Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:27 pm
"Don't laugh at me. I remember when I used to run and you chased me. Then I used my powers on you and you couldn't get out of my traps for some time. I enjoyed it a lot... but now... hormones and willingness just makes my world fall sometimes to where I can't get used to it." Riko said as she looked at Kessaris happily, kissing his cheek and whispering in his ear. "I can't wait until we are eighteen. All that freedom?" She smirked, looking forward now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 pm
((well since my characters are being bored to death...))

Rydia walked downstairs as she grabbed an apple and began to eat. She looked out into the sky and sighed. "All of this...but Neph...I know what you'd say...everything serves a purpose...and everything completes each other, so your death is completing the world order" she whispered to herself.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm
(Hm. I was wondering she got off to.)

"I can't think about that right now." Kessaris responds, his face beaming as he blushes. "I'm trying to keep my mind clear for this evening. When we turn eighteen, we'll know what to do with all that freedom." He smiles and exits the building, breathing Tenshu's clean air. "Rejuvenating. Let's go to the Orchid."

~~~

Marcove sits in the field just south of the moutainous range containing the Orchid. A wind sweeps the landscape and strikes the grass in such a way, it sounds like a whistle. With closed eyes, he imagines what the world would be like if things had went his way and how they will be when they go everyone else. The feeling of a hand is felt on his shoulder and he stands. "Time to go then huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm
"Teasing you is fun." Riko started to walk to the orchard, pulling Kessaris beside her. She was happy to have him near, knowing he would help her through anything and everything when she was eighteen. But he wouldn't be there for three years, Samara teaching her also, wow.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Keliah looked over to Alastor, speaking for the first time. "So when do we move out?" she asked him, looking back into the horizon, the sun giving her energy out of this world. She looked over at the rest of the group.

Rydia looked at the sky as she nodded. It was overdue time for rain, she had failed in her duties to monitor the earth's weather patterns as she flicked her wrist and a gentle mist was now accumulating over Tenshu.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:00 pm
"Now." Alastor said as he began to walk forward. "I want you to command the army. Jean and Guildmaster, follow me. We move now, but we don't strike. Position first, then assault. They're going to be in one place, so circle them all. Go."

~~~

"They're on the jump today." Kessaris said taking a seat in a front row chair. He looks at the casket which was empty. Plague and Leon had yet to deliver the body which Kessaris wanted to see himself befor anyone else. "Yup. Change number one I have to deal with." He could feel his depression rising again and it churned like lave in a volcano.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:03 pm
"Kessaris calm down." Riko sighed as she sat down right next to him and crossed her legs. "You know what I'll miss? Your craziness mostly I guess." She whispered and looked at him with a small smile and a giggle. "Kessaris..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 pm
Keliah looked over to Alastor and then back to the army. She didnt want to do this but she stopped being cowerdly as the fiery phoenix aura surrounded her, melting half of the balcony. She flew into the air, then swooped down covering all the army and in a flash they were gone. They were now outside of Tenshu, their signature auras were that of normal citizens, lined across the mountain ranges.

Jean looked as her daughter had left. She then looked over to Alastor, walking near him as she awaited orders.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm
"I'm calm. As long as you're here." He continues to look forward and a weak simper forms across his lips. "I'm going to miss your guidance. You are like a beacon to me." He looks over to her and bows apologetically. "I'm sorry for cutting you off. What did you have to say?"

~~~

"Hmm. I wonder did I make the right choice." He thinks it over and simply nods. "Yeah. I did. The strongest one leading the strongest army. Yeah. Hurry up Guildmaster so we can go..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm
Samara looked at her watch and saw that it was only fifteen minutes until the service was to begin. "We should get going," she said, opening a portal to the orchard. She stepped through, leaving it open for Lunia. Looking up, she saw a rare overcast sky. An environment befitting the mood.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm
Rydia left the dining area, making her way to the orchard where she saw Samara. She walked up on her and sighed. "Hello Samara" she said to her sister and law.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:15 pm
Samara managed a half-smile in greeting to Rydia. "How are you holding up?" she asked, placing a supportive hand on her shoulder. She knew that it had to be hard for her, losing her brother after just getting him back.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:22 pm
Rydia looked Samara and smiled back. "Well...I'm coping...I just keep trying to think what would Nephilis want. He wouldn't want me going around moaping" she told her, luaghing a little. "But to be honest...I'm hurt..." she told her. "But I know it's apart of life, and everything happens for a reason" she told her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:30 pm
Samara nodded. "I know what you mean," she said. "But he deserves to be honored like this, as well. We should grieve the loss, remember him, and then...just live." She knew Rydia was right...the last thing Neph would want would be to see her distraught.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:34 pm
Rydia looked at the sky and snapped her wrist as the rain ceased. She looked up, and let the sky remain cloudy. She looked at Samara. "Yes...you're right" she told her with a smile. "...live...that's what its all about" she nodded.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games