Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AggressiveExpansion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:39 am
crying I want a hawk... You have to be a certified falconer in order to have one... I have too much on my plate as it is..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:44 pm
Made a mule too huh? xd I love your siggy btw. It's very well-made.  

La Duchesse

AggressiveExpansion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:34 pm
haha, I've had this mule for a while now... but I decided to bring her into the fun when I've maxed out my gold making for the day... Which happens often >.>

That, and if this stupid Halloween event ever get's fixed, I'd like her to remain a vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:13 pm
You know, someone told me about a Resident Evil CG movie coming out in 2008. Can anyone confirm this?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:08 pm
According to 1UP.com it's true. So... I smell a terrible storyline. They say it's supposed to be an all new storyline, which Capcom has failed at with RE4. And it's supposed to be a really good looking CG movie. Another failure in history: Advent Children. Seems like a double disaster to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:06 pm
Well, Advent Children, was pretty decent (not storyline of concept) but graphics. I mean, hell, despite what people say, that Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was pretty decent. I mean, not random guy whose maybe 5'8' carrying around a 6 foot tall sword. And no random enemies popping up on every corner.
Maybe, this new storyline will be good. I mean, we know it's not based on RE4, so it'll probably be better than it. So, maybe this is Capcom's answer to ******** up with RE4.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:09 pm
Unless it's got T-Virus and Zombies, it won't be Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:56 pm
Bio, you and I can both agree that there is a limit to how many times you can use one thing. I'm sure there will be mention of the T-Virus and zombies, but they won't be the main thing in it.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:04 pm
Hey, if they want to put an end to T-Virus and the zombies, they should just wrap up the series and stop butchering it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:16 pm
Money, Bio. Money. Every gaming company wants it. If a series is popular, they'll butcher it by trying to adapt to new games coming out for more money. face it, no matter what, you'll buy or rent any other Resident Evil, even though it doesn't have zombies anymore.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:22 pm
For the graphics and gameplay mechanics, sure. But it's getting to the point, I don't even want to acknowledge RE4 as Canonical.

Besides, wasn't some of the major appeal of Devil May Cry, "Made by creators of Resident Evil"? I mean, let's say they ended the series and created something new, and advertised it as such. Just look at how huge DMC became.

There's things more important than money, but obviously Capcom doesn't really care about the true fans of Resident Evil, those who BOTHERED to learn the controls in the original RE games instead of turning it down after 5 minutes of gameplay.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:53 pm
I can't remember where I heard it, but they called RE4 more of a side story. If we're lucky, Capcom will announce it non-canon. Either way, I'll play a new RE, maybe not buy it, but I'll play it. See, they got lucky with DMC. They probably don't want to take the risk.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:54 pm
Yeah, but RE4 had a solid gameplay system, and stellar graphics. Imagine if they took out all the RE characters and replaced them with new characters. It would be a ******** cool game. Sure, the parasites are a lot less cool than T-Virus and zombies, but that way, it wouldn't be interfering with Resident Evil's Canonical storyline.

There's no way Capcom is gonna pronounce RE4 non-canon. Besides, we can already see that RE5's enemies aren't zombies or T-Virus monsters either.

And let's just say zombies are too slow for RE4's system. Imagine if the most basic form of the enemy in RE5 were lickers. How cool would that be? Think about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:30 pm
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

3nodding

heart

May your evening be filled with frights and things that go "bump" in the night!!!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:07 pm
Happy Halloween!

Anyway, Bio, original fans will want the characters they started out with. And new fans will b***h and moan for Leon. So either way, a few characters may appear or return. I mean, unless they all died in the wrap up of the series.

That's be pretty cool, but they'd have to add zombies in. I mean, even if there were only a few zombies. You can' have lickers without zombies. Well, you can, but it'd seem like it doesn't belong.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games