Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:04 am

((dont make me make you slower ...dont use too much chakra you will faint ... my mangekyo sharingan will enable me to see the chakra signature this was stated by sasuke during his fight against deidara about the bombs since your bones came from in you it would also have you chakra signature and i basically have a radar...))

Zeramaru activated HIS mangekyo sharingan (one is his one is his puppets)
Zeramaru used what his puppets eyes see and the vibrations in the air picked up and sent to him by the aburame bugs in combination with his own mangekyo and the slowed down bullets were all simply diverted by a sword that popped out of his left arm.The bullets were not stopped so his blade will not break but angled away from him by placing it in particular angles.
Zeramaru made seals with one hand "Kyoubou Suna Arashi (Raging Sandstorm)" the sand on the ground formed into a sandstorm that sends sand everywhere in high speed the walls tho stayed put.

((dude there is a big twist to this...))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:17 am

((Well, my bones require no chakra that is why I freely use them and I have a feeling there is a twist with you))
Sypher quickly rose out of the ground, he then freely poured cartilage into the ground for a pod made of his densest bone to protect him from the sand storm. In here he was free to use his hands for hand signs which he did as quickly as he could.

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:23 am

((same reason why my puppets freely preform jutsus... did you know the ancient edgiptians used sand to cut through granite...exactly what I might do to you))

Zeramaru noticed that the storm even tho it is managing to scrape the bone little by little it is not working fast enough.
The hyotton puppet activated his hyotton lvl two ablities namely the jutsu
5 calamities of Wind, water , fire, ice and eletrical strom.
A large storm mixed in with the sandstorm creating winds that cut through steel highly compressed hail enough to crush cars lightning bolts and a sudden flood surged through the maze yet the sand maze stood upright.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:33 am

((Hehe, nice move))
Sypher felt his bone being dwindled down, now his bone lance was complete and he was ready to use his jutsu. He used his bone gate way to come to another part of the maze that was indeed also being hit by the storm, quickly he released Earth rising wall jutsu to push himself high. Still in the pod was a bone clone that came out of the pod quickly and shot finger bullets at the hyouton user. The real Sypher launched him self at Zeramaru like a torpedo with his lance held in front of him whilst spinning for maximum speed.

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:54 am

((what chaos is what i do...wait so you dont get tired...))

Zeramaru's bugs sensed the attack and the mangekyo enabled him to see.
Zeramaru used a block of hail to step on and move away from the spinning sypher. The aburame puppet spewed bugs and used
Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu ( Insect Clone Technique ) to create 4 clones of Zeramaru.Zeramaru moved Xiah using the string towards the pod "Exploiding fist (I don't know its jap. name )"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:07 am

(Im done for the night im tired.)

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:08 am

(( and i was just about to make a gigantic hail stone the size of a city block just to get rid of you... well sure i dont mind it also getting a little late here ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:42 am

after jumping off the gates away from the fight, kenshin went inside the village.

Carbon-kazuma

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:28 pm

Sypher smiled as he missed his target but simply let himself fly off towards his main target the aburame. He was in direct position to hit either Zeramaru or the Aburame puppet, he sped even faster as he shot bullets out of his feet to increase momentum. His bone clone was already out of the pod firing at the hyouton puppet.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:52 pm

On their was faint easter breeze as the shinobi was swept in, appearing in a tree. His red eyes staring at the two shinobi on the ground."Fools." he hopped from the tree. He wore anbu armor atop a black shirt which bore a collar that covered up to his nose stopping just below his eyes. His bangs fell to the side of his face and his spiky hair swayed in the after effect of the breeze. He wore baggy black pants upon which was a loose hanging belt which held his weapon's pouch behind him. Strapped to his back was a blade like no other. He was one of the seven swordsman and held the katana on his back. He looked at the puppets, strapped to his each leg was a scroll for his two puppets each having their own unigue ability and cause. "I will ask only once...Have either of you encountered a ninja by the name of Abdiel?" He opened his closed eye to reveal the deadly blood red that was sharingan. His eyes were not hoever full opened, they looked relaxed as if he was calm. His face was of one emotion...depression. He was almost expressionless as he hung his head at an angle not eve looking at the battling shinobi."If so tell me now...if you want to keep your lives any longer." Sengetsu's voice was cold...it was filled with silent hatred for the shinobi he had requested. "It would be wise of you to tell me the first time you speak."

xLytez

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 pm

A strong force was moving under the earth at lightning speed. It came straight at the gate and went right through it into the village.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 pm

Zeramaru moved the string about and switched the puppet with one of the clones the bugs quicky set out to cover the spinning sypher.The hyouton puppet made a seal "Blue flame" a blue fire shot out and instantly froze the attacks to it in place and it shot towards Sypher Ice shards were now mixing in the fast spining sandstorm sending shards everywhere (i mean it ).
The requiem puppet approached sengetsu and it spoke in a slow voice "Abdiel... one of my snakes recall seeing him but i dont know where he is.my friend ill let you in on a little secret" the requiem puppet then leaned over to whisper. "zeramaru is not really here..." this was said so softly that the chaos that occured would have muffled it.

3 bolts of lightning decended from the sky towards the clone made of bone and so were 2 car sized chunks of hail.
((Zeramaru jumped away from sypher basicly it just the aburame puppet and his clones... Hail + blue fame will make it just as hard as your bones...the cold will also affect your body ,including you sengetsu since you are somewhat near and i dont have full control, slowing your thinking and movement))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:17 pm

*Hanzo body flickered past the gates ignoring the fight*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:24 pm

((...))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:52 am

*Since Hanzo was already in Cloud he spotted Zeramaru from a distance and decided to finish him off.*

"Your not running away this time!"

*Hanzo pulled out a scroll, bit his thumb and slid it across the page and summoned Tenka the lightning dragon. He then fused with Tenka and at a incredibly fast speed he flew past the gates grabbing Zeramaru and taking him to fight.*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games