Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:39 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i hope he is ok."
you better hope he dosnt hold a grudge haseo or your dead meat remember last time you did this to him he trapped you in a portal and made the scary thing go after you and berry dont worry hell probly blow off some steam fighting and come back wanting to kick haseos a**
"when did i do this before?"
((wait what)) hmm not you this other girl he liked haseo stole her from naota and he pushed haseo into this portal he made where the thing you fear most comes to life
"oh." berry looks around "i wonder where he is?"
probly being in pain from the inside out when hes upset he cant controll his powers and well theres havick
"we need to help him."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((wait what)) hmm not you this other girl he liked haseo stole her from naota and he pushed haseo into this portal he made where the thing you fear most comes to life
probly being in pain from the inside out when hes upset he cant controll his powers and well theres havick
"we need to help him."
no if he sees you youe just making it worse cause he really believes your in love with haseo  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:46 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we need to help him."
no if he sees you youe just making it worse cause he really believes your in love with haseo
"but don't love haseo."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we need to help him."
"but don't love haseo."
yes but he dosnt know that and you might unleash the real naota

*busts through front door frowningUser Image* haseooooooooooooooooo *really mad and angry*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:53 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we need to help him."
"but don't love haseo."

*busts through front door frowningUser Image* haseooooooooooooooooo *really mad and angry*
"real naota?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we need to help him."
"but don't love haseo."

"real naota?"
yes berry its me hehe dont worry im not here for you im here for him *points to haseo*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:59 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we need to help him."
"but don't love haseo."

"real naota?"
yes berry its me hehe dont worry im not here for you im here for him *points to haseo*
"naota you look different?"berry looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but don't love haseo."

"real naota?"
yes hehe

haseo: whats so funny

naota: this *changes User Image*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:12 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but don't love haseo."

"real naota?"
yes hehe

"whoa."berry backs up and falls down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"real naota?"
yes hehe

what berry you dont love me in this form oh yeah i remember now you never did *becomes scarrier* because you love haseo * throws haseo against the wall* isnt that right haseo right right *turns his head to berry* and you love him back right *drops haseo and starts making his way towards her*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:20 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"real naota?"
yes hehe

what berry you dont love me in this form oh yeah i remember now you never did *becomes scarrier* because you love haseo * throws haseo against the wall* isnt that right haseo right right *turns his head to berry* and you love him back right *drops haseo and starts making his way towards her*
i don't love haseo." berry runs away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yes hehe

*appears infront of her* oh you dont then why did you look like you were enjoying the dance with him  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:24 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yes hehe

*appears infront of her* oh you dont then why did you look like you were enjoying the dance with him
berry runs right into naota."you guy mind controlled me remember."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yes but when me and you danced i saw you snap out of it *pushes her away* im sick of loving somone and they turn on mei trusted you i loved you i protected you frol that perverted student and this is how you repay me  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:38 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yes but when me and you danced i saw you snap out of it *pushes her away* im sick of loving somone and they turn on mei trusted you i loved you i protected you frol that perverted student and this is how you repay me
"what? the instant i saw you gone i asked where you where? but haseo didn't care he said who cares and i stopped dancing and looked for you."berry fall down on the ground.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games