Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:06 pm
[[~!gasp!~
pregnant ?! NOWAI.lulz.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:03 pm
Klara opened her eyes slowly.
For a second she didn’t know where she was or what was happening.
Had she fallen asleep not realizing it? She didn’t even dream.
“Oh.” She whispered softly, slowly coming to.
Turning her head to look around she saw Ben’s shoulder behind her and jumped slightly. “Oh! ….Hi.” Klara greeted him with a tired smile; she turned around to face him but was still in his arms.
“You’re back already? I must’ve….” Klara covered her mouth before yawning. Being held so comfortingly made her sleepy again.

"I'm happy you're back" Klara said resting her head on his shoulder, holding him close.
When she was holding him she was content and at peace and when she wasn't she longed to. Klara felt so fortunate. Ben loved her. Millions of other girls were out there, and he loved her. It felt so right being with him now she was suprised she hadn't magically fallen in love as soon as she saw him when they met. That's how she thought love worked anyway. Who knew it blossomed over time, to the point she wouldn't know how to function without him?

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:56 pm
Lilli noticed Klaash's eyes fixed on her rounded belly, then they flashed back up at her eyes.
"Yes, Klaash. I'm going to have a baby, again. Is there something wrong?" Lilli asked, taking Klaash's hand in her's.
"You say Melanni and Lusain have died? Whe- so suddenly? Wasn't she alive an hour or so ago when I saw you? And Lusain- how?" Lilli asked, her mind overflowing with questions.

They both seemed to have a lot of questions, unanswered.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 pm
Ben caressed Klara's cheek. He was happy to see she was awake.
"I'm happy to be back, there was too much going on back there. Tuesday ran out. I have no idea where he is now. But Lilli doesn't seem to care, so nor do I. They broke up, I'm supposing. Lilli's pregnant if you didn't already know, but I'm sure you do. I don't know when he's coming back, Tuesday, or if he even will." Ben stopped himself, feeling as though he'd been talking too much.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:22 am
Nobu followed Anastasia into the dining room, well, after Klaash. But he was looking for Anatasia. He found her enveloped in a group of girls. They giggled when he approached her.
"Ana." He breathed. Anatasia looked up through her lashes.
"Yes Buu?" She asked, using the nick-name she had come up for him. He smiled. Anatasia blushed.
"I-Uhh..c-can I talk to you?" He asked, then looked at her friends, as if he forgot they were there. "Alone please?" He added. Anastasia blushed redder.
"Sure." She said, standing and taking his hand. They walked out of the manor outisde, onto the small patio. Nobu pressed her against the manor wall.
"Ana.." He breathed again. Anatasia held her hands behind his back. Nobu's hands were locked around her neck. He leaned in eagerly, and Anatasia met him half-way, their lips meeting in a sweet kiss. It lasted nearly 10 seconds. Nobu parted, looking into Anatasia's eyes.
"I-I really like you." He said, smiling.
"Yeah. Me too." Ana said, rather breathless.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:42 am
Trying to keep his mind calm about her being pregnant, Klaash decided to answer her questions about Melanni and Lusain. "Yes, my brother killed Lusain, he was being too much of a dictator...He was ruining Melanni's life anyway...Melanni died of a freak fever after I yelled at her...I wonder if I should be happy or sad about all of this. I don't know what I should really do..."

Klaash was still a little ignorant of Lilli and Tuesday's rekindled relationship, and in the back of his mind he already assumed that baby was his.

[[@ Ori: Never saw that comin'! [/sarcasm] ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 am
Lilli felt bad for saying this, but couldn't help herself:
"Maybe you could act as though none of it happened. It'll be easier to do so..since Lusain is gone, too. I'm sorry that she had to..die. She didn't seem to have much fight in her." Lilli's soft voice was low.
"Knowing you, you probably did what you could to help, but there was just no stopping it...that's just the way things are in some cases." Lilli added.

"Like now, how I'm having his baby and he's run off." Lilli muttered to herself, though she knew Klaash could hear her.
"Tuesday and I were fighting so he left. I don't know if, or when he's coming back." Lilli explained, trying to keep her voice strong.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:43 pm
Kaname currently had Tuesday in a head lock. They were fighting over the last piece of steak for dinner.
"NOT FAIR!" Tuesday growled, then grabbed Kaname and flipped him over, then sat on his chest.
"Ha!" Tuesday smiled, triumphant. But Kaname smiled and carefully stood up, knocking Tuesday down. He pushed him, it threw Tuesday across the wide living room.
Then, both their heads snapped towards the kitchen. Yuuki burped.
"That steak was good you guys! Why didn't you just split it?" She asked, then laughed.
"Yuuuukiii~~" They both complained.
Tuesday had never felt more at home. He even felt more at home here than he did at his original home, previous the manor. There was no evil here. It was Yuuki, and Kaname just living together simply. It felt good to be away from everything. But he would have to return to the manor soon enough.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:09 pm
Klaash nodded reluctantly, seeing as there wasn't much else he could do about it. "I'll help you when he's not around if you'd like. It's the least I could do after what happened to Toshi..." He trailed of, feeling a little jealous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:19 pm
"Thanks Klaash, don't worry about it too much. I'm going to have to be responsible for her for the most time, since I'm not sure if Tuesday and I'll be getting back together. But right now, I want nothing to do with him or my baby." Lilli felt the baby moving inside her. It was a strange feeling.
Lilli rubbed her abdomen, and sighed.
"Are you going to be alright? By yourself, Klaash?" Lilli asked him, still holding one of his hands. She didn't want to have to explain she wanted to be by herself for awhile. No intimate relationships.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:31 pm
Anastasia's hand caressed Nobu's cheek.
"Nobu- I.." Ana was lost with words, she sighed, her hand falling to her side.
"Ana?" One of her friends called from the door. She stepped out onto the patio.
"An- Oh. Sorry. I'm not..interrupting anything, am I?" She asked.
Anastasia's cheeks burned a light pink.
"Well, kind of...but," Ana's friend sighed.
"Come inside, introduce us to your boyfriend." She teased, holding the door open.
"Buu? You up to that?"
He shrugged, so she took his hand, interlacing their fingers, and followed her friend inside.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Nobu grinned.
"Yeah sure." He said, walking inside. THey were immediately flooded by Anatasia's friends, asking questions.
"Uhh..Ana, I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be back asap." He said, then hesitantly kissed her on the cheek and left.
Ana was the first out of her group of friends to have a boyfriend.

Tuesday yawned.
"Yuuki..I don't know how longer I can stay. I have to get back to Lilli..I can stay for tonight, but I have to get back soon." He explained, rubbing his eye.

[[kayy kyaa-chan.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:29 pm
Klaash wanted to tell her that'd he'd be lonely, that he wanted her back. But he was being too selfish. Tuesday--Klaash assumed--had already put her through enough agony for a while, Klaash needn't make her feel worse. "Yeah," He forced a smile. "I think I'll be okay for a while." He'd have to be, he'd have to force himself to be okay.

True, Lilli would be different now, but at least Klaash felt better that Lilli held nothing against him.

[[I think Imma add a new character. ;3
Lol, Klaash is seme. New character will be uke. Lol. Klaash will be faced with the option of a girl boy~ O:
Because I like my uke character. <3 ]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:26 pm
Ana felt like Nubo had disappeared so quickly. Her friends had probably made him nervous. Too many girls at once all wanting his attention. She nodded, not listening to what her friend's were saying. They were all abuzz about none of them had had a real boyfriend.
---

"Tuesday, Hun, you can stay here as long as you'd like. Even come back if you want. Kaname and I like your company. We like having you around. If you need, or want to go, it's fine." Yuuki assured him.
No one had visited them in a few month, almost a year. And with just the teo of them, it got quite lonely.

---

"Okay." Lilli said, pulling his hand to her stomach. A short moment after he'd placed his hand there, the baby moved, kicking the wall of her stomach.
"She seems to like you." Lilli smiled.
"According to Bou, I should go into labor sometime next week. She's growing even faster than Toshi had. That's why I think it'll be a girl. They mature sooner, so I think that's why she's growing faster." Lilli sounded quite happy, speaking of her unborn child.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:29 pm
"Oh," Klaash exclaimed softly. "I see." He paused, "It's good to see you. I know it hasn't been very long, but feels like ages." He added, changing subjects.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games