a little dumb too, but it has kinda grown on me. Also I think the whole point is to be RPG-y.

I just remembered that I have Legends of Grimrock from a humble bundle. I think I'll try that tomorrow.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:57 pm

f** traditional-a** rpgs, mon. so boring.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Ewww I just saw this big, black, gross bug and went to get a book I hated to smash it with, but I only just got back in time to see it escape into the crack between my floor and wall. Worst thing ever. >.< I wish bugs just didn't exist, at least not anywhere near people.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:41 am

You're gonna wake up tomorrow with that bug on your face. c:

Pusays

Beloved Sex Symbol

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:42 am

D:>
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:34 am

Would it be dumb of me to buy EO4 at launch because it comes with an art book and soundtrack CD?

I think I know why the price on eShop is still TBD, it's gonna be like 5 dollars cheaper or something. I think there are some games in japan that have already gone cheaper on digital.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:42 am

It would be dum to buy it in general cuz it sux
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25484 25485 25486 25487 25488 25489 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games